'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Lou Ferrigno Threatens To Hit Lisa

Sun, April 8, 2012 11:00pm EDT by 74 Comments

Lou & Lisa squared off in the boardroom this week! Was the right celeb fired?

Donald Trump tasked the teams with creating a commercial for Entertainment.com on the April 8 episode of The Celebrity Apprentice, but as always, the real entertainment came from the drama behind the cameras. With Teresa Giudice as project manager, Team Unanimous employed the old “sex sells” philosophy for their ad, while Dayana Mendoza‘s Team Forte took a much safer approach. So which team won the task?

Team Unanimous! The Entertainment.com executives liked the way their commercial showed how the app actually works, while Team Forte’s commercial focused too heavily on the characters.

Of course, the real surprise of the night was seeing Dayana actually getting along with Lisa Lampanelli. In fact, Lisa actually defended Dayana’s decisions against Lou Ferrigno, who sort of threatened to put Lisa through a wall. Lou was so mad at Lisa, he was shaking throughout the entire boardroom meeting; I was ready for him to rip off his suit and go all Hulk on her.

Lisa, Lou and Dayana ended up being the final three celebs in the boardroom, where Lou revealed he still hadn’t forgiven Lisa for calling him a “f—ing loser” last week. Dayana defended herself a little, but mostly sat in silence as Lou and Lisa went at each other’s throats.

Ultimately, Lou was the one fired.

“Take it back,” he told the Donald. “I don’t want to be fired.” But as we all know, the Donald’s decisions — much like his hair — are unwavering.

What did you think of this week’s Celebrity Apprentice? Did Lou deserve to be fired? Are you glad Aubrey is still in the competition? Cast your vote, and hit up the comments section below:

— Andy Swift

Click here to follow Andy on Twitter

mitch

Posted at 9:30 AM on April 9, 2012

Lou was the right choice. Love the guy but has been weakest member for long time right behind andretti which i thought didnt add anything to show.

PK

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 9, 2012

I’ve lost the miniscule respect I had for Trump—if asked do you want an employee to suck up or tell the truth? He and his silly spoiled lucky sperm children go for the suck up. Of course, I realize this is a reality “who’s the most degenerate train wreck” and will entertain us most show and contestants who are belligerent, ranting psychos and the like are kept–because they are more entertaining in a sad sick way. Trump will enjoy giving Lisa the heave ho….because she surely will NEVER become the Celebrity Apprentice—But what a shame to bully Lou…he proved a dignified upfront man—I’m a woman and I would have punched the declasse….embittered in your face Lisa out. I love you Lou—-this exit doesn’t reflect on you. You are a far superior contestant than the B—Trump and his substandard clone kiddies are one of the main reasons the US is going down the tubes. Bloated egotism and self interest at it’s worse.

PK

Posted at 8:40 AM on April 9, 2012

I’ve lost the miniscule respect I had for Trump—if asked do you want an employee to suck up or tell the truth? He and his silly spoiled lucky sperm children go for the fuck up. Of course, I realize this is a reality “who’s the most degenerate train wreck” and will entertain us most show and contestants who are belligerent, ranting psychos and the like are kept–because they are more entertaining in a sad sick way. Trump will enjoy giving Lisa the heave ho….because she surely will NEVER become the Celebrity Apprentice—But what a shame to bully Lou…he proved a dignified upfront man—I’m a woman and I would have punched the declasse….embittered in your face Lisa out. I love you Lou—-this exit doesn’t reflect on you. You are a far superior contestant than the B—

dani

Posted at 9:01 AM on April 9, 2012

I agree, it seems that the Donald is more inclined to go toward the yes man instead of the honest one. The one that has been really disrespectful is Lisa and she should go but he keeps the nasty ones, maybe for ratings.
I can’t stand Aubry either when I look at her I see someone with horns and a tail she is very sneaky and manipulative.

Kim

Posted at 7:18 AM on April 9, 2012

Lou have a little speech impairment, which makes it harder for him to convey his ideas. He tries to talk and people cut him off all the time! Then he starts getting nervous and twitches! I felt so bad for him, the poor man was trying his best to give an input to the team task and those women were ignoring him. On top of that Trump did that to him! Display of extreme bullying by all of them!

Kris

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 9, 2012

Was hoping that Lou would deck the fat, ugly, annoying, dishonest, d***.

