Miley Cyrus Looks Healthy & Happy Leaving Pilates

Sat, April 7, 2012 1:38pm EDT by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Legs

Miley Cyrus has been diligently working out and it’s really showing. She looks awesome!

Just two days ago, Miley Cyrus threatened to move back to Nashville to get away from all the paparazzi in Los Angeles. However, the 19-year-old performer seemed to be in a much better mood April 6, while leaving her pilates class.

Wearing a casual black mini dress with spaghetti strap and Converse sneakers, Miley looked slim, trim and excited to be alive, smiling and joking with the hoards of photographers who swarmed her coming out of the studio.

Keep up the workouts, Miley. You look fantastic and healthy! (And please don’t move away from Hollywood!)

More Miley Cyrus news:

1. Kids’ Choice Awards 2011 Best Dressed: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & More
  2. Miley Cyrus Tells Fans How They Can Be Happy — Amazing Advice
  3. ‘Punk’d’ Premiere Recap: Miley Cyrus Flips Out At Justin Bieber

Ronald

Posted at 7:17 AM on December 29, 2012

I would love to see Miley getting into an address without underwear that of course without any underwear. I like sexually since she was about 17 and I fantasize so much about your secular vagina looks like especially the top lock around so if I saw in that situation I would be grateful for the rest of my life.

pandora internet radio

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 3, 2012

hello!,I like your writing so much! percentage we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

Pearson

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 7, 2012

Need an extra job? Your salary can’t cover all your needs or needs of your children? Let us work together and that won’t be a problem for you no more! We run a serious online business and we are having a job openings for new employees. If you can copy and paste data then you are in luck, you are just what we need… You can earn as much as 250$+ a day or even more if you give your best. But be advised it’s not so easy job as it sounds at first, so inform yourself first… Maybe you are not cut out for this job But then again maybe this is just what you were looking for to earn some money. You decide… Visit our website for more information and to apply for position. |||||>>>> lazycash1DOTcom

Fiona

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 7, 2012

Not a fan but she got the best legs in Hollywood, not too thin or fat, just toned and perfect. The pilates are paying off. She needs to fix her teeth though. I guess nobody is perfect.

Cady

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 7, 2012

wow she has an amazing body, not to thin and thick its just perfect and her outfit is real cute :)

dante

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 7, 2012

with me, she looks so cute, so beautiful all the time

Lee

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 7, 2012

Not a huge fan of Miley’s personality but she looks really cute here. As far as quitting Hollywood… Hasn’t she pretty much done that already? When’s the last time this girl went to the studio, released a movie… Or even had an audition?

Me

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 7, 2012

Lets see, she is working on an album right now (said via twitter) she has 2 movies coming out this year AND she just turned down a role in a movie with Adam sandler

Soo no she DID NOT quit Hollywood

Lee

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 8, 2012

Huh what are the movies?

Lee

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 8, 2012

Btw I wasn’t insulting her. I think she’s really cute and from what little I’ve seen/heard of her actual work I think she could be really talented but I never hear of her working just her off screen antics like the videos of her doing drugs etc kinda like lindsay lohan. She just doesn’t seem like somebody I would want to hang out with. But I’d still buy her cd or go see her movie,,, if it looked/sounded good. She’s just not somebody I would go see anything they were in JUST because they were in it.