One Direction To Perform On SNL — Watch The Preview

Fri, April 6, 2012 2:29pm EDT by 6 Comments
One Direction SNL

The hottest boy band around keeps getting HUGE gigs! One Direction is set to perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’ on April 7. Read on to watch the hilarious preview for the show!

The boys of One Direction will be the musical guests on the upcoming episode of SNL hosted by Sofia Vergara. Their last performance at the Kids’ Choice Awards ROCKED — we can’t wait to see them live again!

“I’m so excited to be surrounded by all these cute young pop stars!” Sofia says in the preview.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Will you watch One Direction on SNL?

– Kaydi Poirier

More One Direction

1. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration
  2. Niall Horan’s Mom Approves Of Him Dating Demi Lovato
  3. Justin Bieber: One Direction Won’t Steal My Fans

Grace

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 8, 2012

I love one direction my room has so many posters and my photos are all of them on my iPod I have like 90 photos of them I love you harry your amazing I also love all of the others dont give up ever being amazing I would be soo sad if you guys split up;( I could see what it would be like I love you guys soo much keep makeing awesome music

Renee

Posted at 4:35 AM on April 8, 2012

wow..90 photos huh? thats really not alot…guess that means your don’t like one direction alot either

Hannah

Posted at 6:23 PM on April 6, 2012

Big big fan of Niall!!!(: <3 love him! (:

Hannah

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 6, 2012

Can’t wait to watch that tomorrow!!!!!(:

Lily

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 6, 2012

Seeing that live tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

ellie

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 6, 2012

Freaking love their faces during that video! They’re brilliant!