Miley Cyrus, Wear Underwear! What Were You Thinking?

Sat, April 7, 2012 6:35pm EDT by 50 Comments
Miley Cyrus Vagina

Miley Cyrus flashed photographers when she was leaving pilates class yesterday, but there was no reason for it to happen!

When Miley Cyrus was leaving Windsor Pilates in Los Angeles April 7, she changed into a black mini dress, didn’t add undies and flashed paparazzi when she was climbing into her car to go home. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve forgotten my underwear on occasion — but I’m also not Miley freaking Cyrus!

Every time Miley, 19, goes anywhere, she’s followed by a swarm of photographers. This is not a new thing. It’s been that way for YEARS. That’s why it’s hard for me to believe she did this on accident — and leading therapist, Dr. Gilda, agrees with me.

“Something is going on,” she says. “She needs attention..didn’t she also have cut marks on her arm recently? She knows it’s not good attention. This kind of behavior indicates there is definitely something wrong.”

As far as what that issue is…we don’t know — her relationship with Liam Hemsworth has never been better, her parents got back together after their separation and she’s working on a new album. So, what’s the issue?

Dr. Gilda isn’t sure either, but knows there’s something at the root of this “wild” and odd behavior.

“She knows what she is doing is going to be covered in the press and she’s trying to get attention for some reason,” she says. “For some reason she’s not feeling loved enough.”

Plus, just two days ago, Miley was threatening to move back to Nashville because she was sick of all the photographer attention. If you’re over getting photographed, stop flashing your private parts and giving them the money shot!!

Miley, I’m sorry you’re not feeling 100%, but please — for the sake of your family, your boyfriend and yourself — remember to wear underwear.

UPDATE: Miley Goes Without Underwear — AGAIN

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Softly softly. Bone texture exudes a touch of charm.Or is it a temptation.While the slightest feminine decent and generous. Zhen fashion elegant form. People can not Sook ditch, could not help but have a close idea ..Wonderful feeling .The inexplicable wo

Posted at 9:59 AM on July 6, 2012

I’ve learn several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you put to make the sort of great informative site.

Eddie Paul

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 25, 2012

I’m sorry I missed it!! That is one snatch that I would love to see.

Caroline

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 13, 2012

Honestly, she’s 19-years-old. Who didn’t make the dumbest choices when they were 19? I know for sure that I was a complete idiot when I was 19. I did not-so-brag-worthy things. You sleep with people you shouldn’t, drink waaay more than you should, do sleazy things for attention, and yes, you forget to wear underwear sometimes…especially if you’re anxiously speed-walking out of some guy’s apartment before he wakes up. Come on…everyone here who is older than 19, looking back, didn’t you do something like this? And if you didn’t, are you as really grown up as you think you are? These kinds of 19-year-old decisions shape who we are. If I hadn’t made those choices, I wouldn’t be able to look back and say, “Wow, I’ve grown up a lot since then, and I’m proud of myself for using those choices as a stepping-stone to who I am now.” Miley is just (unfortunately) growing up with cameras and flashing lights. But seriously…catch the girl a break. She’s just a kid.

She's Gross

Posted at 3:16 AM on April 13, 2012

She’s a dirty whore! She makes me vomit. She’s ugly, stupid and dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair

Posted at 4:31 AM on April 13, 2012

That’s horrible even though she should have worn underwear with the dress I don’t think she knew they would or could get a picture of her down there.

