Khloe Kardashian: My Mom Says I'm Too Fat

Tue, April 3, 2012 1:18pm EDT by 16 Comments
Khloe Kardashian

Momager Kris Jenner doesn’t sugarcoat anything! Khloe shares her mom’s disapproval about her body weight in the new issue of Cosmo.

Talk about tough love! Khloe Kardashian has openly struggled with her weight and body image for years — without the support of her mom and manager, Kris Jenner it seems. “She’ll say, ”Oh, you’re a little too fat right now,'” the 27-year-old reality star said in the new issue of Cosmopolitan.

Although Khloe is clearly hurt by her mother’s admission, the curvaceous brunette realizes that momager Kris is simply doing her job. “Listen, my mom believes in us more than we believe in ourselves,” Khloe explained. “But she is also our manager and trying to protect our brand. If she were just my manager, I’d have fired her right then. You can’t talk to me like that.”

Jennifer Kamm

More Khloe Kardashian News

1. Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: How Kim Helped Save Their Marriage
  2. Khloe Kardashian: Lamar Odom’s In Agony After Being Traded: You Must Put Him First!
  3. ‘Khloe & Lamar’: Lamar Odom’s Agony & Khloe’s Guilt After Trade To Dallas

crissy

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 5, 2013

I think Khloe is perfectly right for her height. People forget that a taller girl is not going to weigh 110 pounds. I’m a tall girl too and I’m not going to weigh 115 pounds ever. Well maybe when I was in high school, but I was way too thin. Khloe is beautiful and I hate when i hear the media call her fat. She is not! Plus, she is my favorite Kardashian because she is so funny.

symptoms of yeast infection|yeast infection symptoms|cures for yeast infection|yeast infection cures

Posted at 2:50 AM on June 20, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing again and aid others like you aided me.

Cheap Hair Salons In London

Posted at 6:05 PM on June 15, 2012

Hi there, just became aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Numerous other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

post your ads

Posted at 10:11 AM on May 1, 2012

You understand therefore considerably relating to this topic, produced me individually believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

iphone 5

Posted at 6:10 AM on May 1, 2012

Hey very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?I’m satisfied to seek out numerous helpful info here within the publish, we need develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

anita

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 7, 2012

Khloe, u r beautiful and u look good. Wished I had half the body that u have, besides unless u have a problem with the way u look y should u care what someone else thinks, that includes ur family. If they (family or public) do not like u the way u r they will not like u when u change ur look. There is always someone who is going 2 have something ugly or stupid 2 say about someone, they r not happy with themselves. :-)

Jennifer

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 5, 2012

Khloe is the most beautiful one of them all. Mom is not so “thin” herself.

TRUTH

Posted at 2:51 AM on April 5, 2012

My God! I can’t stand it when they talk about ‘protecting the brand’, IT’S NOT A CHILD! The kardashians talk about the brand as if it were a child that needs to be protected, loved and nurtured.
So kloe, your mom’s insults and destroying your self esteem was for the betterment of the brand(the baby)and this is acceptable to you? Momager puts more importance into the brand-baby than you and your self worth. I bet mom would never tell kim she was fat.

Roseannnnnnnna

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 4, 2012

First of all, Mama isn’t exactly a sylph herself. Secondly, I think Khloe looks more realistic than her sisters.
I cannot imagine seeing my children as a product to be marketed instead of as a child to be loved.

Leave Khloe Alone

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 4, 2012

Khloe u r not fat!…your mother is an old coke whore!…please!…Kris Jenner-Kardashian is an old skank from way back!….self admitted hobag….cheated on husband,Robert Kardashian throughout her first marriage…..used to bang OJ Simpson….u wonder y all of her daughters a dirty nasty ho’s!

Carla

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 3, 2012

I think Khloe is just fine, her body is the average size for woman. Kim’s body look wop sided as hell especially in the hip area. KHLOE YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL!

Jim

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 3, 2012

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site>>> lazycash1DOTcom

Shelly

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 3, 2012

Khloe is tall and big boned. She will never be slim and pimp mother Kris need to get over it. Has Kris looked in the mirror lately? She’s one stop from landing in the fat lane herself.

Gattis

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 3, 2012

It’s true!

Miss Shelley

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 3, 2012

Khloe you are beautiful the way you are stay strong and any mother should not say things like that to our kids. She needs to check her mother Hood buy loving us the way we are no matter what shape or size we are. And good luck with the marriage. God Bless

whatever

Posted at 1:42 PM on April 3, 2012

Yes we all know this from the show. Its was called an attention getter bc they are losing ratings. Every thing is about money and keeping the show going. I think people have Kardashion burn out at this point. I wish they would do the reality series with Lauren Conrad.