Justin Bieber Lashes Out At His Haters On Twitter

Wed, April 4, 2012 7:54pm EDT by 43 Comments
Justin Bieber Haters

Mrs. bieber

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 31, 2013

Bro all talk Need to get a grip on some real stuff I love Justin and isif you dislike him why read I don’t get it like he not gay he not bisexual or anything he a person just like I he has feelings to would I like it if people did this to you you would kill yourself I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BELIEVER 4 EVA

ColdNInjaPro

Posted at 8:10 AM on November 19, 2012

Shut the Fluck up kid every motherflucker has haters stop bein a puzzy

Chuckles The Cheat

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 15, 2012

“let the music do the talking”?!? he sounds like a girl in his (her?) music.

Aseesh Kumar

Posted at 10:55 AM on November 14, 2012

What the hack!! i don’t like his music and i don’t like him either….new kid on the block and just wants to show off….well he can’t do it even properly….is he matured for that yet???

beth jessica kennett

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 4, 2012

Justin Bieber doesnt deserve all this hate. There is no point in writing all this stuff saying he is gay and bag him for his hair and the way he sings. Id like to see you in his position and go through all this hate. Im sure you would feel like commiting, im sure thats the way justin feels sometimes. what did he do to you? seriously .. .. think about it how wold yo feel if you were in his position. . . . Just stop because people feel like killing them selves from bullies and most people do kill themselves. Please just stop I really like Justin Bieber and his music and i dont him to stop his music just because of you haters so just STOP NOW! I hope you get the point now . . I LOVE YOU JUSTIN! Be brave and stay strong! xx <3 Dont give up because of these haters im here for you <3

Chuckles The Cheat

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 15, 2012

He has 50 mil at the age of 21, I’d go through a little hate for that. Why are you defending him? he doesn’t like girls, he’s bisexual. He can do with either gender. Fact.

dkhan

Posted at 12:53 PM on October 22, 2012

I don’t like him but I choose to live my life. Plus people just say nasty things. But I just stick with music that i like