Khloe Kardashian IS Willing To Give Up 'Khloe & Lamar' To Save Her Marriage

Tue, April 3, 2012 7:25pm EST by 38 Comments
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Marriage Trouble

Khloe — we’re so proud of you. We’ve learned EXCLUSIVELY at HollywoodLife.com that you’ve realized that your marriage to Lamar MUST come first!

Khloe Kardashian is willing to give up fame to save her marriage to Lamar Odom, a source close to the Kardashians tells us.

Khloe is fighting to save her marriage. She realizes the toll reality TV and being in the public eye has taken on her relationship with Lamar,” says the insider.

That’s great news Khloe! We have to admit that we’ve been lobbying on HollywoodLife.com for you to do just that. We were so concerned when sources told us that Lamar was so stressed out trying to perform at his best with his new team, the Dallas Mavericks, while also filming your reality show, Khloe & Lamar. Sources told us that he wanted to quit the show and that was putting strain on your marriage.

But now we hear that you’re “even considering not doing another season of Khloe & Lamar,” says the source. “Khloe wants to make Lamar and starting a family her number one priority right now!”

Great decision Khloe! You’re already a big star and can certainly still be a huge part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney & Kim Take New York. Plus, you have your retail business with DASH — hey, could there be a Dallas DASH? — and your multiple product endorsements.

But freeing Lamar from having to worry about a second career besides basketball, will do wonders for your relationship.

Keeping in shape, being focused, travelling, playing his best at NBA level — that’s all he should have to worry about. It’s A LOT. Especially, when he’s still reeling from being traded from his beloved Lakers.

We heard earlier today that you and Lamar had a romantic home-cooked meal recently and spent a night discussing how “Kim’s recent marriage issues” have made you both realize that your “love is legit.”

We’re not surprised that you discovered that.

We can tell just by watching you two interact on Khloe & Lamar, that your love is legit!

Plus Lamar, you couldn’t have been sweeter when you spoke to Cosmopolitan magazine with Khloe on the cover, and you said: “Wherever Khloe is, that’s where my home is.”

That’s so sweet Khloe — how can you NOT make a man like that your #1 priority! We’re so glad that’s what you’re going to do!

– Written by Bonnie Fuller, Reporting by Sandra Clark

Loading video...

More Khloe & Lamar News

1. Khloe Kardashian: Stop Telling Me To Get Pregnant
  2. Lamar Odom Speaks Out: Why I’m In Love With Khloe Kardashian
  3. Khloe Kardashian: My Mom Says I’m Too Fat

Kicknok101

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 9, 2012

Khloe give up the “reality show”! Get that camera out of your marriage! Get your mother out of your business affairs and marriage! I wonder if she can be “just” a mother???? I hope you and Lamar have a long and happy marriage.

ann

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 7, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Latoyia

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 7, 2012

I love u Khole and Lamar Iam really touch by the way y’all cherish and truely love each other willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.Khole ur beautiful ur not fat just juice with curves I love me thickness. Thick woman is not style.

sugaa

Posted at 11:08 AM on April 6, 2012

I love khloe and Lamar show but I love Khloe and lamar 2geda. Keep it Real, guys.

Joyce

Posted at 3:43 AM on April 5, 2012

Oh! Khloe you’re so wise…..i know pretty well that you’re the wisest kardashian…your decision was superb…save your marriage…don’t mind what whoever will say and enjoy your love life to the fullest okay. I’m so happy for you.

Des

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 5, 2012

I remember that it was never Lamar’s idea to have a reality tv show it was all Kris’s idea so before he could even agree to disagree about the show he was already having to go along with so am saying that henever wanted to do it in the first place

Emerson

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 5, 2012

I actually like them as a couple and I really think their marriage can make it. I love the show too, but if it’s tearing them apart, then they should stop production.

Kristi

Posted at 12:20 AM on April 5, 2012

Com’on this is nothing more than a publicity stunt for her. She knows her show is dropping like a rock in the ratings. recently her show is being beaten by the redneck shows on sunday night on history channel and A&E so she knows it will be cancelled soon.

Annie Banks

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 11, 2012

You got that right Kristi! its all about the ratings and the money with the Kardashians!

whyamireplying

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 4, 2012

Khloe seems to be one of the few people in that family who is actually grounded in a real reality. (As opposed to the strange alternate reality of a reality show).
Anyway, she is much more likeable than some of the others.

mh0x

Posted at 9:08 PM on April 4, 2012

i love! khloe and lamar! keep the marriage, love you guys! =)

Marjaanah

Posted at 8:23 PM on April 4, 2012

NOOO I REALLY LOVE YOUUR SHOW…But Then Again Do It 2 Save Youur Lovley Marriage

simi

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 4, 2012

Everyone I know keeps up with them through the internet like I do. Who watches their dirt on TV?

cantbelieveimwritingthis

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 4, 2012

im wondering if shes quitting the show. cause ratings are bad?

