One Direction's Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson

Fri, April 6, 2012 5:50pm EST by 36 Comments
Harry Styles Louis Tomlinson
Loading video...

During a recent interview, Harry Styles explained how he and Louis Tomlinson became BFFs and ended up moving in with each other!

One Direction wasn’t formed the way most bands are! After being cut from The X Factor in London, the five boys were put together by the judges to form a group and thus, One Direction was born. However, two members of the group clicked better than any of them: Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

“The fans call me and Louis ‘Larry Stylinson’ because we get on really well,” Harry, 18, told Vevo in an interview released April 6.

In fact, the boys became such fast friends, they decided to take the next step in their relationship…

“Since we started at The X Factor house, me and Louis always said we wanted to move in with each other,” Harry said. “That was pretty much it, it pretty much happened.”

This is possibly the strongest celebrity bromance we know right now! Do you think Harry and Louis, 20, make great friends?

More One Direction

1. Justin Bieber & One Direction: Inside Their Collaboration
  2. Niall Horan’s Mom Approves Of Him Dating Demi Lovato
  3. Justin Bieber: One Direction Won’t Steal My Fans

Jenna Styles

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 4, 2014

NO THEY ARNT THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Larry Stylinson Forever

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 29, 2013

they’re actually dating.

Wehdhydnchrnejbedjenrurn

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 10, 2013

I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry Styles sooooooooooooooooooooo much it’s CrazY!!!!!!!!

MrsPayne (aka #1directioner)

Posted at 5:34 AM on May 4, 2013

Love there bromance!!!!!! but they are not Gay Directionators

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 1D I’m there biggest fannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE All my boys and especially LIAM

Alli

Posted at 8:07 AM on January 10, 2013

Harry and Louis your the cutest best singer. From Alli in North Carolina. I love you

Isabelle Cox

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 6, 2013

Hmmm…… Great!!! Now I know that lol! Not much i dont know about One Direction. That was something I wasnt sure about. But know I know! Yay!! :)

Julissa

Posted at 10:39 AM on November 27, 2012

yes they do but they are not really in a relationship there just BEST FRIENDS

Ronnie

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 3, 2012

so cute, Larry Stylinson!