Is Aubrey O'Day The Most Hated 'Celebrity Apprentice' Ever?

Mon, April 2, 2012 5:53pm EDT by 89 Comments

From Trump’s boardroom to America’s living rooms, Aubrey’s been racking up enemies all season. How do YOU feel about her?

Viewers may not be able to agree on their favorite Celebrity Apprentice contestant this season, but according to the comments on HollywoodLife.com‘s recaps, their least favorite contestant is unanimously Aubrey O’Day! But what’s causing everyone to gang up on the former Danity Kane singer? Is it because she’s continuously the reason her team loses its tasks? Or maybe because she summons crocodile tears at the slightest chance of elimination? Whatever the case, one thing is clear: You want her gone!

Here are just a few of the comments I’ve seen about Aubrey from HollywoodLife.com readers:

>>> “Aubrey is a negative, self-centered evil force on this show. … She does not listen, because she NEVER stops running her mouth.” — Southern Belle, April 2

>>> “Aubrey is THEE biggest NO-SHOW I’ve ever seen on Celebrity Apprentice. She’ll stop at nothing to get her way.” — Mr. Jiggyfly, March 28

>>> “I don’t care who ultimately wins, as longs as it’s not Aubrey O’Day.” — CouchPotatoCop, March 24

And Aubrey’s fellow contestants don’t seem too fond of her, either. Tia Carerre left the show March 18 after taking abuse from Aubrey — she referred to Tia as a “50-something” in the boardroom — and the men have repeatedly mentioned how baffled they are that the women haven’t thrown Aubrey under the bus yet.

Fortunately for Aubrey, she has been getting some love from her supporters on Twitter, and by retweeting them she’s letting the whole world know she’s in this game to win it.

>>> “Loving @AubreyODay’s creativity and passion on #CelebApprentice,” one fan tweeted. That’s who you take into battle.”

>>> Another tweeted, “@AubreyODay I can always count on you to keep it real!”

>>> “@AubreyODay Too much intellect for them to handle,” tweeted a third supporter.

Aubrey was mysteriously M.I.A. from the boardroom meeting on the April 1 episode, and while we questioned her whereabouts, our readers couldn’t have cared less.

“Glad Aubrey is gone and hopefully for good,” wrote one hater.

But how do YOU feel about Aubrey? Do you respect her for staying in the game no matter what, or do you think she deserved to be the next celeb fired by the Donald? Cast your vote, then leave your thoughts in the comments section below:

— Andy Swift

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

Basharun

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 6, 2012  

I think Trump already knows who he’d like to hire, and I’m also convinced he sees everything that we see on TV each week. Based on that, I’d bet he won’t hire Lisa or Aubrey (based on what he told her in the boardroom, and based on the fact that even Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jnr don’t seem to like her). When Don Jnr says of Aubrey: “In all my years with The Apprentice I’ve never met anyone like her.” that’s just a nice way of saying he doesn’t like her.
I agree completely with WRC. To me, the most admirable and beautiful trait in any person (a trait that actually requires real emotional maturity) is HUMILITY. Aubrey and Lisa suffer from an emotional deficiency, the “I” syndrome, which, together with the spoiled brat syndrome, is toxic, detestable and ugly.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Diva2012

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 29, 2012  

Aubrey and Lisa are narcissistic, self centered, self serving, rude, evil, evil, evil..so unaware of themselves that they would put this behavior out for public consumption….if you are so talented and intelligent …someone other than yourself should be saying so…

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

anna

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 29, 2012  

How ironic her charity is for victims of bullying when she is the ultimate bully. All the plastic surgery won’t cover the craziness in this girl. Aubrey, try a shrink.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Imaqtmo

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 29, 2012  

Aubry is the biggest narcisist I know. She does everything better, is never wrong, and is the most like able person…. At least in her own mind.
And Lisa, the most ugliest person, ever!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

New Portable Building

Posted at 10:47 PM on April 17, 2012  

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, however I thought this post was great. I do not know who you’re however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

cell phone

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 17, 2012  

Someone necessarily assist to make seriously posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual put up amazing. Fantastic activity!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Portable Buildings

Posted at 6:58 PM on April 17, 2012  

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually one thing which I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I’m looking ahead for your next submit, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

G

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 16, 2012  

aubrey o’day is god’s child just like any one of you/.us aubrey o’day has been burned, ie making the band with diddy. that explains why she is the way that she is. wish her all the best.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Sharon

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 15, 2012  

What’s up with fat, ugly, old Lisa? Does she think she knows everything? What makes her think she’s got it going on? I cant stand to look at her old wrinkled face. Whqt a “B”!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Robert

