Rihanna On Dating Chris Brown: ‘I’m Still Going To Do What I Want’

Wed, April 4, 2012 3:33pm EDT by 11 Comments
Rihanna Interview

Julius mallion

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 9, 2012

I think rihanna & christ brown are met too be(god as already join them together)so let them be ,cause their love each other.

Marvelous5

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 17, 2012

Dey will still be together

Ooozflame

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 12, 2012

I think chris is gonna go back to rihanna.

demodel

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 9, 2012

were never a fan of riri until now,this girl got a conviction and no one could change it, love that about her.ppl can say whatever its her life,she try diff relationship but you can help who you love sometyme. this guy keep poping up in her so she got to go with it!love her strenght.chris have the same love for her but he in’t got the ball.

yadira meison

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 8, 2012

It is true that she’s gonna do whatever she wants, its her life, but she also has to understand that people love her and they don’t wanna see her hurt. That’s what happens when you’re a public figure.

kitay

Posted at 1:35 AM on April 6, 2012

of couser Riri(RIhanna) is so annoyed by the damn crazy media that make story out of Nothing. just to create crazy silly thing about her. she Know what she doing and she is Smart enough just like her Friend Chris Breezy.

Keitumetse Tsholanang

Posted at 5:43 AM on April 5, 2012

Everyone makes a mistake so,chris deserves to be forgiven

Kate

Posted at 2:11 AM on April 5, 2012

I think Chris brown will never go back to her…Chris is using his head, not his heart and rihanna is using her heart not her head…and he is smart enough not to date her again no matter what she do. Like he said in his music (find a better me,I lent from my mistake)

Swaggie

Posted at 6:25 PM on April 4, 2012

Her and chris getting back together or not wont change my day to day life so if they want tot get back together so be it

Jen

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 4, 2012

She was so annoyed at the public backlash after the beating that she went on an interview with Diane Sawyer to talk about how horrible Chris was and how she lost all respect for him. yeah she was so annoyed then. People aren’t mad that she went back to Chris brown, people are mad because she at first paraded around like a Domestic Violence victim and now is begging for him back. When you are in the spotlight, you set an example.

me

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 4, 2012

rihanna is sooo cool I luv her. Every1 needs to shut up about her and Chris and kareoke karate tranny whatever her name is. I think Chris and riri should get bakk together. i don’t like karate tran.. shes really pretty but I don’t like her. Just sayin I’m not a hater…