HEARTZI

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 13, 2012

I totally agree with Blair Miley is the Exsorcits [[from the 1973 horro movie flim]]

akane996

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 12, 2012

What the hell!
Show the photo and then I will believe! Just stop spreading rumors! Someone said that…
You’re just jealous coz Miley is famous and you r not!!!!!!

reem

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 12, 2012

oh my god its not lies and rumors just click on:”stop flashing your private parts” above and see 4 yourself

Ali

Posted at 3:15 AM on April 13, 2012

Do you know how to google you dim wit? Trust me it’s a real pic. The reason they can’t show it is because it’s inappropriate. Duh?

manda

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 11, 2012

Are you still single?? Here to find Soul Mate,meet cool interracial friends and someone single special—>B’l’a’c’k’W’h’i’t’e’P’l’a’n’e’t.c’0’m<-
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ Where To Seek The  Serious Relationship?
Where  To Enjoy  The  Wealthy And Romantic Feeling?
Where  Has The Best  Service  Fame?Interracial single LIKE Black, White girls and men ?
It’s  Here! -

katie

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 10, 2012

whats wrong with her!! she has young fans who look up to her and she does this?! i dont think she did this by accident, shes jealous of her boyfriend getting attention over hunger games so she wants some too. stop being selfish and wear underwear!!!!!

bribri

Posted at 4:50 AM on April 11, 2012

Agree 100%

akane996

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 12, 2012

Hah! Miley lives for herself NOT for her fans and I would do the same!
This is miley not “Hannah Montana”!
Excuse me but her style and music is not for 12 year old girls and you should know that!
She’s just being herself all the time!

KATIE L

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 24, 2012

OK FOR ONE THING PEOPLE NEED TO STOP PULLING THE SHE HAS LITTLE KIDS LOOKING UP TO HER CUZZ THATS GUST MESSED UP OK SHE IS 19-20 YEARS OLD SHE IS GOING TO MAKE MUSTAKES OK AND IF UR KID IS ENDS UP DOING THAT ITS NOT BEACUZ OF MILEY IT BECAUSE SHE PROBALY LEARND FROM YOU AND YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP HATEN ON MILEY AND GO LIVE YOUR OWN DAME LIVES AND IF SHE MAKES A MISTAKE ITS NON OF YOUR GOD DAME BIZZZ.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Crunch

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 9, 2012

Maybe a dying kid asked Miley via the Make a Wish Foundation to not wear any underwear.

Would you want that poor little boy to die without getting his final wish!? :-)

The Boy

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 9, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Chris Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber & Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas & Debby Ryan & Mistery Girl and Mistery Men

Molly Morris. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

I know that the fans and everyone has been talking about the greatest rivarly of all time the fans have been talking about the Michael and Miley Rivlary because its date back to 1997 Desnity I’m sorry you feel this way because I think your ego got the best of you never you sence you became that ego Miley Cyrus you never had no feelings no motions because well this isn’t sing along with me mentor I thought I knew you for qutie a long time if I don’t know who are you then Density who does why you shouldn’t be different when you walked form Hollywood to Nashvlle,TN some celebrities say that anything is impossbile to think back of what happen that day. I really dont care how sorry you are cus every single one of your fans tells me that you have done compeltely insane. Trending worldwide on Twitter #Jerk not trending worldwide now trending #MileyandMandyJ Bullies now trending worldwide.

lexi

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 9, 2012

sorry hollywoodlife this is not a big story, you are the only one making it one, i was just on alot of the other celeb sites and they are talking about her body and working on her new album

Adrienne

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 9, 2012

How do you forget your underware?! I can understand maybe wearing no underwear with pants if you forgot to wash and are out of clean ones but not in a dress. I still don’t understand how you can forget your underwear so tell me Kristin how do you forget yours? Don’t you feel a breeze down there. lol

Adrienne

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 9, 2012

I know some people don’t like to wear underwear because of panty lines or they just like going commando but just admit it, don’t say you forgot and you could not feel the breeze. lol

gbtw

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 9, 2012

she was leaving the gym. she worked out, got sweaty, showered and maybe forgot a clean pair. in any case, the paparazzi are pigs. her dress wasn’t that short, and the angle of the shot where they got it wasn’t one that she’d have been expecting (the paris/britney shots were ones where they should’ve seen it coming from a mile away). hers was like from the front of her car through a crack between the open door and her windshield. i’m sure she thought she was safely covered by not swinging her legs in the way the other girls got caught… in any case, the paps are pigs.

