Kanye West Attacks PETA Over Kim Kardashian Flour Bomb

Fri, April 6, 2012 11:44am EST by 7 Comments
Kanye West attack

gill

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 10, 2012

Ok so first off, I am fully against fur and wearing it as any type of clothing. Although, I’d never ever attack someone else or push my beliefs on someone because they made their own choice that’s different from mine. I respect PETA’s initiative but I don’t agree with them. I think, just as someone said below, that they are hypocritical. No anti animal violence organization should have the right or think its ok to harm a human for doing something they don’t like. There are better ways to solve these situations. As for Kim and Kanye, as far as I know they are just friends and the media is making them out to be much more. Its happened a billion times before people. And friends do crash at each others houses (yes boys and girls too!) Personally I love Kim and all the Kardashians. When you actually learn about them and see where they came from you see that they are just as hardworking and determined as any other young adult. Their father raised them impecably and they have sustained his lessons. So what they have nice clothes?? If I had that much money I’d treat myself to things too! These girls are brilliant. They have taken the fame their father gave them and made an empire out of it. They won’t be going away any time soon!

SPR

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 12, 2012

Have you recently suffered a serious head injury? Certainly sounds like it. Go back into your coma and stay there.

Chrissy

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 9, 2012

This woman speaks like a retard. She’s killing animals and has the nerve to open her mouth which is only good for sucking you know what. I never understood why anyone ever liked her she’s busted. Bring back the blondes, were sexier and not cold hearted like this dirty rat.

ada

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 9, 2012

Kim just tink in her beuty and glamour not an animal agonized
The way of take the fur from animals is so cruel!!! Im whit PETA
Kim exists the false fur its not necessary kill an animal like this please watch a video It’s the most horribly ting…animals feel like you and me.

Shelly

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 6, 2012

There is no love relationship between them. It’s to get more publicity for both of them and also for that snoozefest KUWTK which is coming up. I bet this will be included in one of the upcoming episodes.

PETA should not be attacking people because they wear fur and evidently Kim likes to wear fur so she and Kanye could care less animals are being skinned alive for their fur. This is someting PETA and Kim, & Kanye have to work out.

If people STOP watching any of their shows, their ratings will go down and they will be gone sooner rather than later.

k

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 6, 2012

PETA being hypocritical um then what is kim k being she wears fur and then says it’s wrong to hurt animals if it was foe fur it would be different but this is the real deal i think kim is the hypocrite

Debbie

Posted at 2:45 PM on April 6, 2012

Will what relationship last? I know you are a major Kim-hater, but why not give it a few moments before asking that poll question. Just saying… ease up!