Posted at 9:30 AM on April 23, 2012  

I believe that Lisa is nasty because she is jealous because she is not attractive. She is not funny, she is a pathetic ugly woman with a dirty mouth. She will never change because she will always be ugly.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Sharon Anhalt

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 15, 2012  

Lisa is a nasty fat ugly tinted hair piece of dump! She is so jealous of Danayna. Her jealousy has made her crazy. She goes off on things that don’t mean anything. What’s her deal? Is she mentally ill. One thing I do know, she can’t keep her nasty, fat, potty mouth closed. To Lisa, PLEASE DON’T HATE DANYANA ‘CAUSE SHE’S BEAUTIFUL.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Lynn

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 15, 2012  

Aubrey is a bad example to the younger generations of Americans. She’s a national embarrassment. Everything about her is fake. She is an embarrassment to her charity.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Star

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 15, 2012  

If Aubrey win the Celebrity Apprentice…… i swear to God i WON’T WATCH The Celebrity Apprentice anymore……….. I’m serious…..

I really can’t stand this Bitch…… By the way, She will be very successful in Porn Industry…

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

симптомы беременности эко

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 14, 2012  

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I care for such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Fred Flintridge

Posted at 7:32 PM on April 9, 2012  

Aubrey has no idea of reality. If I was GLSEN, I would wish she was NOT representing them. If Aubrey can’t sat, me, me, me or I did, I did, I did….she is just not happy. And the way she talks about every other contestant is really nasty.

Behind the scenes, she tweets her fans to jump on the other contestants when they say something she doesn’t like.

Aubrey wants to be famous…before the show, I had never heard of her and that was the same with my friends and co-workers. She thinks she famous, but, I guess its only for her naked pictures that she puts on facebook and twitter.

SHe might be smart, but she needs to keep her mouth closed!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Cc

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 9, 2012  

Aubrey is a self-centered, back-stabbing bully. She acts like shes all that but shes really not. She will act nice to somenone’s face and then in the boardroom, turn on them faster than a jackrabbit. And when the Donald commented that he believes everyone on the team likes Dayana the least, everyone rushed to explain that they really love her, and I could tell they were sincere, and then Aubrey piped up, “Yeah. She’s amazing.” unenthusiasticly. Seriously, Aubrey is a hard worker and very creative, but shes not a team player and often she costs the team the win, BECAUSE of her “creative” idea. Honestly, Aubrey is a bitch and she needs to go. I agree with Arsenio, I’m sick of her.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Spendy

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 9, 2012  

One ugly bitch…….Gunt!!!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Dave

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 7, 2012  

wow I like how more guys are like “SHE IS A TOUGH GIRL AND THE MEN CANT HANDLE IT” she is not gonna read this and think your cute cause your kissing her butt people should learn the difference between tough and bully she is a nasty piece of work and they won cause of they way arsino did his speech the idea about it being a informative game show was her idea the one thing they did not like.
But back to my original point the way she has treated everyone else was reflected back at her and she could not handle it that’s not tough its pathetic

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

momof2

Posted at 10:58 AM on April 6, 2012  

I thought Rachel (Big Brother/Amazing Race) is annoying, Aubrey actually is much worse! She’s a loud mouth, spoiled, inconsiderate, obnoxious b**ch! And that Lisa…ugh! She’s very jealous of Dayana. Lisa is a rude witch! I can’t wait to see Donald finally fire Aubrey and Lisa. He must see how these 2 treat the other people. They’re disgusting. I will continue to watch just to see them fired!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

scarlett

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 5, 2012  

I have to say that Aubrey is one of the most immature individuals that I have seen on this show. She’s also not very nice and I feel sorry for those that are forced to spend any significant amount of time with her. This isn’t the first time she’s had negative controversy surrounding her and barring genuine changes in her behavior and overall demeanor, it won’t be the last. If she’s smart, she’ll take Trump’s advice and “Be careful.”

