'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Lou Ferrigno Threatens To Hit Lisa

Sun, April 8, 2012 11:00pm EDT by 74 Comments

Lou & Lisa squared off in the boardroom this week! Was the right celeb fired?

Donald Trump tasked the teams with creating a commercial for Entertainment.com on the April 8 episode of The Celebrity Apprentice, but as always, the real entertainment came from the drama behind the cameras. With Teresa Giudice as project manager, Team Unanimous employed the old “sex sells” philosophy for their ad, while Dayana Mendoza‘s Team Forte took a much safer approach. So which team won the task?

Team Unanimous! The Entertainment.com executives liked the way their commercial showed how the app actually works, while Team Forte’s commercial focused too heavily on the characters.

Of course, the real surprise of the night was seeing Dayana actually getting along with Lisa Lampanelli. In fact, Lisa actually defended Dayana’s decisions against Lou Ferrigno, who sort of threatened to put Lisa through a wall. Lou was so mad at Lisa, he was shaking throughout the entire boardroom meeting; I was ready for him to rip off his suit and go all Hulk on her.

Lisa, Lou and Dayana ended up being the final three celebs in the boardroom, where Lou revealed he still hadn’t forgiven Lisa for calling him a “f—ing loser” last week. Dayana defended herself a little, but mostly sat in silence as Lou and Lisa went at each other’s throats.

Ultimately, Lou was the one fired.

“Take it back,” he told the Donald. “I don’t want to be fired.” But as we all know, the Donald’s decisions — much like his hair — are unwavering.

What did you think of this week’s Celebrity Apprentice? Did Lou deserve to be fired? Are you glad Aubrey is still in the competition? Cast your vote, and hit up the comments section below:

— Andy Swift

Click here to follow Andy on Twitter

Clarissa Garza

Posted at 8:48 PM on April 23, 2012

I laughed so hard when Ferringo said “If you were a man you’d go right through that wall”. HAHAHA wtf. in front of everyone, how violent is that statement. Is he playing on the hulk or is he just being an abusive misogynist? I do think it’s ridiculous Teresa is still on, she is not very educated is she? I think Arsenio is great however he seems to sweat the small stuff, but I get it, it’s a competition. I don’t really think any of the people should be an apprentice, I think they should pick 2 or 3, but just one is lame because they are all pretty dumb and they are not educated in advertising, marketing, communications, branding, PR, you get it? I am more qualified with 3 years in university.

Jackie

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 21, 2012

All of the celebrities go on this program to promote themselves. For Lisa, it backfired because everyone I know who has seen her on the show says they won’t spend a dime to go see her now because she’s nasty, rude, a narcissist and a racist. I think that Mr Trump doesn’t see the shows until they air. I can’t believe he would want to keep someone like that on his show. If she wins, it will be the last time I watch the show because I feel like I need to take a stand against people like Lisa in this world!

Carolann

Posted at 9:07 AM on April 16, 2012

Ay least, Lisa works her backside off. What was Lou doing? The only ideas come when he is hamming it up for the camera. I live in Arizona where Steven Seagal and Lou are “honorray” sheriffs in Maricopa County. Steven Seagal has gotten the county into at least 2 lawsuits by bringing camera crews to “arrests”. These so-called arrests are nothing but farces. Lou Ferridno is in 0n these too. I used to think that he was suckered un by Sheriff Joe but after his performance on Celebrity Apptrntice, I know that he is nothing but a whiny little brat in a Big Body who thinjs his disability makes the world owe him a living. Guess what Lou? Many people live with disabilities every day and don’t use it as a crutch. “Oh, they want to fire me because I am deaf!” No, it was because your ideas made no sense, cost money or are only for the close-up camera!

PC Repairs Berks

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 13, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am glad to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make certain to don?t omit this website and give it a glance regularly.

barb

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 12, 2012

what is wrong with donald trump…i love him but he needs to fire lisa..she is nothing but a BULLY…and a big mouth…she looks like a man and an UGLY ONE AT THAT…donald get rid of her…if she ends up winning i will NEVER WATCH THE APPRENTICE AGAIN…

Lindell

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 11, 2012

Aubrey is a ‘B’ Ho…Arsenio called it ABSOLUTELY correct!! Her and that LOUD mouth Lisa need to be pushed over a cliff. HOW DARE she say what she did about Lou….she is TRASH!!

