Is Aubrey O'Day The Most Hated 'Celebrity Apprentice' Ever?

Mon, April 2, 2012 5:53pm EDT by 89 Comments

From Trump’s boardroom to America’s living rooms, Aubrey’s been racking up enemies all season. How do YOU feel about her?

Viewers may not be able to agree on their favorite Celebrity Apprentice contestant this season, but according to the comments on HollywoodLife.com‘s recaps, their least favorite contestant is unanimously Aubrey O’Day! But what’s causing everyone to gang up on the former Danity Kane singer? Is it because she’s continuously the reason her team loses its tasks? Or maybe because she summons crocodile tears at the slightest chance of elimination? Whatever the case, one thing is clear: You want her gone!

Here are just a few of the comments I’ve seen about Aubrey from HollywoodLife.com readers:

>>> “Aubrey is a negative, self-centered evil force on this show. … She does not listen, because she NEVER stops running her mouth.” — Southern Belle, April 2

>>> “Aubrey is THEE biggest NO-SHOW I’ve ever seen on Celebrity Apprentice. She’ll stop at nothing to get her way.” — Mr. Jiggyfly, March 28

>>> “I don’t care who ultimately wins, as longs as it’s not Aubrey O’Day.” — CouchPotatoCop, March 24

And Aubrey’s fellow contestants don’t seem too fond of her, either. Tia Carerre left the show March 18 after taking abuse from Aubrey — she referred to Tia as a “50-something” in the boardroom — and the men have repeatedly mentioned how baffled they are that the women haven’t thrown Aubrey under the bus yet.

Fortunately for Aubrey, she has been getting some love from her supporters on Twitter, and by retweeting them she’s letting the whole world know she’s in this game to win it.

>>> “Loving @AubreyODay’s creativity and passion on #CelebApprentice,” one fan tweeted. That’s who you take into battle.”

>>> Another tweeted, “@AubreyODay I can always count on you to keep it real!”

>>> “@AubreyODay Too much intellect for them to handle,” tweeted a third supporter.

Aubrey was mysteriously M.I.A. from the boardroom meeting on the April 1 episode, and while we questioned her whereabouts, our readers couldn’t have cared less.

“Glad Aubrey is gone and hopefully for good,” wrote one hater.

But how do YOU feel about Aubrey? Do you respect her for staying in the game no matter what, or do you think she deserved to be the next celeb fired by the Donald? Cast your vote, then leave your thoughts in the comments section below:

— Andy Swift

TVGuru

Posted at 2:15 AM on April 3, 2012

I don’t think anyone is threatened by this woman who is always crying.

TVGuru

Posted at 2:07 AM on April 3, 2012

I’m trying to create a comment, but this site is telling me my comment is being kicked back because things I’ve said have been said already. That doesn’t even make sense so I’m sending this again:

It’s not about her being a woman, then hated for being smart, she’s extremely obnoxious. Her crying fits are not very business like. She should be out of the game, because she cannot control her emotions.

People cry when they win for their charities. She cries because….I don’t even know why, but it’s sad to see a woman present herself like this. She doesn’t make all business woman proud the way she comports herself.

Truth Artistry

Posted at 3:00 AM on April 3, 2012

She cried 2 times…& The First Being Over Her Charity Losing Is That So Bad? I Think That Shows She Is Not Just There For TV.

Martind

Posted at 5:53 AM on April 3, 2012

I beg to disagree. She cried because she couldn’t accept the fact that she lost and because she thought that crying would save her from elimination. I’m sorry, but she is an abomination.

TVGuru

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 3, 2012

Truth Artistry

Posted at 12:58 AM on April 3, 2012

Arnesto went off on Aubrey , but she’s the reason He won the challenge! Stupid People! This isn’t a beauty contest so why call her ugly! This is about branding & Aubrey can Brand & Do Anything! Aubrey said that she’s loves Diana as a person! She just feels she can continue without her that’s not a bad statement! She never criticized her body or nothing , but Arnesto did that to Aubrey which was completely irrelevant to what was going on.. So everybody hating needs to be quiet & keep watching because Aubrey didn’t go no where follow her on twitter @AubreyODay & She already stated she stayed ! hahaha she’s the next celebrity apprentice :)

Truth Artistry

Posted at 12:28 AM on April 3, 2012

Arnesto Went Off On Aubrey But She’s The Reason He Won The Challenge! Dumbass Bitches…This Isn’t A Beauty Contest So Why Call Her Ugly! This About Branding & The Bitch Can Brand! Aubrey Said She Loves Diana As A Person! She Never Criticized Her Body Or Nothing But Arnesto Did That To Aubrey Which Was Completely Irrelevant To What Was Going On.. So Everybody Hating Shut The Fuck Up & Keep Watching Cuz Aubrey Ain’t Go No Where Bitches!

TRUTH

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 3, 2012

I’m pissed Aubrey walked off Apprentice. I would have been thrilled to see Trump fire her! It would have been a kind blow, Aubrey desperately needs to be taken down a few pegs.

Chad

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 2, 2012

People are threatened by a woman like Aubrey who is super sharp, smart, and pretty. people hate when you have all of those qualities. I LOOOOVE YOU AUBREY!!!

rob

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 2, 2012

Aubrey is just a young girl who is obviously talented but maybe needs to control her caffeine intake. The problem w/too much caffeine is you can’t stop talking, and end up talking over everyone, making yourself look as if your all knowing. The worst part of too much caffeine consumption is you can’t control your tongue and what you normally are able to filter and think about before it comes out of your mouth is being blurted out on national t.v. and especially if your teamed up w/people who are just plain idiots it makes it almost impossible to sugar coat and you end being made out to be the most evil person on earth. I say blame the energy drinks and cameras oh and stupid people.

