Peter Facinelli: I Will Always Love Jennie Garth

Wed, April 4, 2012 9:54am EST by 17 Comments
Peter Facinelli Divorce

Peter says that even though he filed for divorce from his wife of 11 years, it’s been a ‘painful’ process — keep reading to see what he said!

Peter Facinelli is finally speaking out about his divorce from Jennie Garth. The actor co-hosted Live with Kelly! on April 4 and said that he’s tried to remain quiet about the split but it’s been difficult.

“I recently got divorced from my wife which has been very painful,” he says. “It was very painful especially after you’ve been together for 17 years. It’s even more painful when it’s played out in the media.”

But Peter says that even though their marriage is over, he claims they will always be friends.

“I’ve tried to stay really quiet about it for the sake of the kids,” he continues. “But Jen and I are doing well and she’ll always be in my life. And I love her. We’re just gonna have a different relationship. We are very dedicated to being great parents.”

Are you still shocked that they split up?

Jennie Garth Thanks Fans For Support During Peter Facinelli Divorce

— Chloe Melas

More Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli News

1. Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!
  2. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  3. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage

Amy Walker

Posted at 2:25 AM on May 27, 2012

I a still shocked about the splitting news about Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth (Facinelli)!

I was in tears because its so sad :(

Those two were made for each other!!

diana

Posted at 1:01 PM on May 15, 2012

So because he stopped loving her, HE IS GAY? PEOPLE fall out of love all the time. That doesn’t mean they are GAY. LIFE is TOO SHORT TO LIVE MISERABLE. And if one of the two is not happy it is time to go. It is better to be civil and apart than be together and the arguing and fighting the screaming banging doors. Uugh i hated that, I wish my parents had the courage to Divorce than putting us kids through that crap.

Me

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 13, 2012

Who the hell is Peter Facinelli?

Todd Cochran

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 13, 2012

“I Will Always Love Jennie Garth”…(I’ll just be putting my c0ck in girls half her age from now on).

Shara

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 14, 2012

Good one.This is so true!

hahahahah

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 13, 2012

im confused. it says 11 years on the title….but then says 17 years hes been with her. this is not right.

hehehe

Posted at 2:14 AM on May 13, 2012

It says MARRIED 11 years and TOGETHER 17 years. You can be with someone and not marry them. FYI.

CallLikeISeeIt

Posted at 3:04 AM on May 13, 2012

I’ve been with my husband 7 yrs and married 3 sooo.?

Rolena Baskin

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 13, 2012

It says his “wife” of 11yrs which means that’s how long they were married. But they were together 6yrs before they married.

Lynn

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 13, 2012

How about together for 17 years, married for 11? Some people date before getting married.

MINDBREAKER

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 12, 2012

IS HE GAY?

windtalker

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 13, 2012

Probably

Linda Mc

Posted at 1:54 AM on May 13, 2012

I had the exact ame thought…This can be counted among things that make you go Hmmmmm…

The Best GR House Painting

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 4, 2012

It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 13, 2012

You didn’t have to read it. There is something for everyone on the internet, some people want to hear about this.

Learn Preventive Bicycle Maintenance

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 3, 2012

Hello there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

Bat Dong San

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 21, 2012

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a good part of other people will omit your great writing because of this problem.