'Gossip Girl' Spoiler: Chuck & Blair's Dangerous Game

Mon, April 2, 2012 9:23am EST by 65 Comments
Gossip Girl Chuck & Blair

Spotted at the Roosevelt Hotel: Chuck and Blair gambling with their love. Will the odds be in Chair’s favor?

Rejoice Chair fans! It looks like we can expect some much-needed PDA between our beloved Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) soon.

The two were spotted filming at the Roosevelt Hotel on March 30 and just look at Blair’s fingertips grazing Chuck’s, plus his smile. It looks like they’re finally happy together!

As TVline.com recently reported, executive producer Josh Safran said that in the season finale the Chuck/Blair/Dan (Penn Badgley) love triangle will finally come to an end.

Hopefully these photos are a big clue as to which spade Queen B will ultimately choose.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

Watch a preview from tonight’s episode below!

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

Chairleaders

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 2, 2012

First of all, Darios what the hell are you even doing here? You especially know that this place supports CHAIR (CHUCK AND BLAIR) if you don’t like it, go and search some page/web/blog that support your Dair thing.
Second, you have no imagination (that’s for sure) your arguments are ALWAYS THE SAME you’re repeating the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER and oh wait, yes! even your lovely couple copy OUR SCENES. (With no intention to hurt, but ours are much much better anyway)

And finally i just can say that Chair is amazing and i’m crossing fingers and keeping my hopes for this season finale. Am I the one who wants a FINAL and FOREVER reunition?

Adrienne

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 2, 2012

Ofc i believe they will reunite:) this whole DB thing is another bump on the road. I just might watch the finel:D these pics convinced me. And thanks Nicole for yet another great article,xo

megan

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 2, 2012

Ed and Leighton’s chemistry is why I love Chuck and Blair so much.

Jenna

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 2, 2012

I love Chuck and Blair! Until they are back together I’ll find something else to watch.

Tamita

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 2, 2012

The chemistry between Ed and Leighton is so crazy powerful both off sceen and on as Chuck and Blair.
Thank you for the picture Nicole! <3

Kayley Ann

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 2, 2012

These two are the very definition of elegant sexiness! Sophisticated and beautiful with an undertated sensuality. They are like super hot UES royalty.

Tamita

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 2, 2012

King Charles Bartholomew Bass and his Queen Blair Cornelia Waldorf Bass! THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Angelina

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 2, 2012

Perfect comment is perfect bbs!! <3

Heather643

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 2, 2012

I really hope that we finally get this show back on track again. I miss my Gossip Girl and I miss the real Blair.

Shelley

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 2, 2012

It’s interesting to me that Blair “chose” Dan in 517, yet the head writer still refers to it as a triangle, even though he himself said Chuck accepts DB as best he can and doesn’t interfere. But the triangle ends in the finale, Blair makes a clear decision.

Intereeeeesting…

Basically if she chooses anyone BUT Chuck, this show can forever screw itself. :)

Angelina

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 2, 2012

I totally agree with this!

It looks very good for Chuck and Blair for the end of the season! :)

Amelia

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 2, 2012

Thank you for the article, Nicole!!
Hopefully there is a huge Chair reunion taking place in the finale!! Here’s to hoping!

ourlittlenugget

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 2, 2012

Chuck and Blair are never over. That is all. Thanks for the article Nicole :)

Judith

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 2, 2012

These photos make me so happy and I think I might tune into the GG finale just because of them :)

Mandy

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 2, 2012

Aww, Chuck and Blair. The only reason to watch Gossip Girl. Best chemistry in television, you can see it through their pictures. I can’t wait for their inevitable reunion.

“I’m Chuck Bass, the love of her life. Everyone else is just a waste of time.”

