Big Time Rush's Hot New 'Time Of Our Life' Video — Watch

Wed, April 4, 2012 10:19pm EST by 6 Comments
BIg Time Rush Video

The guys shot the clip at this year’s Kids’ Choice Awards — we love that they’re bigger than ever!

Big Time Rush has been getting more and more popular, and we think their new video for “Time Of Our Life” will make them bigger than ever!

The boy band filmed the spot at the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards, and we think it’s a great introduction of the group to a wider audience. We bet they will be as big as One Direction soon!

Do YOU love Big Time Rush, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Big Time Rush:

1. Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2012 Winners — See The Full List
  2. Demi Lovato & Logan Henderson Spotted Making Out In Hotel — Are They Dating?
  3. ‘Big Time Rush’ Wants To Work With Kim Kardashian, Emma Watson & Other Top Celebs!

ilove

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 6, 2012

amo a big time rush y mas la cancion de invisible y Time Of Our Life son la mejor banda

juan

Posted at 5:30 PM on April 22, 2012

ilove LOGAN HENDERSON

camilasouto

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 20, 2012

oi carlos , james kendall e logan estou apaixoda porbtr ou big time rush penso emvcs todos osdias vejosvcsd 24horas por na tv ena televisao amo muito gostARIA DE CONHECER VS QUERO CINHECER VCS ACHO TODOS GATOS EB ONITOS BEIJOS DSOUACAMILA BEIJOS2 SOU DO BRASIL AMO ESTADOS UNIDO BEIJOS E ABRAÇOSS

Sarah

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 19, 2012

I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH I SCREAMED WIN THEY WON THE KCAS
I WAS SO HAPPY… I LOVE THEM. AHHHHH. I LOVE THER
SONG SUPER STAR I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THEM THATS WHAT
I REALLY WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY I KEEP HITING
REPLAY I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION 1. HOW OLD ARE THEY
2. ARE THEY SINGEL AND 3.DO THEY HAVE ANY BROTHERS OR
SISTERS ANY WAY I’M A SINGER AND I’M ON YOUTUBE
IN VIDEOS SUCH AS BOBS HOUSE 1 AND 2 THE BLUBER PAGENT
AND MORE JUST LOOK UP THE CHANEL OM ON AND IT IS AUTUM0NICK
I LOVE YOU BIG TIME RUSH BYE

Oopsy Daisy

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 7, 2012

I so love dem….dey d bestest….wiv so much impact…*winks*

ann

Posted at 11:44 PM on April 4, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)