Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: How Kim Helped Save Their Marriage

Tue, April 3, 2012 9:28am EDT by 68 Comments

Sasha

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 7, 2012

Wow! Hope them make it ’til the end!!!!! luff them!!!! <3

Neely

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 7, 2012

I hope they stay together. I love them!

shelly

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 6, 2012

Khloe is the realist of the kardashings.She is beautiful sexy, and knows how to be a real wife. and she tells you straight out. They will be fine!!!! She didn’t go through 100 guys til she found Lamar, she waited for the right one to come to her. when you find it you know its real all relationships take work. Keep beleiving in true love its worth it. Love you khloe

tiffany

Posted at 8:11 AM on April 6, 2012

I love Khloe and Lamar so much and u guys are so good together i wish u both do work out your problems because in every marriage it do have problems and to end sure a great thing u guys have for something u guys can work out is very wrong………Khloe u are sure a beautiful person both inside and out keep it up work on your marriage best wishes to u guys love u guys so much :*

yah

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 5, 2012

yah i’m glad they could save their marriage

letty

Posted at 2:59 AM on April 5, 2012

Kloe & Lamar have proven all wrong, no one could ever imagin they would still be together this long. Now no one could ever belive they would divorce my best wishes for them both and hope they can work it out.

kevin

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 4, 2012

They will be togeteher…… unbreakable love <3

Brat

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 4, 2012

HL creates drama. This is the only site were I read anything about strife in their marriage.

Tykisha

Posted at 8:23 AM on April 4, 2012

I LUV ” KHLOE N LAMAR” TOGETHER N I’M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT BECAUSE THEY REMIND ME OF ME N MY HUSBAND I THINK THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE N MATCH! WHAT R WE SUPPOSE TO DO WITHOUT OR ” KHLOE N LAMAR” SHOW???!LOL N MY (KHLOE’ S VOICE)

ESTHER

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 4, 2012

THY BELONG TOGETHER I LIKE TO C THEM

TRUTH

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 3, 2012

I can’t stand it. This is so much bs. Not divorcing because someone else’s divorce is war equals rekindled lost love and happy marriage. Real life doesn’t work that way but kardashian scripted reality tv life does.

y and t

Posted at 9:14 PM on April 3, 2012

I really look up to khole and lamar I hope they can work on things they make a beautiful couple because of them me and my husband r still together

Micheal Cosyn

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 4, 2012

YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T HAVE A LIFE!

nikki woods

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 3, 2012

I love them they just remind me of how blessed & happy my husband & I are you two share a bond that noone can break you both have a lot of love for each other keep that & hold on to it… happy & in love

Rochelle

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 3, 2012

Khloe really has a solid head on her shoulders. I think she should not worry about infertility but concentrate on actual love that is shown naturally. God will bless them with their desires in time. Keep everyone else out.

Kayla

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 3, 2012

If she’s fat then I am the queen of america lol wtf are u talking about Lamar?

Shelly

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 3, 2012

If anybody believe this story I have some swampland to sell you. LOL.

Jim

Posted at 3:08 PM on April 3, 2012

my co-worker’s mother brought in $20235 the prior week. she is making cash on the internet and got a $574200 condo. All she did was get blessed and try the directions leaked on this web page>>> lazycash1DOTcom

roy

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 3, 2012

hl pliz ther beta tings to write abt i hav bin readin ur stogas and ther pathetic to me couz ther al mad up storie…kim saves d mariag..seriously its ther problems..hl pliz advanc for ur kingdom sake bfo u luv…dot worie i wil also make up a story abt hl cz u do da same am sure it fun

peacexsells

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 5, 2012

Good lord, my IQ dropped just looking at this. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

guest

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 3, 2012

This is another BS story. Khloe knew Kim’s marriage would not last, so why would she take advice from Kim? Get outta here with the made up BS stories.

Melanie

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 3, 2012

I didn’t read the article, the headline was enough for me. Really? REALLY?

Joyce

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 3, 2012

Oh! My gosh am so happy for khloe and larma…is good to know they’re resolving issues…my advice is that they should know they’re mearnt for each other. Lol

ann

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 3, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

Tina

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 3, 2012

Hollywood Life needs to get a life ASAP! GEESH We know the Kardashian life helps pays your bills but these fabricated nonsense stories are ridiculous.

Mark Cuban

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 3, 2012

Can she help rekindle his effort on the basketball court?

Kelsi

Posted at 8:50 AM on April 3, 2012

Only a matter of time before they are done…..