Are Cody Simpson And Kylie Jenner Back Together?

Wed, April 4, 2012 12:15pm EST by 12 Comments
Cody Simpson Kylie Jenner

Love is back in the air for Cody Simpson and Kylie Jenner! The on-again off-again couple were recently spotted on a movie date in Los Angeles!

When Cody Simpson declared, “I am single,” at The Hunger Games premiere on March 12, fans were totally shocked. After all, it wasn’t long ago that the 15-year-old Aussie pop star was completely smitten with reality starlet, Kylie Jenner.

But it seems that cute pair has reconciled! Kylie and Cody were spotted watching 21 Jump Street together on April 3 at The Grove in Los Angeles. Cody, always the gentleman, was even seen holding the door open for the brunette beauty as the two exited the theater.

Do YOU think that Cody and Kylie are back together?

Jennifer Kamm

More Kylie and Cody News

1. Cody Simpson & Kylie Jenner Split: He Tells Us, ‘I’m Single’
  2. Kylie Jenner & Cody Simpson Hit First Red Carpet As A Couple

Laurie :)

Posted at 9:07 PM on August 16, 2012

Kylie jenner may seem all sweet but to me there’s something about her. I think she’s really a stuck up snob.

Gabrielle Richmond

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 14, 2012

Shes probably just using him. And I mean really on her phone 24/7. He doesn’t deserve her. I’m just saying.

Precious

Posted at 7:32 AM on April 24, 2012

Who knows mayb cody doesn’t care

Precious

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 22, 2012

U guys shud rlly get bk 2getha…love you both

Luz Valadez

Posted at 8:36 AM on April 19, 2012

Really! Cody doesn’t deserve her he deserves a girl who isn’t texting on the phone on a date tell you the truth I would focus just on him NOT my cellphone.He meams the world to me and I wouldn’t let him go for no reason.He is so talented and a good singer he deserves someone better.If I went on a date with him for the first time I want it to leave with a good memory or our date.I would foucs just on him and nobody else. I wouldn’t even take my phone with me because every minute of our date I want to spend time with him.

Aubrey

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 19, 2012

AMEN! All of the pictures i’ve seen shes been one her phone. Cody deserves better.

Emily

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 10, 2012

Heck yeah! You got it right! Well I ain’t one of the Kylie haters tho but Cody deserves only the best..Not someone who can’t put away the phone -.-

kasey

Posted at 9:48 AM on July 30, 2012

shes doing that because theres thousands of cameras in her face, her and kendall said they feel awkward with like dozens of old men following them around with cameras shoved in her face. she just does it so its not awkward. Codys looking at the screen too, he doesnt care, stop being jealous

Karly

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 15, 2012

Who cares lol

Jennifer

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 15, 2012

I hope not. Cody’s my inspiration! And I guess no offense, but the whole reality star thing just makes it seem like he’s wasting his time. A kardashian? I mean really? He deserves someone better then that. She’s on her phone! That’s ignorant.

Nicole

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 9, 2012

Why is she oh her phone if they are on a date?!?!? I hope it’s not true

Charlotte

Posted at 4:41 AM on April 6, 2012

I think they are dating but I also think that they are going to have the on-off relationship, They are gonna be like a light