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Papillon

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 4, 2012  

OMG, she is soooo annoying. I just wanna grab her trough my screen and punch her! She is so full of herself, gooood!
Her and lissa are just hating on diana cause she’s beautiful and sophisticated! She doesn’t have to scoop to very looow levels to make it!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Kay

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 4, 2012  

She is a self centered biatch…It would be nice to see positive representation of women rather than loud, obnoxious people. I believe in standing up for yourself without walking over others.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

teresa

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 3, 2012  

Aubrey is the only one besides Lisa that has an intellectual thought and creativity. Everyone else has their thumbs up their bum. Arsenio looked like a complete ass hole as well as all the other men talking like little school girls about a woman! hello? how am i the only one that sees how horrible and mean the cast is to Aubrey. They are obviously jealous b/c she does steal the lime light and these never looked at twice “actors” or whatever they want to be referred to can’t stand the thought that the camera does not love them anymore. Clay is a little bitch with his cruel bag of comments for his fatless chin that looks like a child took a bunch of ham slices from easter dinner and slapped it on a mannequin and called it Clay Aiken. Arsenio well he just appears like a senial old man that still thinks he is jay lenos best friend. Dee i can’t even stand to look at his transgender face and body, he makes the hulk look like miss universe diana! Penn? he honestly thinks juggling still equals entertainment? too bad we aren’t pre-television and all we had was some fat man juggling strange objects to call entertainment and his weird deaf midget that he carries along. Donald is on top of this clan of disgusting misfits. I mean everything bad that can be said has been said about this man so i’m not even going to waste my precious breath. People clearly don’t appreciate a strong and intellectual woman that can run circles around these idiots and that is all that it comes down to.
So SK DK america, your fat and lazy and proud to be.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

rob

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 3, 2012  

Here’s a twenty something yr. old who’s been pushed around, knocked down and still refuses to take “no” for an answer. She is in control of her own destiny and has the determination and drive of a 100 men! Maybe that’s why all these over 40 yr. olds are having a problem with her. Because if they would have taken control of their own careers they would still be on top of their game. Taking out a life times worth of frustration on someone because your trying to revive a career ( that will be impossible to do) is sad! Especially for a man of his age! Arsenic should have been able to shut her down in the boardroom and give his input as project manager. But what he made known to the world was that not only can he not be trusted in a power of position, but he has no control of his own life. And his way of gaining control again is shouting and disrespecting another human being. Whether it was a dose of her own medicine or not, we can’t lash out at people because we allow them to walk all over us, I say nip it in the bud to avoid the layer upon layer of pain and blame that is put on ourselves just nip it in the bud! And if you listened to the show instead of just watching all the pretty colors you would have heard it was never the concept (idea) that was the problem, it was always someone’s short comings that made them lose. In fact they were always praised on their conceptual ideas. Good going Aubrey! Making us all watch you whether we want to or not!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

piper

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 4, 2012  

you say…
‘Maybe that’s why all these over 40 yr. olds are having a problem with her. Because if they would have taken control of their own careers they would still be on top of their game.’

Truth is, they all had ‘game’ & a career. They all accomplished things, which is something Aubrey hasn’t done to this day…and she’s almost 30 years old. She’s a pop star(?) with no hit songs (or songs the general public can even name, or even name her or know who she is.). Debbie Gibson had #1 hits as a teenager. She blasts the ‘older’ folks for being old & irrelevant, but if you want to put it in perspective, she’s considered the ‘old lady’ to all the teen stars today who are actually successful & turning out legitimate success. Only difference is, she’s the old lady who NEVER accomplished a thing yet. Oh wait, I’m sorry, she was fired & she was naked in a magazine. I stand corrected.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Ryan

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 4, 2012  

Piper Danity Kane which is a girl group aubrey was in has more success then debbie gibson aubrey also had her own show on oxygen which was successful so before you comment get your facts straight lol crazy people

 
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

dub

Posted at 12:38 AM on April 5, 2012  

You just made Pipers point more concrete. She is nothing special. Who is Danity Kane, and how come I dont remember any of their songs? She was on Oxygen? What is this Oxygen you speak of? I had to Google/Wiki her and then I had to Google/Wiki all the info in her Wiki page.

From what I have seen of her, she is not a team player and doesn’t handle the truth too well. She also constantly needs to hear how great she “thinks” she is doing. Very self centered.

This can also be seen in the boardroom when she takes the walgreens box. Arsenio puts it in the center for ALL to see. She grabs it first and pushes it away from her team. This shows disrespect for her teamates. In her head she is the pack leader and she is their voice. I have no respect for someone like that.

 
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

jeezmoron

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 7, 2012  

Danity Kane – a successful group, LMAO!!!!

A successful Oxygen Network show, LMFAO!!!!

You are a complete idiot.

 
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Lynn

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 15, 2012  

Still never heard of it. Aubrey is only famous because of the Apprentice. The fact that someone in their twenties is on that show proves that they are no longer talented or famous. Aubrey and Lisa or so jealous of Dayanna. Dayanna is only there because she is contractually obligated to be on this show of misfits.

