Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are So Humble, Co-Star Says

Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart

caoimhe

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 5, 2012

hi i am a twighter, two little love birds Robert & Kristen

Richard Savage

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 5, 2012

Maybe if Robert and Lindsey started dating, Lindsey would change of attitude and would be the girl who once was.
Rob’s personality is magic, being around him gives a tranquility and absolute comfort, I know this because I was able to talk to him in a Meet & Greet back in the day.
Good vibes pal, good vibes…
Really the kind of guy you’d like to be friends with!

Jess

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 5, 2012

Where have you been the last three years? Rob is with Kristen… He isn’t single.

holly

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 5, 2012

Yeah,you tell them richard.Rob is the ONE.If lad gaga dated Rob she’d stp her crazy weirdo antics.If Rihana dated Rob she’d put on a bit more clothes & no more sexual lyrics in her songs. If Miley dated Rob,she’d be a nicer girl not a slutty whore. Yeah, Rob’s the ONE.

Supporttheworld

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 5, 2012

I don’t think he would date Lady Gaga, knowing how she is…
Rihanna, nah she likes attention way too much and Miley is not a slutty whore (Although sometimes she acts like 1
But I agree with Richard here, Lindsay is just a woman that needs to be loved, she has a lot of talent, she’s a great person but her famewhore-parents made of her what she is now.
I still have hope in her tho, hopefully when she find somebody who really love her, she will change.
It’s hard not to love Rob, because of how charming, affective, easy and awesome guy he is.
I think that’s why Richard wrote that.

holly

Posted at 10:47 PM on April 5, 2012

@supportheworld. what I wrote above was just sacracism trying to show to you how crazy these tweens really are.Next things you know,they’d believe that Rob invented the elevators.Just like the 2008 election when people actually believed that by elected Obama,the world will live in peace,no more wars,no more terrorists,Iran& NKorea will stops making nuclear weapons,no more hunger in Africa and pigs will fly>

PigsWillFly

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 5, 2012

“Pigs will fly.”
Hey I’m a 34 years old Rob fan as well, Listen to Pink Floyd “Animals” the entire album, and you’ll know what I mean.
You won’t regret, the full album is on YoutTube.
Goodbye
* Pink Floyd wrote “dogs”

Ccc

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 5, 2012

I think this person was talking about Kristen and Rob as her coworkers. Not a couple, your shipping goes to far H.L. Everything you write about them has to be about them like they are tied at the hip. I respect their choices in who they date, but people have focused so much on their relationship they forget they lost site of everything else.

Jokiwe

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 5, 2012

I love this couple. Hope you stay together forever

Anön

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 5, 2012

So rob was meeting up with linsay lohan and left together?i knew that he a cheating scandal was long overdue for him.

Jess

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 5, 2012

Where did you get that they left together? Rob was photographed by the papz while on the phone and leaving. Alone. Lindsay was photographed getting into her car with friends. There are no photos of them together. There are no accounts inside the club of them being together. It’s called gossip sites making up crap. Stop believing everything you read.

Sarah

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 5, 2012

Way to spread lies. Rob was papped leaving alone on the phone. He cannot control who else is inside of a restaurant/bar/etc. when he is there with friends. Leave the man alone. He is allowed to go out without all of this bs. He has NEVER been papped close with anyone other than K. Move on hater.

Also a Sarah

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 5, 2012

Ironic that your name is also Sarah when you post this:

“He has NEVER been papped close with anyone other than K”

LOL

Sarah

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 5, 2012

R you an even bigger idiot? That story is so over. RK together. Haters lies didnt work then and wont now. And there are lots of people named Sarah. How old are you 12?

ana cabana

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 5, 2012

yes they are the cutes couple in the world i love theme

Dee

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 5, 2012

They are a beautiful couple and I just love em!!

karen ellington

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 5, 2012

Nice post Val,that’s the way to start out .Rob and Kristen do seem very down to earth,what little pictures that we get to see of them,showing them dressing like you are I do normal..Rob with his button down plaid shirts or all of his t-shirts,and Kristen wearing her skinny jeans like she owns the rights to them.lol.She looks great in them with her sneakers,and her t-shirts or does she wear Rob’s sometimes.I really like the group she was with when they went to see Katy Perry,Shannon Woodard is great on Raising Hope and her other friend Scott Compton Taylor just goes to show you she is A true friends.Us Aries usually are,i just had my birthday march 28th and I have been friends with a couple of my friends for over 40 years,I’m A 56 year young mom a grand mom and I love all the twilight books and movies,my kids got me interested in them,I read other authors too.My motherly advice to Rob and Kristen is stay true to each other don’t ever go to bed mad and always listen to each other.Peace and prayers to you Rob and Kristen,and your families too,oh and your 4 legged furry members.. Have A nice Easter…Peace. Karen E.

ashley

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 5, 2012

i really love all of your comment!

Val

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 5, 2012

Really nice Karen!

Val

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 5, 2012

Love them! They do seem so down to earth! Great to hear from someone who worked with them to confirm that! Wish them the best!