Robert Pattinson Should Have Been Kristen Stewart's KCA Date

Mon, April 2, 2012 3:13pm EDT by 31 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

lauralynn

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 3, 2012

It would be nice to see them come together to an event, but they never have. They might attend the same event, but they never come together. They still have not gone public with their relationship and showing up together to a Hollywood event would be the same as making a public statement. It’s never going to happen until they are good and ready.

Timothy Brian

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 3, 2012

she made it robert pattinson loves kristen hates children you know the type who hates children this has nothing do with kristen personally.

kristen

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 3, 2012

he probably watched at home :p lol

Isabella Is Robsessed

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 3, 2012

The Kids choice awards is not the oscars or the grammy’s. The kids choice awards is childish and there is no reason for this stupid post. Who ever wrote this crappy post. Needs to stop getting in other peoples business, I love Robert Pattinson more than anything in this world okay? Yep, I do. So there’s no argument, It’s not hurting anyone. Kristen is a HUGE inspiration for me and I love her to bits. Okay William Eearl, GAL!

Isabella Is Robsessed

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 3, 2012

It seems Rob supports everything Kristen does now! Give my hunker a break…<3' I love Him.
This was a stupid post. I mean wtf.

Izzi's In Love with Patters.

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 3, 2012

I was so upset that he wasn’t there :( But I guess. He should support his girlfriend. Kristen Stewart is so lovely. I’m sure she’d support Rob in everyway.

delena

Posted at 8:57 AM on April 3, 2012

i think kristean gave to him a break

Patricia

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 2, 2012

Rob supports Kristen in everything she does, give him some credit for alll the times he does.

karen ellington

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 2, 2012

Hey everyone, it was the KCA for crying out loud,Kristen went out of respect because she was nominated and she went for her fans.Rob was probably home waiting for her so they could go out to dinner to celebrate,so cut him some slack,couples do,do things without each other,you think he goes in the bathroom and wipes her bum for her lol….I think after last week them going out to 3 concerts shows us all that they are a couple and have fun together…plus he was at the beach and she wasn’t up his bum..Peace and prayers to Rob and Kristen and their families and their 4 legged members….Peace …Karen E.

Guest

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 2, 2012

Absurd again Hollywood Life. Dis Kristen have a lapse in judgement not attending the PCA’s in January? What about last years Teen Choice Awards?

clarissa

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 2, 2012

Get over it. It was the Kid’s Choice Awards NOT the Oscars. It’s not a big deal. Plus, award shows are not really their thing, so i’m sure Kristen didn’t mind him not being their.

Cindy

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 2, 2012

Maybe you have to get invited like the Oscars :)….and Rob has two not so kiddie movies coming up (as does Kristen). It’s OK–girls night out. And I am sure those awards shows can get kind of long to sit through after you have been to several

Judy Swartz

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 2, 2012

He was nominated for a People’s Choice award and she wasn’t and she didn’t accompany him, either, so it’s no big deal. Her friend Scout was with her so she wasn’t alone. They are there for each other when it matters. Ease up !

Jessi

Posted at 6:04 PM on April 2, 2012

Seriously? Two stories in a row about how Rob is off doing something without Kristen. What kind of crap journalism is this? Who gives a damn anyway? Couples are allowed to do things separately, and most would agree that it only helps a relationship for each partner to have their own interests and time for themselves. Come on Hollywood Life! Stop trying to mak us women feel bad about ourselves with these demeaning “articles”.

Miranda M.

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 2, 2012

My husband works in a law office, and I am going through nursing school. I don’t follow him to work all of the time, and he does not follow me. It’s okay now a days to do things separately.
Rob and Kristen are not attached at the hip 24/7/365.
It’s healthy in a loving relationship to do a few things separately every now and then.
I mean I am sure Kristen was okay with Rob not going, and Rob was okay with not going. I AM SURE HE SUPPORTED HER FROM HOME! MAYBE HE WATCHED THE SHOW.
It’s just a kiddie show! Not like she was birthing their baby. Hehe! :)

She was there with Scout Taylor-Compton. Her friend, and co star from The Runaways. Maybe it was a girls night/friend night out at an award show. No biggie!

Miranda M.

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 2, 2012

Not saying she is pregnant. I don’t want HWL twisting what I write around.

Ginger enny

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 2, 2012

She tok her friend Scout Tayler Compten to the KCA! So a girls day out-sounds fair enough to me! :)

HKEL

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 2, 2012

It was a KIDS award show not the Oscar’s.
I am sure she didn’t care that he did not escort her, or was there.
They both know why he was not/could not make it.
She had her close friend Scout there. She starred in The Runaways with her.

JoJa

Posted at 4:55 PM on April 2, 2012

Hollywood Life rob is a grown man and can make his own choices in life he’s not 2! Maybe he nor Kristen wanted him to go kris didn’t go to lots of his awards and they are meant to keep their relationship from the public!

Marina

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 2, 2012

I agree with ‘Annoyed’and ‘Dee':

We’re in 2012, it’s absolutely OK,man. She had one of her girls with her (Scout Taylor-Compton)and Taylor, her dude.

It’s always OMG Rob was surfing WITHOUT Kristen, Kristen went for a night out WITHOUT Rob ! It’s okay to not be with your bf every second of the day ;D

Miranda

Posted at 5:55 PM on April 2, 2012

Agreed!

BoyWithTheBreadLover1202

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 2, 2012

Please cut the guy some slack. I’m sure he had his reasons.. I mean, he is with her ALL THE TIME it wouldn’t hurt just to not be with her for one thing. I mean there are tons of reasons why he couldn’t show up there… maybe he didn’t want to steal her spotlight or maybe he had something major going on or maybe he just got some major food poisoning or something! They still love each other I promise you that! Haha. Kristen and Rob are some of the most normal superstars I have ever seen and I love their personality and how they just have this real connection not just some hollywood love story and I would kind of want to keep it that way.

mafrvl

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 2, 2012

Haha… I agree with mvk. And why did Stewart needed a date anyway… it’s 2012 people! Not the 1900’s…

Annoyed

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 2, 2012

Ever consider that Kristen is a great GF for not making him attend that lame show?

what?

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 2, 2012

you’re joking right? first its the kids choice awards, not the oscars. second, did kristen go to the people choice awards when rob was up for one? no.

Dee

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 2, 2012

I’m sure Kristen was okay with Rob not attending the KCA!!!
give him a break!!

mvk

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 2, 2012

Ever think maybe he didn’t want to steal her thunder? If he went fans and press would have been all over him. This was Kristen and Taylor’s night. Please give the guy some credit. You don’t know what he was doing the night of the show. Maybe he got hurt surfing. You don’t know.