 
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

rob

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 3, 2012  

These people that are on this show are a representation of each and everyone of us. And sometimes when you are looking in a mirror you don’t like what you see so we lash out, when really we should go inward and figure out why we dislike someone so much. Is it because they’re too ambitious for their own good? Maybe we lack ambition, and drive so we use ugly and hateful words to describe someone rather than taking notes and coming to understand that if we had just a taste of their ambition, drive etc… we could move a lot further up in our own lives. Some people let people walk all over them their whole lives and then become frustrated for being a door mat, and take it out on the people who they know no one likes or will stick up for. Aubrey was just at the wrong place at the wrong time! He was bound to explode soon, in typical doormat fashion.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

WRC

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 3, 2012  

The real and more common sense reason as to why Aubrey is so disliked is because she is abrasive, arrogant, sarcastic Those are not positive qualities by most people’s standards so many are responding negtively to that. Is it more reasonable to think that most of the public has “issues” with themselves or that something is fundamentally lacking in Aubrey’s character which causes a strong negative reaction in others?

Aubrey indeed has many good qualities that are an asset to this competition, but they are overshadowed and made void by her toxic qualities. A part of being truly successful in an endeavor of this nature (and most ventures in life) is being able to inspire respect, confidence, and the BEST out of those we are tasked to work with. To me, it is exasperating to see both Aubrey and Lisa complain incessantly about “carrying” everyone else, while giving no opportunity for others to shine. In every task, Aubrey immediately starts steamrolling her ideas without allowing others to think or share their visions. If anyone has a better idea, it never gets a chance to be heard. She might arrogantly ask rhetorically if anyone has a better idea than hers or if anyone wants to challenge the direction she is going in. Everyone realizes this is just code for “I talk the loudest and fastest so its easiest to just agree with me”. Truthfully, if she was less self involved and not so in love with her own ideas, her teams as a whole might have come up with stronger ideas.

Aubrey and Lisa connect so well because they share the same personality deficits! Their condenscending and overbearing natures shut down the kinder and more generous spirits of other team members which often gives the appearance that they arent trying as hard. They are merely shut down because the other two won’t shut up. Lisa seems to think that anyone who doesnt think or respond exactly as her is doing something terribly deficient…which just shows her own weakness and immaturity in relating to others. Lisa likes to control the direction and details of every project and then cries “poor me” when she is left with the bulk of the responsiblity she REFUSED to let go of. I’m an extremely creative person myself, but it takes me a moment to process before inspiration takes hold. However, in the presence of Lisa and Aubrey, I think I’d also shut down. I’m not convinced that the others are less creative as these two as much as they are less self centered, arrogant and overbearing. Thise qualities might get you to the top, bu they will not keep you there…as Aubrey discovered after winning a spot and later being fired from Danity Kane.

It is not the public, but Aubrey and Lisa who need to engage in some healthy introspection to understand why they bring out such strong negative reactions in others. I would rather work with someone “less ambitious” and “less creative” who are true team players than sanyone who is a continual toxic presence. Such toxicity (even mixed with creativity and other good qualities)will eventually cause the team to implode. It only took Aubrey’s presence on a different team with a strong history of success to witness the tramsferrence of her toxic effect upon the other players. Many can clearly see that it is this very toxicity of spirit shared by Aubrey and Lisa that resulted in the women’s teams having mulitple losses DESPITE how wonderfully creative they believe themselves to be. Neither are self aware enough to understand that their toxic presence, not the lack of “something” in others is the reason for those failures.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

catalano

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 3, 2012  

im not sure aubrey is the least favourite. shes just like a certain other reality star, a misguided narcissist with tyrannical personality traits. or as others call it, the delusional mean girl. so even though shes rather obnoxious shes (in comparison) rather harmless because she only seems to attack when shes in a defensive mode.

lisa on the other hand is a very angry woman who seems to be out to offend people, no matter whether shes been attacked first or not. this type of person is the destructive one. shes vicious and very negative. whilst i understand her frustration with people who – in her view – do less work, i feel that her way of venting is totally uncivilised and not very constructive. shes obviously got issues and appears to be rather jealous. you catch more flies with honey! telling people theyre stupid is not very productive. but as with most comedians i fear her issues are too deeply rooted, this is the only way she knows to deal with people.

i really hope she gets fired soon! even though trump is a bit of a socio himself, surely he doesnt want a person like that to represent him. i guess next weeks episode will finally show her true colours.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Obama

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 8, 2012  

Aubrey and Lisa are both losers.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,876 other followers