Lea Michele & Cory Monteith Say 'I Love You' In Public

Fri, April 6, 2012 2:51pm EDT by 39 Comments
Cory Monteith and Lea Michele Dating In Real Life

Cory Monteith and Lea Michele’s romance is going so well, they even feel comfortable expressing their most intimate feelings in front of the cast and crew on ‘Glee’!

Cory Monteith and Lea Michele have been quietly dating since last fall, but things have really started heating up recently. A source close to the Glee set gave HollywoodLife.com an inside look at the on-and-off screen couple’s picture perfect relationship.

“Before a scene they have been seen saying, ‘I love you! Good Luck!’ and then at the end of the shooting day they have been seen saying, ‘I love you’ and embracing or kissing before leaving set,” our source tells us. “Everyone on set is really happy with what they are seeing with the relationship.”

Adds the insider, “The relationship is definitely strong right now between them both.”

Most recently, Cory, 29, took Lea, 25, to visit his family and friends back home in Canada and that trip went incredibly well. Plus, the real life Finchel even journeyed to NYC last month, where they were spotted looking madly in love too! Do YOU think their relationship will last beyond their time on Glee? Sound off below!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Cory & Lea News:

1. Lea Michele & Cory Monteith’s Relationship Might End With ‘Glee,’ Insider Says
  2. Lea Michele Visits Cory Monteith’s Family In Canada
  3. Lea Michele Is So In Love, She’s Wearing Cory Monteith’s Clothes

Haley

Posted at 3:22 AM on July 31, 2012

I ink they are the greatest couple ever they are so freakin cute together:)

Mmelissa Tercero

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 20, 2012

I hope they last for ever and get merried and have kids they really make a very sexy cuple plus my scaret lesbian crush well always bee lea big time I love her so I hope they both last forever and beyond and years to com and I’m glad they stared to meat eather family’s so I’m proud of them both and I know they are madly in love with eather and that makes me happy and I hope one day I can meat lea it will be like my dream come true thats why I won’t to go to NYC and see if I can meat her that would be so emain to me and very proud of it to she always has been my fav she very pretty great singer and dancer and they both will mak eather happy for many years to com once agin I love u both so much and congrats

Katy

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 13, 2012

I personaly who is a to big of a gleek think that they actually belong thgether and would be soulmates i love thim both on glee and off set. It’s nice to see that thwey are together on glee and off. i hope they stay happy .

plus i am a big rachel berry fan loved to talk to lea michele as i am britian
stafford

hope glee do a concert here

Love
Katygleek

Mallory

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 11, 2012

I really hope that they last. I honestly can’t see Corey with anybody else. Although I wish he were with me!

mersadies

Posted at 9:52 AM on June 7, 2012

I lovecory and leatogheter i hope they saty togheter they are my fav couple on glee no theyre datin outside of glee too YAY
Love always

Nafisah

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 29, 2012

Aww, they make a really cut couple. I hope they stay happy.

HT

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 26, 2012

That is the cutest realtionshio ever. Ahh, so cute.

howard

Posted at 9:30 AM on May 22, 2012

refreshing o see a great looking white actress with a white guy.

DC

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 23, 2012

We REALLY AGREE!!!

laurz

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 10, 2012

love it! love them both! love them together! love love love. haha.

Katie

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 8, 2012

Say yes if you find the V(not that one!)
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Julia

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 8, 2012

They r adorabl! Perfect coupl! They were ment 2 b!!!! :D

LMAO

Posted at 6:49 AM on April 12, 2012

Hahahah their fake relationship isn’t helping with the ratings! Nice try Lea and Cory, but no one is interested in watching you on or off screen.

Talullah

Posted at 7:40 AM on June 18, 2012

Idiot

Hannah

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 8, 2012

Yay I’m happy for them but also nooooooo…I want him damnit! LOL :)

noro

Posted at 8:00 AM on April 7, 2012

they are the best couple eva congrats to them so cute together

maxx

Posted at 5:40 AM on April 7, 2012

Good Luck u Guys, May God Bless Your Relationship.

han

Posted at 3:11 AM on April 7, 2012

For me it seems like Lea and Cory are together, they seem happier than I have seen them recently, but even if they aren’t together we should respect their private life. The articles may just be a fabrication of the true, or they may actually be real, we won’t know for sure. And for those who think this is a PR stunt, yeah, cos Glee doesn’t get many viewers they need to create a fake relationship between the leads, that is false!!

Annie

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 7, 2012

Can’t wait until they break up and hollywoodlife goes back to hate Lea. Of course when this happen is going to be all Lea’s fault

change of directions

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 7, 2012

i was thinking the same thing, kirstin benson the reporter that wrote this article said in the past that she hated lea michele and was clear that hollywood life staff had a hate agenda against lea. after fans talked with andy swift he said he would try to change the bullying ways of this site, so i hope that it really happened and they will not come back to the hate agenda against lea anymore.

talullah

Posted at 7:44 AM on June 18, 2012

wots rong wiv lea?

Honestly

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 6, 2012

I know these two personally, and I can confirm that they are NOT dating. This is pure fiction.

FP

Posted at 11:47 PM on April 6, 2012

This is so hilariously bad.

Are the writers of Glee scripting this? LMAO

ridic

Posted at 4:43 AM on April 7, 2012

play a so called source and tell the gossip blogs. seems like the only get stuff from “sources” ;)

annoying shippers

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 6, 2012

the shippers against finchel should remember that the actors are not the characters in real life, who they choose to date is their own bussiness so leave them alone.

Aim

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 15, 2012

Yeah, that goes both ways. The Finchel shippers need to realize that Lea/Cory aren’t Finn/Rachel. This whole thing has PR romance written all over it and obviously certain people are buying it. They can go out in public together and let the paparazzi snap “unauthorized” pictures of them all they want, but everything about this “relationship” feels like a complete farce.

Lisse

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 6, 2012

Hollywood Life, just stop talking about Lea and Cory’s private life.

anon

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 6, 2012

This just keeps getting more and more hilariously bad.

kim p

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 6, 2012

love them so cute together

sandy

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 6, 2012

cant wait for their “break up ” story . this gets more hilarious from day to day

too funny

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 6, 2012

Well now we know it’s a lie. That shiz doesn’t happen in real life…just in the fantasies of 12 year olds and people who never grew up. It’s kind of like ‘me thinks the couple doth protest too much.’

lol

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 6, 2012

it was a lie since day one … but omg i am picturing this right now its like finchel 2.0 they copy everything ha ;)

back off

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 6, 2012

there were lots of people who saw them acting like a couple, the fans say they are together since the end of 2011.
so i’m not a finchel fan or monchele shipper, but if they are happy why people don’t leave they alone and stop complain about their relationship

lol

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 6, 2012

sure you are not…. rofl

Rachel

Posted at 7:48 AM on June 18, 2012

I’m 12

nice change

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 6, 2012

thanks for the article kirstin benson, it is nice to see that you move on on your hate against lea michele because in the past you made it clear plenty of times that you hated her.
from my personal experience lea was friendly and really nice (i saw her in NY last xmas break).