Robert Pattinson's Lips Slammed By 'Seventeen' — They're 'Thin'

Thu, April 5, 2012 11:36am EDT by 18 Comments
Robert Pattinson lips

R-Patz fans now must answer the ultimate question: are Rob’s lips super thin or incredibly sexy? Tell us what you think and vote!

Robert Pattinson is usually praised for his jaw-dropping good looks but Seventeen Magazine is taking his lips to task! The magazine conducted a poll for it’s readers and they called his lips “thin” — are you totally offended for Rob?

Rob is always flashing his gorgeous smile and luscious lips and we always thought they looked divine! Do you agree with Seventeen or are his lips soft and pillowy?

— Chloe Melas

More Rob News:

1. Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber & More — Who’s The Best Boyfriend Of 2011?
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s 8 Most Romantic Moments Of 2011
  3. Robert Pattinson, Kim Kardashian & More: HollywoodLife’s 2011 Naughty & Nice List

melody

Posted at 3:13 AM on April 11, 2012

Rob has a very attractive face, considering most of it is his lips.. Nice combination of his thin top lip, and pouty bottom lip. so luscious and KISSABLE!

Carmen

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 6, 2012

rob has got sexy and kissable lips

diana

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 6, 2012

He doesn’t need big lips like a girl should have. Guys should have the kind of lips rob has its so HOT!

kiara

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 6, 2012

Look i dont care if he has thin lips that just means hes not a sloopy kisser.he hot so i would date him no matter what people just want to have something to talk about and sense robert is hot and famous they want to slam him they need a F%$#*!& life!!

c

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 6, 2012

he’s so completely unattractive to me.. the lips are just the beginning

christy

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 6, 2012

if hes unattractive to you why do you come here and comment on his lips.

nunaya

Posted at 4:32 AM on April 6, 2012

His top lip is very thin. He almost has no top lip, but he’s still good-looking. Thin lips, full lips, doesn’t really matter!

Regiane

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 5, 2012

Ele é perfeito!!!

mariaNNa

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 5, 2012

ITS SEXY! I LOVE HIS LIPS HE IS SO GORGEOUS!

Veronica

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 5, 2012

In the picture that they used, he’s biting his bottom lip!!! And by the way…Seventeen didn’t ask me. I think his lips are WONDERFUL! What I would give to have him give me a kiss! Hey–I can dream, can’t I?

HDI

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 5, 2012

I was thinking the same thing… that he was sucking his lips in a little.
I do it a lot, and it makes my lips look thin.

HDI

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 5, 2012

I was thinking the same thing… that he was sucking his lips in a little.
I do it a lot, and it makes my lips look thin.

ashley

Posted at 12:05 PM on April 5, 2012

his lips is not thin. maybe his bottom lip more thicker than the top and maybe it’s beacause kristen sucks that all the time, lol. it doesn’t really matter. full lips is just for girls so it’s not a big deal.

tullen

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 5, 2012

it would be a slam if you were talking about a girl, but it’s not a slam on a boy. Boys aren’t trying to have trout pouts.

carla

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 5, 2012

that glee kid on the left has creepy full lips, they should be on a woman.

nina

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 5, 2012

he actually has slightly pouty lips, the picture they used look like he’s pursing his lips. Doesn’t matter anyways though, I don’t really like my dudes to have bigger lips than I do, it’s sorta girly.

Sophie

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 5, 2012

They are not ‘slamming’ him they are just describing a facial feature! I love his lips! SO MUCH LOVE FOR ROB! <3<3<3<3

islam