Darren

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 11, 2012

We can’t stand Lisa. She is negitive, full of herself, and if it’s not her idea, it’s a dumb idea. She says she is the creative one but she has lost 7 out of 9 tasks!!! Lisa even lost the one where she was project manager.

We see other contestants career skills come into play, but we find it hard to believe Lisa is a comedian!

Please, please, fire Lisa. She is an objectionable person. Lisa just gets loud when things are not going her way. When Lisa gets loud, her tone, attitude & exaggeration reminds me of a drunk in the front bar all boozed up.

I can’t imagine Lisa as celebrity apprentice, she has no class. Lisa, forget trying to be a comedian, change career to a proctologist. It suits your personality better.

ann

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 10, 2012

Hey..Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Ramsey

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 10, 2012

Lisa “The Bison” Lampanelli needs to be told to shut up when she goes on a rampage. She enjoys exaggerating her remarks when she is upest at someone. She flares up like a pack of hemorroids for no apparent reason. The only way she was going to dominate the current participants is by being loud and forcing her way to lead with her ruthless personality. It’s obvious she hates Dayanna because of her good looks, which is why she continues to criticize her physicality. And her fake cries aren’t fooling anyone. Lou Ferrigno was too nice to her since he refused to stoop down to her level and throw her through a wall. Lisa is smart. Her problem is that she dislikes presentable people with brains. And it’s all because she lacks presentation. What she ought to do is deal with how she looks and not be jealous of others. Donald will not have her as his apprentice. He is way too smart to have Lisa as his celebrety apprentice. People are judged on how they look and speak. She lacks personality and professional demeanor. Her element is raunchy comedy. That’s where she belongs.

marty

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 11, 2012

Hahahahaaaaaaa!!! “BISON” OMG, you described her PERFECTLY!!!

If you disagree with me you are stupid

Posted at 9:28 AM on April 10, 2012

Lou did hit on the many things the company didn’t like. Lisa keeps claiming she’s the creative force of her team but she’s lost 7 our of 9 tasks, including the one where she was appointed PM. Lisa needs to go ! Period.

Aggie Reeder

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 10, 2012

The women sabotoged Lou. He actually hit on most of the things that the company found wrong with their add – using their own people instead of actors, different angles on the shots. She gave him a task he couldn’t do, he TOLD her he is not good with computers. Had ANYONE talked to me the way that foul, loud mouth Lisa talke to him, you bet your sweet self that I or just about anyone else would have hit her. SHE, LISA is the disgusting one.I didn’t fault Lous for voting the other team, the girls wouldn’t allow him to be a part of his own, he couldn’t have been proud of it.

Vernon Alarcon

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 10, 2012

I just really admire Dayana. She is eye candy and she can take anything that all those mean people throw her way. She’s pretty, smart enough, and has a remarkable spirit. Go Dayana!!!

Penn’s ok too, and I like Paul.

The rest of the cast can go down with each other….

NEIL C GISHERMAN

Posted at 11:53 PM on April 9, 2012

Yes Lou totally deserved to be fired he’s not really been a big contributor overall with ideas he is better acting in this project he wasn’t too much of a contributor. NOW with all the traumatic domestic violence his VISCIOUS PHYSICAL. THREAT against Lisa was truly REPREHENSIBLE. His non allegiance to his team in not picking there video to be the better one was totally unconsciousable. LOU. GOT TO GO. ENJOY THE ELEVATOR RIDE DOWN. BYE. Also. I enjoy AUBREYS FAST talking demeanor but she is too dramatic. MY MAN ARSENIO WAS WAY OUT OF LINE WITH HIS VULGAR TIRADE. His competitive emotions got the best of him He shamed himself he actually admitted that

Sue

Posted at 10:21 PM on April 9, 2012

I think they all behave poorly, but I must say, Lou Ferigno looks like he has done steroids or something. He has a lot of facial ticks, constantly licking his lips, and his blinking. They all are side effects of some type of drug. I don’t think it has anything to do with his hearing loss.

ann

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 9, 2012

jw

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 9, 2012

@Jackbones.Why do you think Lou didn’t fit in, on the show,but Lisa does fit in?

