Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy Are Not Connected, Says Expert

Wed, April 4, 2012 5:34pm EDT by 9 Comments
Bethenny Frankel Jason Hoppy

Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy stepped out together for a walk with their daughter Bryn, but an expert tells HollywoodLife.com that the two the ‘lack a physical connection!’ Read more to find out why!

Trouble in paradise? Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy may be getting ready to move into their multi-million dollar Tribeca condo, but the couple looked more disjointed than ever as they during an afternoon stroll.

“There is definitely a wide space between these two folks,” body language expert Linda Talley exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “They don’t seem to have much physical connection — they’re not holding hands or touching each other and there’s no eye contact.”

Rumors of a split have been swirling for the last couple weeks and Bethenny’s own mother even came out and said the marriage wouldn’t last!

“Bethenny’s smile doesn’t convince anyone that she’s enjoying the walk,” Linda notes. “And Jason is playing with his watch. Is he tired? Is he fidgeting? Is ready for this walk to end?!”

Do YOU think that Bethenny and Jason look like they’re in love?

Jennifer Kamm

More Bethenny Frankel News

1. Bethenny Frankel Doesn’t Need A Man! Is A Split In The Works?
  2. ‘Bethenny Ever After’ Recap: Bethenny Defends Herself Against Hateful Bloggers
  3. ‘Bethenny Ever After’ Preview: Bethenny Appears On ‘Ellen’

How To Make Money Online _ New 100% FREE Marketing System

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 6, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you’ve introduced to your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Aleta Bruno

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 12, 2012

Wawa oh por Bethany! Wa wa she needs to be put on meds she’s def bi polar and cols as an iceberg poor Bethany who belittles him constantly

Christina

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 23, 2012

I think jason needs to remember his vows and why he fell in love with Bethenny. She might have baggage, as do most ladies and gentlemen these days. She has made an effort to improve what little she was taught as a young girl. What has Jason done to improve their marriage(counseling)? He just seems to continue to rub in her face, her dark past, she told him in confidence, an intimate conversation. He was fortunate to grow up with healthy and well-adjusted parents, unlike many if us. She has become a beautiful, strong woman, who continues to improve upon herself for her daughters sake and hopefully for her sake. She has become this beautiful strong person due to her hardships growing up. This is a hard task for any human being. Jason fell in love with her due to all these wonderful traits. It should be off limits for him to criticize her for her past, especialy since she chose to rise above the cards she was delt. Love and God Bless. You are a blessed union and wish you would notice this and just be happy. You all are truely blessed!

jolie

Posted at 4:15 AM on April 16, 2012

At least it will make another good spinoff..bethenny getting divorced

Melissa

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 10, 2012

Wow, cut these poor folks some slack! If I went for a walk with my family and photographers were waiting to take pictures of us, we would definitely look uncomfortable. Surely the pictures would not reflect the bond between my husband and me…come to think of it, none of our pictures do – not even our wedding photos. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to start a new marriage and family in the public eye. It seems like people can’t just be happy and supportive of one another, they need to see people fail. I wish Bethenny and Jason strength and patience to deal with blogs and media like this. They deserve better.

Crystal

Posted at 11:56 AM on April 5, 2012

I love Bethany and I believe she’s getting a bad wrap with the blogs and media. Bethany had to endure abandonement issues all her life and is constantly feeling pushed in a corner therefore she comes out ready to fight and her husband knew this before they got married, therefore he shouldn’t be so quick to run when things go wrong. In my oppinion he was and still is a weak husband and was never able to stand up to anyone that wears defensive armour on a daily basis.I am very familiar with this type of behavior from both Bethany and Jason because it reminds me of my own situation and today I am a divorced single mom raising a my son just fine without my ex-husband.

Allison

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 4, 2012

I think their in love just becuz their not constantly all over eachother doesn’t mean anything. R u always holding hands n cuddling w ur husband?? Happy n bouncy 24/7 don’t think so

Janice moran

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 4, 2012

You two are a perfect couple. Your love respect and willingness to work together is inspirational

Kelly

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 4, 2012

my co-worker’s sister-in-law got paid $12019 the prior week. she gets paid on the laptop and bought a $391300 house. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the steps uncovered on this web site>>> lazycash1DOTcom