Andy

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 8, 2012

Nothing like a shaved muff to lick & suck on! :)

PS: I’m 47

The Boy

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 8, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Chris Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Douglas Booth & Demi Lovato & Justin Timberlake & Hannah Montana & Mitchel Musso & Anne Halfaway & Sean Kingston & Mandy Moore & JC Chasez

Hannah I hve known you for a long time my friend ever sence Miley had to retire you in Jaunary 2010 even ought I wasn’t there for your birthday this year I hope your somewhere smiling and thinking about someone that you knew form the past I’m hoping I get hear form you on my birthday this year, Because I wasn’t sure if you were angry with me or not if you are I’ll understand mabye you been too busy latley not thinking much. Ah Mandy Moore my Teacher showed me a picture of you at school Celebrities try to forgive me am not trying to hurt anybody in hollywood I know it’s been a bad day for some of you guys out there I was wrong about everything that went through I’m just having a rough time I was wondering if you Celebrities can ofter me some advice, let me ask you guys something what was it like being bullyed in high school. if you were my situtation what would you say and why I apperictied their honesties mabye some celebrities could mixed up their words a little bit take the benchwarmers form the bottom of my heart I was stupid somebody Hannah I know your somewhere watching me I tought of what you’ve said I’ve watched your movie form 2009 and I kept my promise and you have my word you told me Always tell the turth Hannah I’ve miss seening your wonderful smile and your fans haven’t seen you sence 2006 I wanted to wish you a happy earily birthday mom I love you See you soon oxoxoxox

Sincerley Yours, your loving son

Miley Cyrus age 27

debbie

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 8, 2012

I think not only is she JEALOUS of her boyfriends success but that of Jennifer Lawrence!

Adrienne

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 9, 2012

I agree, I think she is totally jealous of her boyfriend and Jennifer Lawrence.

gabby

Posted at 4:55 AM on April 11, 2012

I agree!! why all of sudden is she losing weight after just a couple of months prior was bragging about her curves. She seems like a very confused person.

anonimo

Posted at 9:23 AM on April 8, 2012

nose, but that picture does not seem real! and as I do not mind :) she is so & will continue to be my idol forever: D holds miley

femme fatal

Posted at 6:17 AM on April 8, 2012

Gone are those days of miley singing “7 things i hate about you” and “the climb”. I miss the old miley cyrus :(

dd

Posted at 7:12 AM on April 8, 2012

i know i miss the old her to what happened to you miley besides growing up?

HSEDFEEEF

Posted at 2:49 AM on April 8, 2012

Shes slowly turning into Lohan.
Has she not learned from Soears, Lihan, and the others?!

ree

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 8, 2012

all i can say s she soooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jealous much people hahahhah!!!!

wen

Posted at 2:47 AM on April 8, 2012

agree!!yah ryt!! making some stories without any proof”!!!

tin2x

Posted at 2:44 AM on April 8, 2012

wers the proof !?! they r just jealous cuz miley s happy and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

sluttycyrus

Posted at 2:07 AM on April 8, 2012

the picture is out there to see for yourselves. she is clearly not wearing underwear and fully knowing she is watched by the paps at all times, decides to put on a tiny dress with no underwear and doesn’t even pay attention how she is entering a car?!?! this girl has issues. her man is in the middle of a promotion of his film and she’s pulling this crap-trying to get attention. first the ring and now this. pathetic.

KATIE L

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 24, 2012

DAME u guys r really creepy for gust lookin at that pic like whats rong wit u and for every person that calls miley a slutt is 1. really ugly/ jealous
2. lonly
3. dosent know how to have fun
4.creepers for just looking at the pic or searching for it.

