Beyonce Has The Best Body In Hollywood, Says 'Self' Magazine Editor

Mon, April 2, 2012 1:59pm EDT by 13 Comments

Even though she recently gave birth to Baby Blue Ivy, Beyonce still has one of the most enviable figures — find out why!

Beyonce has still got it! HollywoodLife.com caught up with Self Magazine editor Lucy Danziger in NYC while she was promoting her new book “The Drop Ten Diet” and she told us why the singer is hotter than ever!

“Oh my God, a role model body… I love Beyonce. I mean, she’s done Hollywood, she’s singing but I always thought she was athletic and gorgeous and she loves her body. She looks great with makeup without make up… She is to me what I would call iconographic and a real woman at the same time. She’s amazing,” Lucy says.

Do YOU think Beyonce has the best body?

— Folusho Holloway

More Beyonce News

1. Seven Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names Of The Past Year
  2. Beyonce Wears A Belt Just Two And A Half Months After Baby
  3. Beyonce Is Still Wearing A Blue Manicure & Pedicure Over 2 Months After Giving Birth

ann

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 3, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

devron

Posted at 8:03 AM on April 3, 2012

yes i think so i love her

thozama

Posted at 7:50 AM on April 3, 2012

THE FACT THAT I LOVE HERE SHE IS AN INSPIRATION THIS WOMAN WEN THING FOLL APART she stared on here to fit i love here i love you b

jemma

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 3, 2012

TOTALLY AGREE! I absolutely love Bbeyonce.

A true icon <3

Beyhive

Posted at 6:19 AM on April 3, 2012

She is the best,just adore her and she has one of the most amazing body.Gooooooo King B love u moreeeeee

Portia

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 2, 2012

She is PERFECT. Bt u r going to hear jealous fatties criticizing.

Kenya

Posted at 6:20 AM on April 3, 2012

Unfortunately, I agree with Portia. Beyonce is beautiful and a fantastic role model for women, especially young and impressionable. She sends powerful messages through the media constantly, inspiring women to love themselves (first) and it is clear that she practices what she preaches. Perfection? No doubt about it. Look out for haters, though!

kat

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 2, 2012

I agree, Beyonce’s body is amazing. she’s just gorgeous inside and out.

BeysusIV

Posted at 7:40 PM on April 2, 2012

Of course she has the best body in hollywood. She’s not stick thin like most girls, and she’s not big. she’s the perfect weight and looks very healthy. I know she’s working very hard.

Ilovefashion

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 2, 2012

Yes!!! She has the best body! Not too thin, not fat! Perfect, and she has curves! I would love to have her body! I love her legs,long and thick and she’s bootylicious!

jjenn

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 2, 2012

no i diss agree..beyonce has a nice body but its not the best..kelly rowland has a sick body..kelly has the right amount of proportion her skin is always flawless..she can wear any thing

gisselleeeee

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 3, 2012

Kelly rowland also has fake boobs though… Beyonce on the other hand is all natural.

Michael Jordan

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 4, 2012

claro que beyonce tiene el mejor cuerpo en hollywood esta bien proporcionada muchas quisieran tener el cuerpo de ella kelly igual tiene bonito cuerpo pero no se compara con el de beyonce, kelly esta muy flaca (aclaro no estoy diciendo que me caiga mal kelly rowland) no tiene mucho trasero ni piernas ni pechos a comparacion de beyonce, en cambio beyonce no esta ni flaca ni gorda es un cuerpo muy sensual que a cualquiera le encantaria tener e igual le queda cualquier cosa..!! ¬¬