Chris Brown Begs For Rihanna's Attention On Twitter

Mon, April 2, 2012 4:57pm EST by 28 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna

hannah

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 23, 2012

Chris is so cute i love him and think he should go with someone his own age

desiree

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 19, 2012

Well they both like each other and I love both of them and miss their relationship. Hope they get back together f*** his girlfriend, I hate them together, she’s just there 4 the cash, everyone shud 4giv chris 4 that beat up

hannah

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 23, 2012

I like chris and rihanna and think they are perfect couple but she is 2years older than him

Adrienne

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 13, 2012

O f*ck him. I am tired of this woman beater. Why do you even talk about him..Why do you even give him any press? The next thing we will hear is when he beats his current girlfriend. He is probably already started hitting on her but she is just taking it and keeping quit. Maybe she really loves his money that much and dosn’t love herself. smh

Vemma Network Marketing

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 10, 2012

I am extremely inspired along with your writing abilities as well as with the format on your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one these days..

Stella

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 5, 2012

This is some of the dumbest stuff I’ve ever heard.

jazzy

Posted at 8:49 AM on April 5, 2012

I believe they miss each other and I can tell they both still love each other. I hope they get back together!!! die hard fan of there relationship it was one fight and who doesn’t fight?! I know I have and i’m with the love of my life and can’t nobody tell me any different :-)

shawn liddell

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 5, 2012

roblyn rihanna and chris brown are madly in love . i listen to all their songs .they are in love like me with my beloved nivita.

shawn liddell

Posted at 1:04 AM on April 5, 2012

roblyn rihanna brown n chris brown are truely in love

zizwi

Posted at 6:53 AM on April 3, 2012

Seriously HL…don u hav beta things to rit about than mekin up some stupid insane stories about these two or three….and for the record…if chris were desparate to get rihanna he wud have but on ma record rihanna isnt gettin much of the credit she deserves as u claim from chris brown….he z with some bodyelse as much as some of u dont want him to get over riri..it seems he is quite givin u the opposite..not evry1 can find hard to get ova some of thse aclaimed sexiest women alive!!!!!

sara

Posted at 3:48 AM on April 3, 2012

This site is a loser. These “artist” don’t even write their own songs..jesus.

Anne

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 3, 2012

“Chris Brown tweets a picture of a ham sandwich. He wants Rihanna back!”

omg gtfo
this site is a joke seriously.

truth

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 3, 2012

he seems to like attension. why not a song smart kiddo. rihanna needs to ask him out lol

shawn liddell

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 5, 2012

when the right moment reach they both will ask to go out together

electlady1

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 2, 2012

DID TRAN HEAR THIS NEW SONG AND THAT WHY SHE POSTED ON TWITTER “FAILURE” IS EVERYTHING BACK FIRING IN HER FACE THE DIRT MAYBE CHRIS IS STARTED TO SEE HER FOR WHO SHE IS A SNITCH AND SNAKE. AND THE CAR IS A GOODBYE PRESENT SO HE WON’T FEEL GUILTY. WHEN HE BREAKS IT OFF BECAUSE IT IS COMING TO A END.

TB

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 2, 2012

TeamBreezy just dont comment at all after this. We keep Hollywood Life paid, and this is enough charity work.

Me

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 2, 2012

In the lyrics he says “I can have have her if I wanted, but I want you…” Analyze THAT Hollywood Life. Get a Life. Chris Brown can have anyone he wants. It’s Rihanna that cant seem to move on, or even find a man.

hi

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 2, 2012

Hollywood life stop writing about this its annoying and you’re making up stories. Im sure if rihanna wanted him back she would call him on his phone not randomly tweet things to him (which i highly doubt she is) WILLIAM EARL stop trying to cause a fight between them its getting pathetic!!!!

Taylor

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 2, 2012

Welp the lyrics literally speak for themselves

ladan

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 2, 2012

hahahah,its funny how people think this song is bout rihanna when its not because its not instead fooling around with all of you since he release it on 1st April which is fools day…..!besides the attention he needs is actually the fans attention so he can promote his Album.

Taylor

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 2, 2012

Really that’s your reasoning behind it not being about rihanna have you even listened to the song?

Morgan

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 2, 2012

@ chocolovo dat Porsche might not even hers..she problably just posing on one of Chris’s car..a lot
Of chick does dat kind of shit even me. Until I saw a receipt, I don’t believe it!

chocoloco

Posted at 10:10 AM on April 2, 2012

He’s taking Kae for granted?? He jus bought her a Porsche. I think he’s working very hard to forget Rihanna. But I thinks its a little murky underneath. Poor kids, have to play out their love lives in public.

chianne

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 2, 2012

You’re pushing this now. Rihanna has been tweeting about Chris for two months, trying to make them happen again and then mourning the failed attempt. She is hardly not seeing him. She’s friggin waiting with open arms. Read those tweets she has in her favorites. He’s breaking her heart. Im sure Chris is feeling something to, but not like this song. Its a total generic heartbreak song!

serenissima

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 2, 2012

all of chris browns songs are about rihanna

sam

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 2, 2012

Chrisbrown take it easy forget about her.

camille

Posted at 9:31 AM on April 2, 2012

I think if its true the song see through is about rihanna he needs to deside if he is more happier with rihanna or karrueche tran that is how i see it.
Yes chris brown be happy with karrueche tran who knows. Until i get the real facts behind all this i won’t believe it and its ment to be seen

Niyah

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 2, 2012

Wow! Rihanna Looked absolutely gorgeous in this pic! I’m in love with this gurl! I swear:) she gives me life