Taylor’s Academy of Country Music Awards hairstyle is soft, yet sexy. Find out how to recreate the look at home using just two products!
Dora Berrios, stylist at the Pierre Michel Salon, tells you how to achieve Taylor Swift‘s perfectly formed waves without creating frizz or letting your hair fall flat. Keep reading to follow along with her how-to!
- “Apply Moroccan Oil to wet hair, and then spritz Morrocan Oil Frizz Control to keep away any static or fly aways.
- Blowdry hair in sections with a large, round brush to get hair nice and smooth, but maintaining body.
- Divide hair into 6 elongated sections (2 on each side, 4 in the back) starting from the the crown going to the bottom of your nape area.
- Take a large curling iron (about a 2 inch barrel), and curl each section, being careful to NOT include the ends.
- Run your hands with splayed fingers through your hair to soften the waves, and voila!”
Do you love this look on Taylor?