'Gossip Girl' Spoiler: Chuck & Blair's Dangerous Game

Mon, April 2, 2012 9:23am EDT by 65 Comments
Gossip Girl Chuck & Blair

Spotted at the Roosevelt Hotel: Chuck and Blair gambling with their love. Will the odds be in Chair’s favor?

Rejoice Chair fans! It looks like we can expect some much-needed PDA between our beloved Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) soon.

The two were spotted filming at the Roosevelt Hotel on March 30 and just look at Blair’s fingertips grazing Chuck’s, plus his smile. It looks like they’re finally happy together!

As TVline.com recently reported, executive producer Josh Safran said that in the season finale the Chuck/Blair/Dan (Penn Badgley) love triangle will finally come to an end.

Hopefully these photos are a big clue as to which spade Queen B will ultimately choose.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

Watch a preview from tonight’s episode below!

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

Lynnie

Posted at 12:44 AM on April 13, 2012

Blair and Dan are the most chemistry-less couple EVER! The sex scene grossed me out…
Please let Chair be!!! they are the only reason people are still watching the show!!!

A

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 12, 2012

I am praying that they get back together. Or that this is all Dan’s book and they were together in real life the whole time. All of this is part of his new book or it was all somebody’s dream. Because really there is no other explanation ha ha. Dan and Blair are just so weird together and have 0 chemistry and everything Dan does is for himself. Blair and Chuck have an endless amount of chemistry and Chuck has grown so much. Please let this be true and they end up together. Chuck has waited for too long!

Sheree

Posted at 8:46 AM on April 10, 2012

Dan and Blair just look so awkward together… Well, it’s mainly Dan that does. He needs a haircut. I’ve tried to see the chemistry between them, but I don’t see it. Please get Chuck and Blair back together so Gossip Girl can be something I look forward to watching again!

paul gonzagowski

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 7, 2012

Please Gossip Girl Producers and Josh Safran please let Dan and Blair end up together at the end of the season.I know alot of people like chair but if you actually give dair a chance people will at least give it a chance.I Beg of you.Do a pull on how many people like Dan and Blair as a couple.

donna

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 3, 2012

I think they are more Ed and Leighton than Chuck and Blair. I mean they are all amazing and sometimes its hard to seperate them because they are amazing actors and have so much chemistry <3333333 awww

I hope we are getting some good scenes and a reunion <3 but with these writers I have little hope. this season sucked so much.

Jim

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 3, 2012

my friend’s step-mother earned $20557 past month. she works on the internet and moved in a $514900 house. All she did was get fortunate and put into action the information shown on this link>>> lazycash1DOTcom

LeightonFanForeve

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 2, 2012

I can’t wait to get them back. I watch tonight’s episode and wow Blair and Dan have NO chemistry. Twitter was full of people grossed out by the sex. Even the book’s creator said they had no chemistry. It’s amazing that Safran destroyed Chuck and Blair, their breakout couple to prop a couple so lacking in chemistry. They are just bad comedy and bad hair. Eww.
Please bring back Ed and Leighton as Chuck and Blair. There is zero comparison

Joy

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 2, 2012

This photo is adorable and they look so happy. Hope it is good news for us Chuck and Blair fans.

Dee

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 2, 2012

The writers allegedly ruined Gossip Girl because Chuck and Blair weren’t together. Realistically, people should be entitled to date other people. I honestly do not understand the constant whining I hear from people who ‘ship’ Chuck and Blair. A majority of these people act like spoiled children. They are used to being catered for by the writers and these expectations have caused them to lash out now they are not getting their way. Understandably so, they are threatened by Dan and Blair and their growing fanbase but this is no reason to act so childish. Take into consideration that some people enjoy the new relationship on Gossip Girl – it is fresh, fun and appeals to a lot of viewers. You will get your precious “Chair” back in all due time. And even if you don’t, it is just a TV program – you’ll eventually get over it.

Sarah

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 2, 2012

Waiting for Chair to return and the real Blair and the end of inside

Chris

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 2, 2012

Love them. They are so perfect !! Chuck and Blair forever

Shawna

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 2, 2012

Oh the way they look at each other kills me. Chuck and Blair need to be endgame dammit! They have earned happiness with one another

Blake

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 2, 2012

These two always get to me. Love them.

Demi

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 2, 2012

I love them. Their chemistry and passion is off the charts. Blair has been so selfless and loving with Chuck in the past and he is so selfless and loving with her this season. He’s grown due to his love for her. They need to be together in the end

Shawna

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 2, 2012

ITA with you! People love to ignore how much Chuck has grown this season but even the headwriter said he had grown as a character. In fact, he said Chuck had grown more than anyone else! Chuck has been almost flawless this season and he’s been more about Blair’s happiness than his own. That is true love <3

keena

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 2, 2012

Chuck and Blair absolutely must reunite. They have been through so much and Chuck has worked so hard to grow and be the man she always knew he could be. I cannot wait until they finally get their happy ending.

Lamore01

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 2, 2012

Real love is represented by Dan and Blair. There is amazing chemistry between them.

They are best when they are together. GG is much more interesting with this union. I cheer for them. It gives you Dair.

dr

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 2, 2012

sigh i miss dangerous games. they look amazing <33333 how I missed themmmmmmm…thank you so muchhhhh..i hope they are getting back together and we can erase this season forever!!!!

Angelina

Posted at 12:39 PM on April 2, 2012

I love these two so much! Such an epic TV couple and so much chemistry. The writing on GG is total crap but Ed and Leighton manage to elevate it.

emily

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 2, 2012

i was thereeee!!!

dr

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 2, 2012

you were? how amazing <3333 i would love to be there ughh!! Ed and Leighton are amazing <33

Julianna

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 2, 2012

They are sexy and beautiful in even the tiniest moments. It’s like the smallest gesture is full of sensuality between them. Cannot wait to see the end of the season and Chuck and Blair make their way back together again.

Angelina

Posted at 12:42 PM on April 2, 2012

I love the way you describe their chemistry! They are very sensual! All these intense looks, sexy glances, tiny moments that say so much. I think Ed said it best as his chemistry with Leighton “We can feel it.” It’s not a head thing. It’s a visceral soul thing between those two. I just wonder how much is Chuck and Blair and how much is Ed and Leighton. Even Leight said they had chemistry off screen too! :P

irene

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 2, 2012

god they are so boring… chuck and blair lol hope they don’t end up together. i want dan and blair! the cutest couple in the tv-show!

Chunkey

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 2, 2012

if Ban isn’t over by the end of the finale,then I’m done w GG!Look how happy they look<333

Julianna

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 2, 2012

I know! So happy!
I think Ban is over by the finale. Safran said the triangle is over by then and Blair’s choice will be obvious. I think she decides to risk it all (GAMBLING METAPHOR!!!!) and ends it with the Boring Boy from Brooklyn and returns to her UES King. :D

Chynna

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh that picture is making me swoon! MY BBS! Gossip Girl just isn’t Gossip Girl without Chuck and Blair at it’s heart. We need them back now!
Thx Nicole!

Kelly K

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 2, 2012

I want Blair back with Chuck, but I have no faith in these stupid writers. They ruined GG this year.