Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Romantic Dinner & Bowling Date

Mon, April 2, 2012 6:26pm EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Selena Date Pics

wade

Posted at 9:02 AM on February 10, 2013

i just wanna say that justin need to be with salena no matter what men all im just saying is that salena and justin need eachetheir in their uncomplete lives if they cant do that then this is what u call a unborn life…no lie this is true

Adiana

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 13, 2012

They’re so cute together:)

suze

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 10, 2012

I hate justine Bieber. He’s such a girl. Selena is too cute for him. I saw the pictures of their date too. I think JB’s not in an age to touch her body like that.He is too young. Eeeuuu!! Yuck! I hate him. I love Selena.She matches with Tayler Lautner.

Selena

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 13, 2012

Stfu, JB is sooo freaking cute, you’re saying that bcuz you’re jealous, and MYOB:p hoe!

delena

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 3, 2012

i love selena gomez but i hate justin bieber i think selena should get marrid with taylor lautner

Z

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 2, 2012

They will not be together forever. They are too young for this. Get over it HL.

Dem

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 2, 2012

I’m a fan of neither of them, I dont dislike them but hey,z erm explain please how they are “too young” he Is 18.. A man now and she is what 20? They are not too young maybe if they were 15, but no they are adults. They probably won’t be together forever but I’m guessing they will be for a while.

Jelena

Posted at 6:28 AM on April 3, 2012

i think that you are right:) They are not to young:P And I ALso think that they will be together in a long time:D

Drainah Mason