Paul McCartney’s Son: We Might Make Beatles 2.0

Tue, April 3, 2012 9:02pm EST by 7 Comments
Beatles Sons Band

Would you like it if all the sons of the former Beatles made their own group?

Beatles 2.0 — it could be a sound coming to your ears in the future. In a recent interview with the BBC, Sir Paul McCartney‘s son, James, admitted he’s talked to the other sons of Beatles about creating a new ‘The Beatles — The Next Generation’ group. Can you imagine?

“I don’t think it’s something that Zak [Starkey, Ringo Starr‘s son] wants to do,” James said. “Maybe Jason [another of Ringo’s sons and also drummer] would want to do it. I’d be up for it. Sean [Lennon] seemed to be into it, Dhani [Harrison] seemed to be into it. I’d be happy to do it.”

Before you get your hopes up one way or the other, The Beatles: Next Generation plan doesn’t seem too set in stone just yet.

“Yeah, hopefully, naturally. I don’t know, you’d have to wait and see,” he said. “The will of God, nature’s support, I guess. So yeah, maybe.”

Do YOU think it would be a good idea? Vote below!

coffee

Posted at 6:43 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

Elliot

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 4, 2012

I don’t think James McCartney is as stylish as his dad. i don’t think he could do it. and I don’t think Sean is as aggressive as his father.

jon alexander

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 10, 2012

this gana be the best thing that ever happend to this earth seace he beatles

Raquel

Posted at 4:50 AM on April 4, 2012

I would like to see how talented the sons can be. I’m interested in hearing the sound, the moves, and how they interact with new fans. I believe it could be big. They can remake some of The Beatles hits. Yes I want to see them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Simon Cowel would want a piece of that, right guys?
Raquel

mad grampa

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 3, 2012

Nooo! Just “let it be”.

javi

Posted at 9:26 PM on April 3, 2012

they should do it to teach these new boy bands how its done!!!!!

yazzie

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 3, 2012

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its going to different than their father’s band (Beatles) but still that would be great, they may cover their fathers songs. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!