Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: How Kim Helped Save Their Marriage

Tue, April 3, 2012 9:28am EDT by 68 Comments

grace kabuk

Posted at 9:12 AM on September 7, 2014

for me,lamar and khloe ,marriage is the best of the khardashians family and also a kind of Christian marriage were there is ups and down which is part of life…………I wish they can reconcile and focus on their fertility problem, lamar, is a lucky man to have khloe for she is a realist

Granny

Posted at 4:12 AM on April 18, 2014

They make me believe in love, only if they can just get back together….I love them so much.

amanda

Posted at 2:29 PM on December 22, 2012

I LOVE KHLOE AND LAMAR THEY ARE A PERFECT COUPLE. I HOPE THEY WORK THROUGH THERE PROBLEMS. THEY CAN ALWAYS ADOPT IF THEY CAN NOT HAVE CHILDREN OF THERE OWN. THERE ARE PLENTY OF KIDS OUT THERE THAT NEED GREAT PARENTS AND THEY WOULD BE AWESOME PARENTS TO ANY CHILD THEY TAKE IN THERE HOME. I HOPE THEY HAVE A VERY HAPPY LONG MARRIAGE, EVERY MARRIAGE HAS THERE PROBLEMS BUT, THEY WILL WORK THROUGH IT I JUST KNOW.

THANKS
AMANDA

marcia leiba

Posted at 8:12 AM on December 13, 2012

Please lamar and khloe get god in your lives he will work everything. Out for both of you. Lamar needs a family and I thought. You are the perfect one for him. Don’t fall in your sisters footstep because they can’t hold on to their man it does not mean you shouldn’t try. Please go to cgurch with your gusband love god love yoursel aand love lamar

marcia leiba

Posted at 8:05 AM on December 13, 2012

I think khloe is very good for lamor. Please don’t give up on your marriage. Don’t let your family get into making you happy. Lamor just love your wife khloe don’t give up on lamor

lin

Posted at 1:57 PM on November 18, 2012

I luv ur marriage I watch u guys with absolute intrest and I pray notin happens to ur marriage cause u two make my family happy

Cissy

Posted at 3:04 AM on October 1, 2012

I really love u tow people together, No divorce no divorce, you working out ur problems it is good news, too much love for u. love u

phil

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 21, 2012

I am thrilled I love khloe and lamar they are great. I just love the whole kardashian family

Joy

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 19, 2012

I luv u khloe dnt do anythin to end ur mariage gurl cos i gues u cnt kip d flag flyin

gem

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 21, 2012

If Mom Kris can mind her own business,by leaving Kloe and Lamar alone their marriage will succeed. Kris doesn’t have to worry about losing her commission if she loses Kloe & Lamar because she still has the two younger girls that she can prod, shape and force into the lime – light.. Oh, the poor kids.

BONNIE GUTTIERREZ

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 17, 2012

YO YO YO CRAZIES NO DIVORCE DER LOOK U ALL LOOK TO CUTE N ARE DER FOR EACHOTHER U ALL KEEP DA SPARKLE GOING FOR EACHOTHER U ALL HAVE PUT TO MUCH N DAT RELATIONSHIP TO LET ANY THING GET N DA WAY STRESS AND ETC. SHOULDN’T BREAK U IT SHOULD MAKE U STRONGER

kameka

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 6, 2012

I love them both and I knw that god will work out something for them so all u bad mind ppl they will work out.

jessica

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 30, 2012

I think they will be just fine! Atleast i hope, they make a great couple and I’m a huge fan of Khloe she’s my favorite Kardashian and i wish nothin but the best for her!!