Camille Grammer: I Was Threatened By My Boyfriend's Baby Mama

Thu, April 5, 2012 9:56am EDT by 8 Comments

Former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Camille Grammer says she was threatened by her new boyfriend’s baby mama in a taped phone conversation.

The drama continues for Camille Grammer — even after she quit reality TV! The former Real Housewife claims that she was blackmailed by her boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos‘ baby mama and ex-girlfriend, Lisa Chynoweth, during a sensitive time in her custody battle with ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer.

Adding more confusion to an already overly-dramatic situation is that the whole exchange was taped without Camille’s knowledge! New reports from RadarOnline.com reveal that Lisa called Camille and sneakily recorded the four-hour chat. During the conversation, Camille tells Lisa, “If you go to the press, I have lawyers that are beyond what you can imagine and they will pull stuff on you and you will be so mortified about your life and your family and what you have done. You don’t want to do that to Marcus [her son].”

Though it may seem like Lisa is the one being bullied during the lengthy phone exchange, a source says that’s not the case at all. “Lisa is the one that called Camille about a month and a half ago and she had a laundry list of issues she needed to address,” the source said. “Camille was very gracious in the beginning of the conversation and just let Lisa talk.”

“Towards the end of the conversation, Lisa told Camille that the press had been calling her and brought up Camille’s children. Lisa knew about the custody battle and threatened to insert herself into that situation. Camille was provoked and reacted as any mother that loves her children would, period. Camille didn’t threaten Dimitri’s son, Marcus, she was simply saying that no child should have to deal with the fallout of their parents feuding.”

A portion of tape was later aired as evidence in a video deposition between Dimitri, a bankruptcy attorney, and his ex. When asked by Lisa’s lawyer if he thought it was OK that Camille threatened his ex-wife and son, Dimitri replied, “I’m not going to answer that because I didn’t hear the rest of the conversation and I don’t want to hear the whole conversation…I didn’t hear a threat and I don’t know what that conversation was about and it was a little snippet and that has absolutely nothing to do with this…I didn’t hear a threat, it sounded more like a rebuttal.”

What do YOU think about this confusing situation, HollywoodLifers?

Jennifer Kamm

More Camille Grammer News

1. Camille Grammer To Kelsey Grammer: Thanks For Humiliating Me
  2. ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Sign Contracts — Find Out Who Made The Cut
  3. Camille Grammer Telling Friends She’s Ready To Get Married

Gina

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 12, 2012

He will end up dumping her like Kelsey did..

Emma

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 12, 2012

Camel camille was a stripper and she knows how to make herself the victim. She ain’t no saint!

Heidi

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 10, 2012

Camille is not the shy nice person she tries to portray. She is a cunning manipulative snake. Kelsey found this out and rannnnnnn as fast as he could. She can get extremely vengeful.

chris

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 5, 2012

I agree sane people see through Camille’s lies. Who is this dispicable woman that would throw her ex-husband’s money around like clout – saying she has lawyers that will find dirt about Lisa’s family? I am sure Lisa is simply trying to protect her son and hyprocrit Camille is so blinded by her new found bogus “love” she has no idea how foolish she is being. What a joke this woman is she does not even see how she is taken advantage of. Of course she is sponsering Dimitri’s joke nutritional products. THAT IS WHY HE IS WITH HER. You know what though? She deserves it. I hope Dimitri takes Camille for all her ex husband’s money. As for Lisa. I pray for her having to deal with people like this. I hope to God she can find peace and protect her kid from those two.

Leslie

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 6, 2012

This is the real Camille and I’m glad some people out there can see through her “poor me, I’m always the victim” act. She loves drama and chaos. She thrives on it.

tam

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 6, 2012

I agree she does always pull the whoa is me i am a victim act. If drama is always around you, why do you think that is??? Who is this woman that threatens to find dirt about a persons family? How pathetic. Hopefully Dimitri’s baby mama can keep prevent him from having to be in Camilles company. What a nightmare to think a child would have to be exposed to that woman.

mmatterhorn

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 5, 2012

Why on earth would Lisa bring up Camille’s children? Lisa’s a mother who’s concerned for her kid’s well-being…she has no reason to bring up Camille’s kids. Such a ridiculous allegation…we see through your lies, Camille.

ann

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 5, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)