'DWTS' Recap: Will Katherine Jenkins Win Season 14?

Mon, April 2, 2012 10:38pm EST by 6 Comments

Gorgeous British opera star Katherine Jenkins has been on the top of the leader board since the competition began and then she got two perfect scores April 2!

Katherine Jenkins may not have been a huge U.S. celebrity before this season of Dancing with the Stars, but she’s becoming a star!

The stunning opera singer has been the best dancer for three weeks straight this season, and knocked it out of the ballpark during her gorgeous waltz with partner Mark Ballas April 2. In fact, Katherine was awarded two 10s from the judges and a nine by notoriously tough judge, Len Goodman, giving her a 28, which was the highest score of the season.

On top of her graceful moves and perfect lines, Katherine seems like a sweetheart too and started bawling when the judges congratulated her on a touching performance. Even though I love William Levy, Donald Glover and Roshon Fegan, Ms. Jenkins is definitely my favorite to win the Mirror Ball Trophy!

Who impressed YOU the most tonight? And most importantly, who will be sent home?

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Furniture

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 30, 2012

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this submit and if I may just I wish to counsel you some fascinating issues or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more issues approximately it!

oplevItalien

Posted at 5:20 AM on May 24, 2012

I think that is among the such a lot vital info for me. And i am glad studying your article. However want to remark on few basic issues, The site style is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Good job, cheers

sigmaphi

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 15, 2012

Great issues altogether, you just received a emblem new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you just made some days ago? Any certain?

Sheri

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 3, 2012

Beautiful dance. Does anyone know the name of the song that was performed for Mark and Kathrines dance?

Nicola

Posted at 1:11 AM on April 3, 2012

10 + 9 + 10 = 29 not 28

Gunny

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 2, 2012

I really like her, but it’s become expected now and that might wear out. I’m liking the boys ALOT -