Is 'That '70s Show' Actress Lisa Robin Kelly Being Framed?

Wed, April 4, 2012 3:25pm EDT by 6 Comments
Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested

Actress Lisa Robin Kelly was arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse over the weekend, but says that she never laid a hand on him!

Maybe it’s time for actress Lisa Robin Kelly to live alone? The 42-year-old actress from That ’70s Show claims that she was wrongfully arrested for allegedly attacking her male roommate at their L.A. on March 31. In fact, Lisa says that she didn’t even lay a hand on him!

“I am completely innocent,” Lisa tells TMZ. “I weigh 105 pounds. I could never hurt him.” Lisa and her (hopefully, former) roommate had been having issues for quite and while, and the arguing had become so bad that she tried to leave the apartment for good on Friday. However, Lisa says that he become angry and “roughed me up.”

Lisa called the police, but says that he took off before they arrived. She decided against pressing charges. Soon after, her roommate showed up at the police station and claimed that Lisa had attacked him.

Unfortunately, this is not the first run-in with the law for the actress. In August 2010, Lisa was arrested in North Carolina on a charge of driving while intoxicated. She later pleaded guilty, was fined, and sentenced to 12 months unsupervised probation.

Despite her past indiscretions, Lisa maintains, “I am clean and sober and I have made a lot of progress. I just want to start working again.”

Jennifer Kamm

sharon vadovich

Posted at 3:43 AM on August 17, 2013

She was so funny!

sharon vadovich

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 17, 2013

this is a shock and very sad :(

special ed

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 5, 2012

ALL OF YOU NEED TO STFU

education.

Posted at 5:28 AM on April 5, 2012

Okay, so maybe I’m just bored but with these two lonely comments I’ve decided to give my two sense. ;)

Hey “me perk”, although I am not a Harvard graduate and not even a college graduate at that…I’d like to say, telling someone to “get educated” when you don’t even know the proper punctuation of a paragraph or how to use and spell the word “your”. Its actually “you’re”.
So maybe you, yourself need to get educated.
Or maybe ask your friend Lisa? Since you know her so well that you can justify telling someone how wonderful of a person she is, when in reality you probably have no idea what type of person she is to begin with.
Although I’m going to be a hypocrite, don’t be so quick to harp on people.
They were simply stating their opinion on this “old celebrity”, who in fact looks pretty crazy.
Chill out, and respect an article then move on.

Sincerely, someone who just wants peace man.

Me

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 4, 2012

lol she look craziiiiiiiiiiii! lmao look at her face! fame does a lot to people these dayz smh

ME Perk

Posted at 9:23 PM on April 4, 2012

why is that LMAO Idiot!!!!!? She is a wonderful person stuggleing to get her life together! Comment when your educated!! until then. Shut the hell up!!!