Melissa

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 4, 2012

I am not surprised Khloe would take a step back. Her marriage to Lamar has always been the most important thing to her and unlike Kim she’s willing to do what she has to to make her marriage work.

I love Khloe and Lamar

Lacey

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 4, 2012

Khloe..a big star??????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

jessica

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 4, 2012

wow finnally enough with kardsm, may her fake sisters stop those stupi shows

observer

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 4, 2012

Has anyone ever considered that Khloe is their favorite “Kardashian” because she isn’t really a Kardashian and doesn’t have any of their inherent traits? Just sayin……..

Elizabeth

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 4, 2012

How cares??? All the Kar-Trash-Ians are money hungry, media seeking losers!! Go to the website: BoyCottKim and please sign the petition.

Jenna

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 5, 2012

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t bother reading and commenting on websites that feature the Kardashians. Hypocrite.

Arleene

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 4, 2012

When I saw the rag magazine in Target Me and My BFF both said in unison (WHAT) that isn’t true…I know that you are different than your sisters in demeaning their men – you understand sometimes it takes just taking a step back to save your marriage – Your Wedding Vows are serious for both of you I wish you much success and I will be praying for you – drown out the haters – they are just jealous that you two have it going on…Married 15 years – it works when u work it

RomaN aC

Posted at 4:26 AM on April 4, 2012

i love this story!! i love khloe and lamar..!! maad props to Khloe!!! i would have done the same thing boo!!! love u!!!!
& lam lam

Jen

Posted at 2:34 AM on April 4, 2012

Khloe-leave that show girl….we love you aaanyway. Lamar is #1, focus on you two and things will fall into place…wish u luck!

Ritsha

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 3, 2012

Ryan Why even Bother abut reading it since u said that their marriage is fake. your wasting yr time dumbie

ryan

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 3, 2012

Im sure their troubles are faked to keep them in the spotlite. Either that or the whole marriage is fake. I like most of America just wish they would go away.

kimberaliari

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 3, 2012

Wow, youre SURE that their marriage issues are fake. Based on that sentence alone, let me go out on a limb here and venture to say that you MUST never have been married before!

And as much as I dislike coming off sounding negative, I have to say- if you (“like most of America”, another factually false statement) wish they would go away so much, WHY, why would you bother wasting your time reading about their ‘marriage troubles’ (I know, those “troubles” are fake, but just the same…)???

….i’m just sayin’….

=^..^=

Zilly

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 3, 2012

Khloe is my fav and I want to see her with a big belly all preggers, so I say quit filming, people will always know who you are, where Kim was afraid of moving to MN and being forgotten about, Khloe will be fine. I love her and Lamar, they are so perfect together, wish them all the best

Annie Banks

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 11, 2012

Sorry but Khloe is just like Kim. KHLOE is playing a part right now and you are buying her hype! She’s got you! Remember Khloe used to be nasty and loud mouthed and had a dirty mouth and then she realized that people felt bad for her because others called her ugly. Then she decided it was going to be sweetie Khloe the sister who gives advice and is loving and sweet to all! ITS AN ACT AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING IT BUT THIS IS NOT WHO KHLOE REALLY IS! SHE IS MEAN AND NASTY!

keisha tillerson

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 3, 2012

Khloe you lamar are the perfect couple. Dont worry about what people might say. Save your marriage and forget the show, you dont need it. Best luck to yall.

carolyn ladow

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 3, 2012

I love khloe is my most very very favorit kardash!!!! she is amazing and shes so real and so in love with her man :) she is my insperation especially when it comes to body typing. I wish her and lamar the best!!!

Andrea

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 3, 2012

I agree! I know she’ll do the right thing…she’s too smart to put her show in front of the love of her life!! She’s the only Kardashian that I feel is a good influence on girls these days…never getting cosmetic surgery, never crash dieting, never sleeping around, and always being herself!!

KD

Posted at 2:45 AM on April 4, 2012

You must have known her personally for many years to know all this information LOL I love how people think they know these celebrities personally.

You wouldnt believe me if I told you

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 5, 2012

Some of us do.

Annie Banks

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 11, 2012

She already has had plastic surgery! Her boobs! She crash diets right now when her mom tells her she is too fat! She is just like KIM and KOURTNEY! SHE IS MONEY HUNGRY AND FAME HUNGRY! MARK MY WORDS!