Coy

Posted at 3:05 AM on April 9, 2012

I lost respect for Donald Trump. I never have made up my mind about Trump, but when one is ask: “To give an honest answer”
and then gets fired over it, leaves integrity in question.
Trump should be fired for setting a bad example to thousands of viewer “That honesty doesn’t pay”.
Besides the disruptive and disrespectful person was Lisa, she should have been fired long ago.

catalano

Posted at 6:50 AM on April 9, 2012

unfortunately, honesty hardly ever pays off in a business situation. people get fired for being (too) honest all the time. the “i want an honest answer” is usually just a manipulation so that the other person lets down their guard.

it sucks but thats how the business world works these days. i doubt mr trump made it this far by being an upstanding and honest guy! far from it. hes a cut throat kinda guy and if you think differently about him its just due to his PR.

so although his show is a total joke it nevertheless demonstrates what attributes are really celebrated in the industry.

ddavid

Posted at 2:47 AM on April 9, 2012

I’m actually surprised and disappointed. Trump ask a direct question “Which teams video was better” Then he added: “I want an honest answer”. Then fired Lou for giving an honest answer. That teaches American Youth to be liars. If my CEO ask for an HONEST answer, I out of respect must give him an honest answer. The context is “which is better” and “and to be honest”. All else is not within the context, hence Lou should not have been fired over his answer. Trump is plain wrong and advances that kids should not be honest with their parents (their CEO).
Secondly: A good leader would have ask everyone on his team whether anyone has an objection to a particular task at hand. Dayana did not do that, which makes her a bad Team Leader.
Thirdly: Lisa should have been fired for not being a team player. Rule #1 on any team is to get along, to cause team spirit, and refrain an team from disruptive negative environment. Dayana did not do her job to stop the negative environment and Lisa was the cause of the negativity. Simply put: Trump went against his principals, which leaves open the question whether Trump has any principles? Trump fired the wrong person most likely because he was afraid of Lisa, that she would chew Trump up and spit him out.

cathy camp

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 9, 2012

Lisa is the rudest and most evil and unprofessional bitch ever. She can’t seem to talk to people but prefers to talk at them which is condescending. She is just a loudmouth trashy woman who has horrible people skills. If the Trumps think she has star quality I guessed right years ago that Donald trump was just an old man who had lots of money with bad taste in hair. Her its grumpy and always has to be right. Nice people like arsenio and clay won’t last because they are nice. Aubrey…….what’s to say about that loud mouth hater. Control freak

Eve L

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 9, 2012

SHE is grumpy, not “her is grumpy”.

Kev

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 9, 2012

I think Lisa should be fired. She always takes credit that she has the idea and does the most but the team is always lost. She has foul mouth. I think she should do facelift, nose job and lipo suction, so she will do everybody favor.

Annette

Posted at 2:26 AM on April 9, 2012

Lisa and Aubrey should have gone before Lou. Both those women are mean, bullies and selfish. They are so annoying.
Man, all the fighting and drama this season is bad for the nerves. But I am sure the Producers love it due to it bringing in higher ratings. They should tone it down. Trump should say something.

Mimi

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 9, 2012

Lisa is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. Her conduct in the Board room resembles a 5 year-old throwing a tantrum. Mocking people with her hand gesture and the annoying “ney, ney, ney” is the worst I have seen doing business around the world. She needs to be fired

Mimi

Posted at 2:13 AM on April 9, 2012

Lisa is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. Her conduct in the Board room resembles a 5 year-old throwing a tantrum. Mocking people with her hand gesture and the annoying “ney,ney,ney” is the worst I have seen doing business around the world. She needs to be fired.

HonestFan

Posted at 12:55 AM on April 9, 2012

Ask a direct question and not expect an honest answer? I will be happy to show my kids the man with the guts to choose honesty over what people try to convince others is loyalty…bottom line is they are all playing for their chairities for team Donald…unanimous and forte got switched around earlier because of the quality ideas and direction of Lisa (who has taken credit for everything the team she is on produces). How many times do the team members have to paint a turd before the artist is called out!

jw

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 9, 2012

I agree with you.Trump asked Lou,which one he thought was best?Lou tells him the truth,and gets fired for it.I guess he rather have people disrespect him,by lying right to his face.I also don’t like how Lisa keeps saying that Lou doesn’t do anything.I felt bad for him.Lou did try to give his input before the boardroom.But they didn’t accept his ideas.Lou told Diana about the angle of the camera,he told her about using there star power for the video and they shot that down.Everything Lou told his team to do.and if they would of listen to him,they probally wouldv’e won the task.

Eve L

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 9, 2012

If they would HAVE LISTENED to him, they PROBABLY would have won the task

Mike N

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 9, 2012

Lisa should have been fired. Trump got it wrong. Lou mentioned most all the faults with the video that the clients did. He shared them with the project leader. She discredited them. Lisa would not give Lou the time if he had a good idea or not. The moment that some else challenges her thought process she is in instant defense mode and throwing them unde a bus. How Lisa is the creative force and responsible for over half of all her teams concepts (that obviously are poor choices due to how much she loses) and she is still around is beyond me. If anyone has been on the show tooooooooo loooooooong it is Lisa. Quite bullying all the other contestants cause they don’t think like you (thank god) close that over sized hole beneath your nose and maybe you might be in the win column more often!

