'True Blood' Season 5 Trailer: Who's Kissing Eric? Is Tara Dead?

Mon, April 2, 2012 4:30pm EDT by 22 Comments

Malaysia Forklift

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 8, 2012

I believe that is among the such a lot significant info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. However want to observation on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is actually great : D. Just right task, cheers

timberland heights lot

Posted at 9:16 PM on June 14, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea

jen

Posted at 4:53 PM on May 18, 2012

soooo excited! i want to see Quinn in a huge way. I know Sookie is not done with Eric or Bill. We just got to wait and see. Till then i am catching up on season 4 so i can remember everything as well as reading the new book. happy hunting all!

michi

Posted at 11:18 AM on April 18, 2012

Well personally I am glad that Sookie and Eric will break up this season…..I didn’t like the pairing in the first place…no chemistry absolutely none…they even had to make Eric lose his memory to be able to work in any kind of relationship….and they only did it because of the books and fans crying for it to happen and they had to force it and it didn’t work for me….but I do think Tara is going to make one hell of a vampire and I can’t wait to see Laffayette’s reaction to that…mmmmmm….definately don’t want to see Alicide and Sookie….I am more of a vampire lady myself….leave the wolves alone smh….lol….can’t wait til June for this season cause season 4 was a bit disappointing for me

tyeace frierson

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 16, 2012

i hope tara not dead it nothing without her on the show and if she is dead i will be mad cause the show will be boring without her and sookie bestfriend

Margaux

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 9, 2012

I hope the kissing scene between Eric and the mystery girl is a flashback!!!

alicia lang

Posted at 7:37 AM on April 3, 2012

im ready for the show to introduce the hunk weretiger quin, he may have baggage but his and sookies relationship is the hottest of the books and i bet will be the hottest of the shows.

jen

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 4, 2012

i love quinn

Lori

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 2, 2012

The obvious would be that Eric’s kissing Nora.. But every year these teasers make us think one thing and then take a complete left turn.. I’m wondering if it’s Salome he’s kissing… The girl looks alot like Valentina Cervi who’s been cast in the role. And ugh, I hope Sookie doesn’t hook up with Alcide.. She has enough on her plate as it is.

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 2, 2012

Yeah, I was thinking either Nora or Salome. Anyone but Sookie, sadly :-/

Brat

Posted at 1:32 PM on April 2, 2012

I started re-watching the entire series so I’ll be prepared. Up to season 4 now. Can’t wait!

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 2, 2012

Me too! A friend of mine just started watching, so I’ve been watching along. Re-watching reminds you how amazing the show really is. I even liked season 3 more the 2nd time I saw it!

lucy

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 2, 2012

eric is kissing nora (his vampire sister-godric’s other progeny).
i hope we see some awesome (sex) scenes with the both of them…sookie and eric was a bore-fest in season 4. sookie needs to get with alcide as a result of jealously for eric’s new relationship and make HIM jealous :)

Bell

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 2, 2012

Yeah, I know…It sucks to see Eric kissing another person after season 4….It’s harsh! But, come on folks….Its time for Alcide and Sookie. I’m big Eric/Sookie fan! Huge! But if I’ll have to watch those Eric& another biches’kisses, I wanna see a lot of Alcide/Sookie as well.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 2, 2012

Unless they introduce a new guy into the mix, I’m thinking Sookie and Alcide kind of have to hook up. At least once.

Luz

Posted at 5:27 PM on April 2, 2012

I never really liked Alcide, for me he was just there to be the fourth weil, so annoying, I can deal with a love triangle but a love square (?) it’s just to much.
I can accept Eric kissing his sister if this means Sookie will be jealous, idem with Sookie hooking up with Alcide, if that happens I want to see Eric jealous.

Anyways, June is so far away….

Luz

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 2, 2012

I know who is Eric kissing! It’s a b*tch! Seriously this all Sookie’s fault! I mean she rejected him! Only a moron would let that men go…
Something that surprised me too was that Jason let Rev. Newlin come in to his house. Another dumb move of a Stackhouse!
I bet Sookie was digging Debbie’s grave.

I can’t wait for season 5, even after seeing Eric kissing another woman.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 2, 2012

Ha! I agree, letting both guys go was “another dumb move of a Stackhouse.”

And I still feel like the grave could be either Debbie’s or Tara’s. Don’t people need to be buried in order to turn into vampires? ;)

Luz

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 2, 2012

Yes, even I’m a fan of Eric, I like Bill too. Sookie is stupid for let the two of them go. Just choose!
And you’re right, the grave could be Tara’s too, I forgot the you need to spend one day buried to became a vamp.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 2, 2012

Tara’s character has been all over the place recently, but I feel like making her a vampire would be a smart choice. She hates vampires more than anyone, so watching her become one would make for good TV.

lucy

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 2, 2012

if that’s the case, i wonder who is in the grave with herand who was helping sookie with the burying?

i know season 5 is all about zombies so perhaps tara will become one herself? or debbie? or possibly both? …

lucy