Demi Lovato: I'm 'So Excited' To Work On My Fourth Album

Thu, April 5, 2012 5:51pm EDT by 5 Comments
Demi Lovato Album

Another album is in the works, and Demi says she’s not holding back! Do you think she’ll really open up about her struggles?

Demi Lovato has some good news for her fans! She’s started to work on her fourth album, and it’s going to be her most open and honest yet. “So excited to start writing for my forth album!!!!” Demi tweeted. “This time there’s NO holding back.”

The 19-year-old’s personal problems — including eating disorders, cutting and addiction — are an ongoing battle, so we’re proud of her for opening up to her fans.

Demi’s last album Unbroken was released on September 20, 2011.

BFFs — Are you excited to hear Demi’s new album? Will you listen?

More Demi Lovato:

1. Demi Lovato Says: It’s So Hard To Reveal Your Embarrassing Problems
  2. Nial Horran’s Mom Approves Of Him Dating Demi Lovato
  3. Demi Lovato Reveals Crush On One Direction’s Niall Horan

Rajveer

Posted at 10:13 PM on October 4, 2012

I cant wait for her fourth album .she is my dream girl..i listen her powerful and killer song

ashlee

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 19, 2012

oh yessssss!!!! i have all her albums!!!!!!! and i need the fourth i crave it!!!!!!!! and i saw her at the austin rodeo it was epic!!!!!! demi you always make me proud

Anastasia

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 8, 2012

Awesome, can’t wait, this album unbroken was amazing. bet the next one will be epic!!!!!!!!!

Arcachnar

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 6, 2012

YESSSSSSSS. Awesome.

saba

Posted at 8:47 AM on April 6, 2012

I`m so excited <3
yeah man ….
UNBROKEN change my minds, my feelings, and change myself
i`m sure that new album will be amazing, and the best work of the year.. DEMI it`s ur year !