Tiff

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 2, 2012

Ready for the reunion, can it be here already? Sigh, I miss them together! Thanks for the info, Nicole :)

Whitney

Posted at 10:19 AM on April 2, 2012

They look so happy! I hope this means good things for Chuck and Blair in the finale!

lala

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 2, 2012

agh how easily these two can make bring the spark back to the dying fandom…i idmit idc ab GG rn, but i’ll tune in only to see Ed & Lei sharing scenes <3
P.S. also Safran should leave already…

Jackie

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 2, 2012

I am pretty much on strike until this Dair bullshit is over. What a crock. Never in my life have I seen a writer re-write history and change facts to fit his own agenda.

So hit me up with Chuck and Blair get back together. This show isn’t worth my time until then.

Kelly

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 2, 2012

I’m on strike too! I hate Db! and Blair has lost her mind

Monic

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 2, 2012

Tell me when this episode will be aired because I just want to see Chuck and Blair get what they deserve, their happy ending. And the others? I don’t care, especially muppet. He can be lonely boy forever.
Ps : I want serenate too!
Thank you Nicole for this article.
Xoxo -M-

elisha

Posted at 10:02 AM on April 2, 2012

blair and chuck belong together!

Sally

Posted at 9:56 AM on April 2, 2012

Of course Blair will choose Chuck! She said herself that she will always love him. Dan is just Blair’s rebound from Louis/her fairytale.

roxie

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 2, 2012

I’m so excited for this finale!! Chuck and Blair in a Casino, it sound too good to be true lol!! They both look dashing really. <3

Christin

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 2, 2012

Are u effin kidding me? there’s no triangle, Blair choose and it’s Dan, deal with it and ugh seriously stop being so unprofessional.

Annie

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 2, 2012

Funny that even the EP is still calling it a triangle though when a decision was made. Remember this quote? “Once a decision is made it can be reversed quite quickly and easily” oh and also this “Chuck and Blair are never over”

Jenkins

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 2, 2012

Also Satan Safran said it’s a triangle towards the end.Might want to read Banners

Jenkins

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 2, 2012

Awwwww, but in the end I guess she chooses Chuck, which she should. Dair is crap.

roxie

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 2, 2012

unprofessional? lol You know that all the journalists AND Josh Safran said the “triangle” will end before the end of the season, right? So yea, It’s not over yet. Hell, “It’s never over between Chuck and Blair”, Mister Safran words, not mine.

Whitney

Posted at 10:23 AM on April 2, 2012

Actually I agree that there is no triangle right now but Safran said it was coming. But Chuck is letting Blair go because he just wants he to be happy, even if it’s not with him. So how do you think that triangle is getting restarted again? Blair must go after Chuck again. Hahaha. Cannot wait to see HumDrum Humphrey find out Chuck and Blair is never over and he’s been with Claire not Blair when her dairy gets blasted by GG.

Chuck and Blair are never over. Deal with it!

Megan

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 2, 2012

I love Chuck and Blair but its really too bad the writers have screwed up this whole show to the point to where I don’t want to watch it anymore

Katya

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 2, 2012

Thank you Nicole! I love the picture! Of course Chuck and Blair will be together in the end! Everyone else is just a waste of time. <3

Shawn Marie

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 2, 2012

There really is no choice to be made. Chuck & Blair belong together always have, always will. Humphrey is something she needs to get out of her system. Once her sanity returns the choice will be clear. Chuck & Blair FTW!

Lauren

Posted at 9:42 AM on April 2, 2012

Ahahaha You really live in your world.

Annie

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 2, 2012

Yet you’re the one commenting on an article about a couple you so obviously hate. You are in your own deluded little world. Love the article Nicole. Lets hope the finale is good for us.

katya

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 2, 2012

Haha. So funny. Except not. And you are a very sad stalker that is going to get a big slap down of reality when the finale rolls around. I cannot wait to see it happen. No fandom deserves it more than the abusive, stalker Bland fans

leigh

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 2, 2012

You failship is going down and we’ll all enjoy your stalker tendencies to go away when you crawl up into a corner and cry. Chuck and Blair are forever and Pube Head is a bump along the way.