Niall Horan's Mom Approves Of Him Dating Demi Lovato

Thu, April 5, 2012 9:51am EDT by 124 Comments

Demi recently revealed she has a crush on the One Directioner — and now his mom is giving Demi her ‘blessing!’

One Direction‘s golden-haired crooner Niall Horan has never been shy about his love for Demi Lovato, and the “Skyscraper” singer recently returned his affections by calling him “adorable” in an interview with MSN UK. So is it a match made in pop music heaven? Niall’s mom Maura Gallagher sure thinks so! “She’d be worthy, he has my blessing,” Maura told the Herald. “I’d never turn any girl of Niall’s away, that’s the kind of mother I am.”

Of course, there could be one small obstacle standing in the way of Demi and Niall becoming “Diall”: One Direction’s hectic schedule!

“[Niall] only has a day off every now and then,” Maura says. “It’s hard to keep up with him. … But I wouldn’t stand in his way; he has to live his life.”

Even though Demi was spotted kissing Logan Henderson, a member of another boy band Big Time Rush, we would totally approve of her choosing to date Niall instead.

More One Direction News:

1. Rihanna, Taylor Swift & More: 12 Girls The One Direction Guys Could Date
  2. First Look: One Direction Guest Stars On ‘iCarly’
  3. Michelle Obama Invites One Direction To The White House

precious

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 23, 2014

They r both adorible n’ cute I think. But I don’t think they will make a great couple, I mean they will be very cute friends but i’m pretty sure everyone knows that really close friends turn in to couples so idk. I think they should just go out if there gonna be close friends.

emily

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 12, 2013

No i dont think shes right for you. Ur just to sweet shes so different.

Cheyenne

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 30, 2013

Oh come on niall demi is very pretty but it real princess is coming!(do all is so not happen in.!

Victória Rangel

Posted at 8:53 AM on November 22, 2012

NEVER!!!!!NEVER “DIALL”,”DIALL” NO EXIST!!!!!THIS IS A TRUE U.U

vitoria

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 30, 2013

this is it does not exist and never will

debby

Posted at 5:09 AM on August 20, 2012

No no they r nt goin to make a gr8 coupl atal

Valerie

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 5, 2012

Can you please buy a dictionary?

KatyKat

Posted at 3:26 AM on August 16, 2012

I Can’t Even Picture Demi And Niall Together… I Really Think It Would Be A BAD Idea If They Got Together Cuz Then One Of Then Would Get Really Hurt And I Don’t Want Niall Being Hurt?!?!

Ronnie

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 3, 2012

i think they would make the sutest couple, i can’t picture him with any one else :)

music_geek

Posted at 3:48 AM on August 2, 2012

not that demi’s a bad person or that she’s not beautiful and stuff but don’t you think he has to have a chance of finding someone casual??? i mean, why does it always have to be celeb’s dating celeb’s??? why can’t it be one among us???? and yes, joe is more suited than niall…..

KatyKat

Posted at 3:27 AM on August 16, 2012

I Agree With U music_geek

rebecca

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 8, 2012

Demi deserves a man like Joe, not a boy like Niall, so there’s no way Diall will ever happen, cuz it won’t. He’s not her type.

rebecca

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 8, 2012

NO NO NO

Peacegirl32

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 6, 2012

Hey Niall I love you soo much

crazymonkey35

Posted at 5:18 AM on July 2, 2012

There is no way im shipping Diall! I can’t stand Demi and i know Niall can do way better! I think Demi is a horrible influence especially since she was a drug addict. i mean seriously people! You cant just leave that factor out of the way! that can put a huge impact on the entire relationship!!

Carry

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 5, 2012

I ship Diall! Demi is Not a bad influence! She WAS a drug addict! Not for long and she obviously was good about it or she wouldn’t have gotten herself help! Demi is ABOVE THE INFLUENCE!!! She helps others with problems! Demi is beautiful! Sure, I was upset when I found out about her drugs and stuff but you know what! stood by her and supported her EVERY choice because I knew if she made a bad choice she would get herself out of it because she is a VERY intelligant indevidual! She is beautiful! Don’t hate on her! And especially if Niall likes her! He makes good choices and saying that is nonchalontly saying you don’t trust Maura’s choices! Hate me all you want but I have ALWAYS stood by Demi’s side and if there are a few bumps on the road I know Demi will be safe because people who support her are like her seatbelt… We keep her close and somewhat safe because we kept by her side even when she was in debt or ill… We inspired her while at the same time, she was inspiring us by not giving up! I love you Demi! Don’t listen to haters! You are beautiful in every way! Both inside and out!

not trying to be mean

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 6, 2012

just cause you guys disagree doesnt mean you have to fight and write a book about it! i personally agree with crazymonkey35 but i wouldnt be THAT upfront about it. maybe, carry if you loved niall since the beggining, you would maybe understand us niall lovers, but i am not trying to be mean, i just am a little sad, and still getting over my feeling of zero hope.

kelly

Posted at 7:06 AM on July 1, 2012

oh come on demi desurvs a boyfriend they are quite toghetersorry for my bad english