Dire

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 9, 2012

I think Lisa should have been fired. She was very rude towards Lou and calling someone on your team a loser where’s the loyalty and respect to your team

ma

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 11, 2012

Yes lisa needs to get fired. Hopefully mr. trump has a brain to realize it.

amanda

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 9, 2012

I think that lou shud have been gone along time ago. he sounds like he has a mouth full of crap when talks then he gets the twitch when he gets upset. I think its funny how aubrey’s charity is against bullying meanwhile she has bullyied dayana every week since the show has started. Her and lisa both are rude loud mouth bitches. Its funny, they both say they are the best, the only stars on their team but how many times have they lost. They take all the credit so I don’t understand why they haven’t been fired yet. The show wud be much better off with out him. And I loved when aubrey cried her croc tears. Now maybe she knows how dayana feels. at least she didn’t cry every time they said she wasn’t worth a damn. Arsenio was right bout everthing he said. Only he shud have used better words instead of bitch and whore. Boo lisa and aubrey

jack bones

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 9, 2012

Lou is a great guy ,but he didn’t really fit on this show ,and it showed.lisa is an idiot, but she does belong on this show.

judith power

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 9, 2012

i could not be happier that the incredible sulk is gone! what a lame whiner! 110% pain in the a$$!

Saucy

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 9, 2012

That was not a threat it was a statement. Hopefully though Dayana will get enough of Lisa’s put downs and punch her out.

ma

Posted at 4:36 PM on April 11, 2012

Lisa has a big mouth and is racist. how can Mr Trump allow should words to come out in the broadroom. It only shows ahe has no brains at all.

lisaisaskank

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 9, 2012

lisa is a self righteous fat ugly hypocrite, mean spirited Biatch.Enough said.

ma

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 11, 2012

you are right she need to get fired

Cc

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 9, 2012

I personally think Lou should have been fired a long time ago! He is annoying, dumb, never puts any ideas on the table, or gives “110 %” or whatever crap he says and is not a loyal team player,as shown when he said he enjoyed the other teams commercial better. It was a little unfair though, I mean did Mr Trump want him to lie and be disrespectful? Lou did give his honest opinion, but it was extremely rude and disloyal. Maybe Lisa should have been fired because her and Aubrey have been the “creative forces” behind each losing task and maybe Potty Mouth Bitch Lisa should go instead. Aubrey def needs to go. I thought we finally got rid of her when she walked out, but apparently not.

Drew

Posted at 10:58 AM on April 9, 2012

I feel for the guy, but if it really was about “moving forward” he should have been fired the previous week over Dee Snider. As for Lisa, I see her making the final four but I don’t think she should win.

alex

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 9, 2012

first of all he didnt threaten her, he said if she was a GUY!!!!!!! HE IS right AND SHE SHOULD HAVE WENT HOME

Neil c Gisherman

Posted at 12:04 AM on April 10, 2012

Realistically speaking doesn’t this filming of the entire CELEBRITY APPRENTICE SHOW seem very uncharasteristic of the REAL CELEBRITY APPRENTICE SHOW should be It seems the backstabbing vulgarity insults tantrums overall meaness by celebs trying to raise $$$ for great charities has gone to an all time low. CURIOUS WHAT. DONALD J TRUMP
REALLY REALLY THINKS OF ALL THIS. AMAZINNNNN

Neil c Gisherman

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 10, 2012

Just read a few more recaps of APRIL 8 2012 Celebrity Apprentice very interesting and diversified. Very tough comments about AUBREY. LISA LISA LOU DYANNA. LISA LISA she gets ruined LOU gets ruined THE LONG SHOT WINNER MIGHT BE CLAY AIKEN nice person basically nice demeanor. WELL SEE