Miley Cyrus Threatens To Quit Hollywood — Should She?

Fri, April 6, 2012 10:07am EST by 31 Comments

Oh no! Miley says she may be leaving the limelight! Do you think she’s doing the right thing?

Miley Cyrus has been under the paparazzi microscope lately and clearly the pressure is getting to her head.

The “Party in the U.S.A” star took it Twitter to let fans know she might be leaving Hollywood and heading back South.

“Highly considering moving back to Nashville. I can’t stand these D Bag paparazzi anymore. Couldn’t even take my dog on a walk today,” she tweeted on April 5.

In the midst of rumors swirling around that Miley might be cutting herself and photos being snapped of her after pilates everyday , I can understand why she’s contemplating such a serious move, but I’m not so sure leaving for good is the right answer. Miley loves singing and making movies. And I bet she loves her pay cheques- it’s hard to make that kind of a living when you’re not in the spotlight. Miley- there’s a downside to every job and in your case, paparazzi are the price of fame. Maybe you should just consider taking a vacation? We think you’d feel better if you just had a break.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Miley should quit Hollywood? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Miley Cyrus news:

1. Kids’ Choice Awards 2011 Best Dressed: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & More
  2. Miley Cyrus Tells Fans How They Can Be Happy — Amazing Advice
  3. ‘Punk’d’ Premiere Recap: Miley Cyrus Flips Out At Justin Bieber

hanna

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 8, 2012

leave tramp!!shes untalented anyways.she cant dance or act and all she’s good for is taking nude pics.

blaize

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 9, 2012

I’m sure she can sing, dance, and act better than you can, miss bitter puritan.

Isabel

Posted at 8:07 PM on April 7, 2012

I hav to admit that I love Miley cyrus and I feel bad that everybody freaks out when ever she like just gets scratched by her dog just ask
Her b4 u publish it it’s stupid I love her and don’t want her to leave well I think she should have a concert in nashville and In CT. I DONT WANT U TO LEAVE!!! Popparazi leave Miley alone!!! Geez give her a break. I love how she’s a really pretty girl. And shes a country girl luv
U miley

elmira

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 7, 2012

I couldn’t possibly ask for a better news!!!she and other teen “stars” are ruining what Hollywood is about.they are just too childish and spoiled.I mean Hey Miley!!Yoy’re not the only star with this problem.you’re not the center of the world!!!!

Juice001

Posted at 12:34 AM on April 7, 2012

I think I know what’s the reason behind this. Yesterday paps caught Miley’s shaved pu$$y while she was jogging. Those pics are now everywhere on internet. I can’t really blame them but wonder why she didn’t wear panties.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 6, 2012

I think she was just kidding. Maybe she can still live in California but not in the Los Angles area.

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 6, 2012

No Miley I love you please don’t quit being a famous singer or star or your Career because there is nobody else left for me to look up to except for you cause I love you so much I’m praying for you I believe in you! =(

Zoe

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 6, 2012

Miley Cyrus Boring!

gbtw

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 6, 2012

films aren’t really shot in hollywood anyway. she should get out. she deserves a better life than being confined to her house! or, move to a gated community or something??? in any case, good luck miley… sorry for the db’s, but they’re just trying to make a living, too, i guess.

zachary

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 6, 2012

miley i love you. please please please please don’t quit your career. we as fans i love you very much. i will pray for you not to quit your career. if you do, please remember your fans and your music. i still crying about you concerning moving. please take a vacation and just take a break. please i begging you please not to quit your career.

Stan

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 6, 2012

Many of the biggest stars in the world DO NOT live in Hollywood and they do just fine. The live in rule Califorina, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, Europe, etc… Miles away from Hollywood. Living in Hollywood does not equal having a career. If so, everyone who moved there would be famous and successfull. It’s talent that dictates how successfull you are not where you live. Miley would still be successfull if she lived in Hollywood, or Australia, or where ever.

zachary

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 6, 2012

no, i don’t want miley to quit. miley just take a break not leave your career. i will soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard that i will break like hell.

Anna Fjelde

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 6, 2012

Several Hollywood stars live in other cities and are super successful. How ridiculous to think other wise. Hello, Taylor Swift is one of the biggest stars right now and she lives in Nashville. Miley should move. I’d get the hell outta there. Nashville is so amazing!!

Cleo

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 6, 2012

Here’s her future…Marry Liam, move back to Nashville, have Liam sheep…divorce Liam, spend the rest of her life in Dollywood singing her blessed heart out for tourists in a nice protective environent where everyone kisses her butt cheeks. Los Angeles to her equals no singing career, no acting career, just picking up dog poo, and being chased by papparazi that her publicist calls in the first place. She clearly is burnt out with the general public. She only wants those who pay her money to perform. Dollywood is the right place, right time, right career for someone who is rich, wants to lose the fame, but wants to be adored.

SMILER100

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 6, 2012

U got it wrong , she’s not quitting hollywood (cuz that sounds like shes forgetting and leaving everything and that’s not the point)
She’s moviing on to a pacific place !!

SMILER100

Posted at 1:30 PM on April 6, 2012

C’mon guuys! Vote for YES!TOTALLY! I WANT THE BEST FOR HERR :)

ZXFCGHJVLK

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 6, 2012

SHE SHOULD QUIT

mee

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 6, 2012

if she mooved to Nashville, she would still be able to make great music, and even better, maybe she’ll do some country music to :) she can probably also starr i movies, so it’s not that big of a deal if she leaves Hollywood, it might even be better for her!
I love her music and want to be able to listen to it forever, but if she’s not having a great time, while working on music, then what’s the point??
xoxo – mee

melika

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 6, 2012

i agree with takinga vacation!
she can’t just quit like this!!!
i now it is really hard to deal with paparazzis, but this is not a good reason! maybe there is something else that is buttering her!

Sophie

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 6, 2012

I’m sure she just means by taking a little break! <3

Quin

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 6, 2012

NOOOOOOO! If she quits hollywood i will seriously cry! She is my everything! I need her music and movies in my life! D': I understand she is sick of the paparazzi but that comes with her fame and she has to put up with it no matter how bad it is! I think she should just have a bit of a break and spend time with her family! SHE NEEDS TO REMEBER SHE ALSO HAS MILLIONS OF FANS WHO LOVE HER! She can’t just leave! </3 :'(

sam

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 6, 2012

DON’T QUIT……………UR FREAKIN AWESOME…ur a really great actress and singer and the world needs a role model like you!

Brooke

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 6, 2012

Yessss please quit

jelenafan

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 6, 2012

is true MYLEY PLEASE QUIT

tina

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 6, 2012

she should definitely quit!
its too much for her!
gosh… i dont know how celebrities can put with all the crap of paparazzi! it sucks to be famous.

natalie

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 6, 2012

leave!! i have the door open for yea.

Haha

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 6, 2012

She can move where ever she wants and still get money from music and films she’s old eniugnf she wants to move she can. She has the papparzzi worse than most celebs out there so she can complain! She has made almost a billion dollars herself so she can not work the rest of her live and still be fine leave her alone she can do whatever!! And stop making rumors up about her cutting and stuff thats not cool!! Love you Miley keep your head up high and kill them with kindness and stay strong!! She just want t take walks and she can’t so I understand Ed its cause you never have people bothering u 24/7