Louis357

Posted at 12:06 AM on April 9, 2012

Lou never threatened to hit that hateful woman. Get your facts right Hollywood Life. Dont make me throw you threw a wall…..

katiecatz

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 9, 2012

To Lewis357, (Don’t make me throw you through the wall…)

Cleo

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 8, 2012

It is so obvious who will be the finalists.

Miss Universe – Donald owns Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, so he’ll kiss her butt.

Paul Tuttle – Tuttle made Donald a bike on one of his shows. You scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. No coincidence Tuttle had that episode run a few weeks back.

Trudy

Posted at 2:45 AM on April 9, 2012

Clay will win.

Eve L

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 9, 2012

Quit with the conspiracy theories already…Geez!

mamaferryman

Posted at 11:45 PM on April 8, 2012

I agree I cannot stand lisa even when people bring up ideas they shut themdown and the act like the didn’t try
This woman has been awful this whole show. I have never been to her show and I will never go now. I could not work with Lisa she is so negative and so abrasive and right down bitchy

Sharionmarie

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 8, 2012

That Lisa and also Aubrey are the most hateful women I have ever watched. It is all about them. All they do is complain about what everyone else is doing or not doing. How about they worry about what they are doing and let other people worry about their self. Seriously, Lisa is one of the most ugliest people I have seen in a long time. Every word she speaks is either bragging about her skills or putting someone else down. Oh, yes, if you are in her “ClicK” she will speak well of you also but only if you are all about team Lisa. And Aubrey is just a younger version of her. They both most be miserable people inside or they would not feel the need to put others down all the time. I would love the chance to tell either of them how ugly they come across.

Trudy

Posted at 2:56 AM on April 9, 2012

I so totally agree with you. Lisa has some major problems…….so does the brat Aubrey. I think Aubrey schemed against her team tonight by waiting until the last minute to mention to Arsenio about the line in the commercial possibly being offensive. That way if their team got called out on it, she could blame him and pat herself on the back like she always does. She could have brought it up to them earlier so it could be fixed. Loved though how Trumps daughter called her out for explaining the task to her, when the PM should have, and basically saying that thats why people dont like her.

Kimi

Posted at 4:45 AM on April 9, 2012

Are you serious? Aubrey was right and didn’t bring it up? She made an effort to be a team player by not bring it up.
But assumptions are assumptions i guess.

Eve L

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 9, 2012

Ugliest by itself is the correct way to say what you said. “the most ugliest” is not only incorrect but redundant. Sorry, I had to say it.

Bob

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 8, 2012

This reality show is so stupid Ive watched it twice and never again. Whoever that one fat women on Lous team is would get turfed on day one, maybe if it shut its pie hole for more than the time it takes to breath in, someone else would be able to share an idea. Their commercial sucked.

MrC

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 8, 2012

Lisa is a self-absorbed piece of trash just like Aubrey. She is not a team player. She takes credit if things go well and throws everybody but herself under the bus when things go wrong. I’m sick of her. Ugh! FIRE THE “B”!!!!!!!

mamaferryman

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 8, 2012

I agree they both should have been gone a long time ago just on general bitchyness and right out lying.
Just because you don’t like th eidea doesn’t mean he didn’t present one

dgreer

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 8, 2012

Lou should have been fired before this. He’s lucky he lasred this long

Maddy

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 9, 2012

I am happy to see Lou gone. He should have been fired along time ago. The only thing he does 110 percent is flex his stupid muscles. So tired of hearing and seeing that crap. Both Lisa and Aubrey Also need to go. Both have big mouths and talk trash . Tired of that too. Then maybe we can get down to the game and see who the real workers are and who is gonna win this!

elisa

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 8, 2012

I thought Lisa should have been fired. Her behavior towards Lou was disgusting and I’m sure she’ll be next to go.

elee

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 9, 2012

I am with you, Lisa should have went long ago…..you hear about bullying in schools and then we sit and watch her do it to adults week after week….She shows no respect for anyone, I have seen her comedy act before, and wouldn’t waste the time to watch it again…..She is the B —- in this show and is disgusting that they are not calling her on it and how she treats everyone else….shame on the Thrumps for allowing it….it isn’t even good tv at this level…

LOU

Posted at 2:11 AM on April 9, 2012

>>>>>YOUR RiGHT LISA IS A NO TALENT BULLEY,,,,,,,BUT I THINK LOU THAS BEEN TREATED SHITTY ALL ALONG>>>>>ANYONE HAVE A OPINION ON THAT ???

phil

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 8, 2012

You asked lou for his honest opinion and he got fired for it. I lost respect for the show.

Dan

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 8, 2012

I swear Lou’s mouth was moving like a coked up freak
he was so high, and Trump is so stupid he just lets it all go because LOu has a disability

dgreer