Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: How Kim Helped Save Their Marriage

Tue, April 3, 2012 9:28am EDT by 67 Comments

Princess

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 26, 2012

I strongly believe that Khloe and Lamar are going to work things out, ‘cos both parties have a strong feeling for each other and are ready to make it work. I believe in them!

Denicia

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 25, 2012

Having your marriage play out in the spotlight has to be tough. That’s added stress in any marriage! I applaud them for MAKING it work!!!

shelly

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 24, 2012

I’m glad that they are staying together. Of all the Kardashians khloe is my fav. I dnt care how quick they got married they knew they loved each other. More power to them and good luck with both of yalls futures together (life, marriage, basketball, EVERYTHING)

shay

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 23, 2012

I’m soooooo happyyy for them I love they relationship he treats her nice & as tha queen she deserves to be treated like they both make each other happy & its to good to waste

Anna

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 24, 2012

This couple is soo good to each other i think they should stick together no motter what i will be gatted if they dirvoce..i dont believe in divorce coz is not healthy thing to do at all i love them all so much and may god bless thrue out.khole dont worry hun baby will come at is own time you just need to relax and don’t think about it stay blessed

wonetah

Posted at 2:54 PM on April 22, 2012

Way to go khloe and lamar real love is worth saving.

Misty

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 21, 2012

Im so happy to hear khloe an lamar are ok:-) i love them together.

Stephanie

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 21, 2012

I loce khloe and Lamar! They are the cutest most real couple.

SEM Pakistan

Posted at 10:26 PM on April 21, 2012

Perfect work you’ve done, this web internet site is really cool with good info.

movie news

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 19, 2012

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I am now not sure whether this post is written through him as no one else understand such particular approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

Hellen

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 17, 2012

i love you Khoe and Lamar but despite everything GOD is the answer to all your problems and the other thing is there is MAN OF GOD PHROPHET TB JOSHUA in Nigeria visit there and your life will never be the same or watch him on Emmanuel tv (youtube) God uses him. Search for SCOAN You deserve to have a family and live happily together. i will keep praying for u.

xio

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 15, 2012

I am do happy that Khloe and Lamar aren’t getting a divorce. They make a cute couple and Khloe is such s nice person. I love them both.

Stacy

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 15, 2012

I’m so happy!! Khole is good to Lamar and he is good for her, I’m keeping them im my prayers. She is my favorite Kardashian!

yourbigestfan

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 18, 2012

mine too they are so amazing together i could only imagine how there child would turn out if they had one!

Misty

Posted at 11:29 PM on April 21, 2012

I love her to…..

seo greenscapemeida

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 13, 2012

I feel this is among the so much significant information for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But wanna remark on some normal issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

DaJa Renee

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 13, 2012

i am so happy that they are not going to end their marriage. i really look up to khloe and i want them to be together. i also love lam lam (:

Tequilla

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 12, 2012

I am happy to hear they are working it out.

more information here

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 11, 2012

I’ll immediately seize your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Annie

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 10, 2012

This goes out for u both. I love watching your guys shows. It gives hope to people that there is true love out there. When I watch your shows I can see the love you guys have for one another. I know that you guys are under alot of pressure but you need to remember why you guys got together for. I love it when Lamra handcuff himself to Kloe because the way she treated him but he needs to realize that she cares about him. You guys are meant for each other no matter what other people say. If you feel the love in each other then be there for each other. Much love.

April

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 10, 2012

She needs to give he a break! She wants to much from him he just got traded and he’s sad and mad. Give the man his space to think, cry, or just be mad and get this thoughts together. Stop pushing yourself on him let him breath and everything will be alright. She’s a cry baby to me if she doesn’t get herself together he’s gonna leave. Everything can’t be always about her.

kiki

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 10, 2012

I love yall show so much lamar and khole need to stick together because yall are one of the best couples … And NO ONE has nothing on KHOLE not even KIM…..

elizabeth

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 10, 2012

I love khole and lamar they are like the best couple ever….

buy coffeemakers

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 10, 2012

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also consult with my website =). We can have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us

Balboa

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 8, 2012

I am ecstatic that Chloe and Lamar are choosing to stick it out. Marriage is not a game nor is it easy. Its a choice to stay committed and keep giving your partner your respect and love.

jennifer de la rosa

Posted at 5:17 PM on April 8, 2012

I knew that if they really love eachother it would work I love to see khole & Lamar together its true love & I wish them nothing but the best with their relationship I love your show btw

Theresa Jackson

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 8, 2012

They are Christians and need to turn to God. Marriage is holy! A commitment is a commitment. They should know we have adversities in life. I pray they don’t go too Hollywood on us. Every relationship has problems. I suggest they call BillyBlanks, Mr T, etc for a word of truth! God Bless all of us and give us a now word! Theresa

Minah

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 8, 2012

I love them!! Really hope the rumors arn’t true and that they find a way to fix whatever problems there were..!!