Jenelle Evans & Boyfriend Gary Head Back Together After Twitter Battle

Tue, April 3, 2012 1:59pm EDT by 10 Comments
Jenelle Evans Boyfriend

shannon

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 17, 2012

I think it was a good idea she gave her son to her mother to try to get her life back on track.Maybe gary might help her do that. I know it is hard and u do need support when u are a teen mom coz u are trying to get over your partying ways and going out to hang out with friends and come back at when ever and what ever time. She will eventually grow up and become a fantastic mum xx

Kylie

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 10, 2012

I know right.

Adrienne

Posted at 2:46 PM on April 9, 2012

She said you obey my rules like he is her son. she is such a crazy controlling psycho B. She dosn’t even take care of her own son.

CHRISTOBAL

Posted at 11:35 AM on April 9, 2012

IT LIKE SHE WANT HIM BACK BUT IN SEASON 1 SHE DID,T WANT HIM

me

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 4, 2012

i find it discusting for girls who take sloppy seconds and people that are their soposebly friend. can they find someone out of the group??? no wonder victoria hates her even more,she had sex with him!!!

Mimi

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 3, 2012

It like when she with someone she don’t do good she need to just get her son back then get a boyfriend and stuff I like her but it just she need to get her stuff together

Kiley Griffin

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 3, 2012

Mimi, I’m so there w u!Jenelle cares more about Gary than her son. What a disgrace!

nathie

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 3, 2012

Ohh my, please, just stop writing about her. Maybe that’ll force her to end with this childish behaviour.

Kiley Griffin

Posted at 6:23 PM on April 3, 2012

Nathie, I agree! If Jenelle isn’t “popular” she wouldn’t act like a child! She needs to grow up!

Jim

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 3, 2012

my best friend’s mom got paid $14955 the previous week. she makes money on the internet and bought a $359800 condo. All she did was get fortunate and work up the guide exposed on this web page>>> lazycash1DOTcom