Lisa Vanderpump Reveals Her ‘Real Housewives’ Spin-Off Title

Thu, April 5, 2012 1:39pm EDT by 6 Comments
Lisa Vanderpump New Show

Lisa gave HollywoodLife.com the scoop on her ‘dynamic’ new reality show! Will you be watching?

We were so excited when we found out The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump was getting her own spin-off, and after chatting with her, we’re more excited than ever! “It’s going to be mainly about my businesses and Sur restaurant, so it’s an incredible dynamic,” Lisa told HollywodLife.com exclusively April 4 at the Bravo Upfront in NYC. “The working title is Sur right now.”

Lisa said her spin-off is going to have a “different energy” from RHOBH, which she might not be a part of next season.

“It just hasn’t been decided,” she told of us a potential return.

Her fellow housewife, Camille Grammer, famously decided to quit the show after last season, and Lisa said she supports that decision.

“There’s always two sides … and you have to meet in the middle,” she said. “I think it obviously wasn’t right for her.”

— Reporting by Chloe Melas

More Real Housewives News:

1. Camille & Kelsey Settle Custody Case — Amicably
  2. Is Camille Leaving ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills?’
  3. Camille: We Are Happy For Kelsey & Pregnant Wife Kayte

Rebeca

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 26, 2013

How come is the first time that you say that you adore ken you are always making fun of hi

Anna Shiel

Posted at 5:58 AM on August 8, 2012

Hi Lisa I just adore you and your Family iin Real Housewifes of Beverley Hills. You are who I would love to be. We are so alike in a lot of ways. I just adore Giggy. Looking forward to Catching your new Porgramme. xx

jan Lancaster

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 7, 2012

Hey Lisa,
I’m so glad I will get to see more of u and not all those who hurt your feelings on the reunion show. They just. Do.t understand British people and our kind of humor. CA.t wait for your new show to Starr. Say hi and give a pet to Buggy.

Margaret

Posted at 8:50 AM on August 24, 2012

I totally agree with that, Ialso think a few of RHBH are quite jealous of you, just too bad I say

sunshine

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 9, 2012

Hi Lisa: So happy you now have your own show. I am equally happy that you moved away from Adrianne. She is such an awful neighbour. She is not your friend and I guess, you dont have to wave next door or go to her butler’s party. She is just a mess.

Susan Mueller (@suechef828)

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 16, 2012

Just curious why you think Adrianne is such an awful neighbor and a mess??