Khloe Kardashian: Stop Telling Me To Get Pregnant

Tue, April 3, 2012 3:53pm EDT by 9 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Baby

jessica

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 16, 2012

umm, didnt she just suffer a miscarrage

Tonton

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 16, 2012

Klohe, this worked for me and I’m sure you allready know but if you don’t then I hope it helps.

Make lotsa love between 10-15 days after your last day of your last period and after every time stay on the bed on your knees with your bum in the air and your head down.For abou 20 minits every time….. Sorry so graphic but bible it works! Gravity right!!

Good luck!

Oh and try and shut off the outside world when possible and focus on the positive. I love your show and think your a really cute couple.

Be strong Hun

Jada

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 13, 2012

I really do not think anyone is being hard on Khloe.. She just needs to stay calm and take her time.. Plus if you watch Khloe and Lamar’s show she is way to busy to even manage the time to take out for a baby!
~Jada

Jeanne

Posted at 12:13 AM on April 10, 2012

I struggle with endometriosis scense the age of 19 in now 28 and very much in love I feel for khloe and I follow her story I. Hope that she will have some kind of success I too have tried fertility treatments that have failed and that was enough emotionally and physically I keep her in my prayers and wish her the best of luck it will happen for the both of us when the time is right :)

TRUTH

Posted at 1:51 AM on April 5, 2012

OK, we’ll stop telling you to get pregnant if you stop shoving it down our throats that you are trying everything to get pregnant and how much you want a baby. Deal?

Sandra Latin-Rivera

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 5, 2012

It will happen when its ment to! Your still very young. So just keep positive and ignore all the stupid small minded comments from people who just like to get a rise. I have a lot of respect for you and your entire family! If everyone was on TV trust me the world would shut up, crap happens to everyone and how we deal with it and move forward is what makes us better. Your family is full of love and are real, your the strongest in my opinion! Keep smiling!

mimi

Posted at 12:35 AM on April 4, 2012

they are made for each other! i am very happy for them..hope this marriage last!

SMH

Posted at 11:26 PM on April 3, 2012

The pressure comes from within. All you have to do, Khloe, is ignore others. However, since you have not (and I truly feel that this is another attempt to keep you in the spotlight), it is YOUR problem!

Shelly

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 3, 2012

Maybe they should start looking into adoption. I know Lamar has his own kids by his ex-girlfriend but it doesn’t seem like Khloe can get pregnant or Lamar got snipped and “forgot” to tell her.