Lee

Posted at 1:46 AM on April 8, 2012

Heres what I don’t get. If this was just some joe shmo on the street taking pictures up girls skirts he would be called a pervert and prob get arrested for voyeurism. But because he’s a “professional” it’s completely ok for him to violate her privacy like that? It’s one thing of the wind like blew her skirt up and they happened to get a shot of her booty but these guys try to get pictures up celebs skirts and never get in any trouble for it! I don’t care who she is that’s just creepy and wrong!

gbtw

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 9, 2012

right?! wth??!! men are pigs, and women are demonized for it… no f’ing winning!

Chalie

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 7, 2012

there is no proof that she isn’t wearing underwear, its how her leg is up. she probably just isn’t wearing granny panties. she is 19, she is allowed to wear a little thong so it doesn’t show when wearing a form-fitting dress

laura

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 7, 2012

ok first of all, kristian do you even know if this information is real? do you have proof or evidences? you cant just make a post about some rumor that you dont even know if it’s true…

swaggy

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 8, 2012

Unfortunately another web site published the pics, and there is no mistaking she is not wearing anything. NO thong,etc. Her ladybits are hairless and it is a shame since I thought Miley was maturing.

jb

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 7, 2012

SORRY! let’s try this again.

KIRSTEN! That was way too much information about YOU!

jb

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 7, 2012

KIRSTEN! That was was too tmi about YOU!

dumas1000

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 7, 2012

Have you ever worn a dress like that? Granted, very few people probably have, because most would have enough common sense to realize ahead of time that they couldn’t pull something like that off. Obviously, Miley can, but I really don’t think it’s plausible to wear a pair of underwear with an outfit like that. If you wore inderwear with something like that, it would definitely show. I seriously doubt that Miley forgot to wear underwear. She realized that she couldn’t get away with wearing them with that particular outfit.

lovatic!

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 7, 2012

Come on! You are saying that you have forgeten to put undies in the past….why isn’t she allowed to forget? I mean she’s human too, and she has all the rights to forget even though she is a celebrity!!! She just want to have a normal life sometimes and you guys do not let her! Especially when you over do it!!! She has friends and family who care about her and if something was going wrong they would help her!!!!

Disgusted

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 7, 2012

How can somebody just “forget” to put underwear on. I can honestly say with the uttermost conviction that I have never “forgotten” to put underwear on, at least since I learned how to dress myself. If Miley didn’t where underwear, then that was a purposeful decision on her part. Ignoring the fact that she KNOWS that she’s constantly chased by paparazzi, was wearing a dress, and that it was likely that somebody would catch a picture of her crotch, I still struggle to comprehend why somebody would be so stupid as to not wear underwear in public. It’s kind of unsanitary. Yes, our lady parts need to breathe somehow, but you can do that by not wearing underwear to bed or something, there is absolutely NO excuse to not wear underwear in public, and the only reason that miley’s crazy fans are finding any, is because they’re crazy fans. If it was any other person, or even another celebrity that you don’t like as much as miley, you would have a completely different reaction. Humans have this nasty habits of rationalizing things people they care about or they themselves do. Because of course, bad things aren’t really so bad if they’re done by nice people such as ourselves, or the perfect flawless celebrities we idolize, right?

allexandra

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 7, 2012

where the did you see she’s not wearing underwear??? first make sure you are right than hatee!!! the blog writes stuff for publicity not miley!

A Smart Girl

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 7, 2012

Um, Allexandra, there are pictures on Egotastic. And so she’s right, and she has the right to hate, like a sensible person. Perhaps YOU should check your facts.

-A Smart Girl

lovatic!

Posted at 6:18 AM on April 8, 2012

Look, i am not a Miley fan, i like some of her movies and songs but i am not crazy about her and i do not approve everything she does! And yes i know some people(every day people) people who have forgoten to put underwear and as the repoporter has written, she has forgoten to put underwear in the past too! So why can’t Miley forget sometimes!!??!!!

swaggy

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 8, 2012

Beacuse she knows the photogs will be looking for THAT shot. Miley has been in the business long enough to know this.

Coz

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 20, 2012

More people saw her vag then will see her new movie. The thing is, they both stink.