Cameron Diaz Pregnant? New 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' Poster Revealed

Sat, April 7, 2012 8:08am EDT by 8 Comments
Cameron Diaz Pregnant

We love seeing Cameron, Elizabeth Banks and others sporting baby bumps in this star-studded movie poster! Are you as excited as we are for the flick?

Starring mega-watt stars including Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Matthew Morrison, Chace Crawford and more, the new comedy What To Expect When You’re Expecting is about the challenges of impeding parenthood and looks like it will be our new go-to film!

BFFs — What do YOU think of Cameron’s baby bump?!? Are you going to go see the movie?

Loading video...

More from the movie:

1. Cameron Diaz Gives Birth In New Film — Watch Video
  2. Cameron Diaz Has A Baby Bump? ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ Posters Revealed
  3. Cameron Diaz TOTALLY Has A Baby Bump! OMG!

When someone asks about that time you were really drunk

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 22, 2013

It’s an awesome piece of writing designed for all the
internet viewers; they will obtain advantage
from it I am sure.

Chasity

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 4, 2013

First off I would like to say awesome blog!
I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head
before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any ideas or hints? Many thanks!

The Best Website For exclusive Online videos and photos

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 22, 2012

Hi there, simply changed into aware of your blog thru Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful for those who continue this in future. Many folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

sub

Posted at 2:08 AM on May 20, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your site in internet explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large part of folks will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

sub

Posted at 2:01 AM on May 20, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent idea

helllokitty2142

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 8, 2012

I wanna watch this movie!!

ashley

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 7, 2012

WOW! ANNA KENDRICK? first twilight, then 50/50 and now she with jennifer lopez and cameron diaz….
i think her career jump really far!

Courtney

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 7, 2012

stupid book/stupider idea for a movie and most of these so called actresses aren’t worth the fuss they’re paid