Bobbi Kristina & Adopted Brother Nick Gordon — Eloping In Mexico?

Fri, April 6, 2012 10:46am EDT by 5 Comments
Bobbi Kristina eloping

Tracye

Posted at 6:25 AM on October 25, 2012

I watched the view and Bobbi Kristina’s aunt made excuses for putting the cameras on her niece. Yes she has been in the spotlight all her life but she never lost a parent before. It seems like she wants to be in the spotlight herself. Other than being Whitney’s manager I’m sorry to say she is a nobody trying to make money off her niece. Shame is what comes to mind. Bobbi Kristina needed help not damn cameras. I lost my newphew and it shattered my whole world. So what do you think losing a parent will do. I really don’t understand y Whitney would let her daughter have any kind of liquor when she knew what alcohol and drugs did to her and her exhusband. I pray Bobbi Kristina gets the help she needs cause she was clearly drunk on that second episode. Just sad. I’m gone pray for her.

wrought iron beds

Posted at 7:42 AM on April 9, 2012

Hey very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I’m glad to search out numerous useful info here within the publish, we’d like work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

cookie

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 7, 2012

That’s a big step I think she should wate.intell she get’s her head togetger and work on hee up comming show and music.as a lady that loves whitney she should wate tell she a little older.not so good wit god brother I don’t think her mom would of like that.it’s my apinion but if he’s there for her there’s nothing nobody can do she grown now.

blackdrezz

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 6, 2012

If she refuse her inheritance from her mother’ s estate, and Nick would financially support her for life like husbands support to then I say YES get married. If he truly love her that means love last longer than money, and he wants her love not control her future inheritance. Getting married so quickly seems like his security of sharing half of what she receives. In da last ten years dey lived together what’s da big rush. If Jesus gave us money instead of his life all of humanity would spend eternity with Satan in Hell. Instead Christ loved enough dat he die for all mankind to be reunited w/ God In Heaven for eternity. Dats unconditional love:-)

Tammy

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 7, 2012

My GOD you said a mouth full