Chad

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 2, 2012

I think its strange that Arsenio and others COMMENTING HERE pick on Aubrey and hate on her. PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET that the ONLY reason Arsenio and some of the others won money for their charities was because of Aubrey’s ideas!!!! Aubrey and Lisa seem to be the most hated because they are the smartest! People are threatened by a woman like Aubrey who is super sharp, smart, and pretty. people hate that. I LOOOOVE YOU AUBREY!!!

Bronx

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 2, 2012

This woman is not only physically UGLY she is a narcissistic to the max. I cannot believe Trump even picked this loser to be on the Apprentice, big mistake on his part. Hopefully this one will be gone never to be seen AGAIN!

jezoebel

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 2, 2012

You also forget that her ideas are also why her team (Forte) loses a lot of tasks. She’s not as smart as she thinks she is; she’s just loud, manipulative, and most of all overconfident.

Renee

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 2, 2012

OH Sure… 3 out of 7 or 8 challenges? Aubrey is GREATTT (detect the sarcasm) she’s really doing a hit for her team… Of course when she is attacked by Arsenio it’s not fair but it’s all fine and dandy when she says how useless Diana is…

Stone

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 2, 2012

What’s with all the CAPS? Can’t make your case without SCREAMIN’? Hmmm…

Bree

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 2, 2012

I hope she is gone this is a celebrity apprentice, who the heck is she anyway? She is a rude, selfish person this is for charity bottom line and the way she acts is a shame and embarrassment to any charity. To have respect for a person is for them to give respect or work hard and she does neither. I respect miss universe for trying and working harder everytime not a crybaby who can’t take the heat she dishes it out and can’t take it. She isnt that young but she is stupid , fantastic actress , Go back home and have your mommy tell you how much you’re special because in the real world you fail.

Nathan

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 2, 2012

And I definitely think that Emarosa from a few years ago was a thousand times more hated than Aubrey

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 2, 2012

I LOVE how she can sit there any other day and trash and beat down the women, but when it turns to her she can’t handle it! Have a taste of your own medicine, witch. And I did like her and admire her in the beginning, but now I see how awful she really is. I can’t stand her and I won’t her off my TV screen. And this is coming from the viewer who watch both Big Brother 12 and 13 and had sympathy and rooted for Rachel.

Kimberly

Posted at 10:56 PM on April 2, 2012

That is what a Narcissistic injury does. They (Narcissists) absolutely cannot handle it and I would be surprised if she stays.
Lisa better watch it because I think D. Trump is on to her also. She is so jealous of Dayana Mendoza. Lisa is like a horse with blinders that can only see the negative things. She is only looking at Dayana with the intent to criticize. Just grow up and accept your own insecurities – B..

Lo Bas

Posted at 9:47 PM on April 2, 2012

I feel very sorry for Audrey because she will never see or understand the problems she fosters on others.

noname

Posted at 9:44 PM on April 2, 2012

Whaaaa? She can’t stand the negativity? Is she for real? What I don’t understand is the women could have easily taken her and the horrible Lisa down earlier on if they had just banded together. Like the men, if every women suggested to trump that aubrey and lisa were dispicable they could all be enjoying a good game of competition without the ridiculous drama. I will get such satisfaction when those women go down!

Mary

Posted at 9:44 PM on April 2, 2012

Aubrey is the mist rudeous person I have ever watched besides NeNe!

alex

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 2, 2012

OMG!!!! Look up narcissistic personality disorder on google. Look at the symptoms and Aubrey…. Bingo, that b*&ch just can’t stand anything but herself. I have been waiting for day one for someone to slam her and watch her crumble. Amen to that Arsenio! I had a dream I was on the show and went off on her… Lets say my rant was worse than Arsenio!

connie

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 2, 2012

I CAN’T STAND THE EVIL NASTY BITCH.WHO IS SHE ANYWAY? EVIL EVIL EVIL

Erin

Posted at 8:47 PM on April 2, 2012

I thought what Arsenio did was great. All she has done is come up with ideas that lose. She is so full of herself and couldn’t handle when the guys called her out on it.

It is amazing that all it took was one task for the guys to see what the ladies couldn’t see all season.

She is a loser because she quit.

mike

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 2, 2012

She needs to come back and say – “hey i am young and i make mistakes. Sometimes I get overconfident or too focused. So what – I am learning”
She has come this far so young – she has something to offer.
After all, who is arsenio? even – who is trump both will be ddead in a few years.

Kimberly

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 2, 2012

I must say that D. Trump is a wise man no matter his age and he has been wise for years. Many wise people are young but this person – Aubrey is just plain Narcissistic. She may have come far to this point but many famous/successful people have short lived success due to their own kryptonite. It is clear that Aubrey is so focused on one thing (herself) that she will eventually sabotage everything she has accomplished.

Ann

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 2, 2012

@Jess – what about all the bullying Aubrey has been doing? She’s constantly ganging up with Lisa against Dayana or making personal comments about other people. Arsenio wasn’t bullying her, the poor guy just snapped after days of trying to keep it together: she kept trying to take over his task, refused to show him what she was doing and wouldn’t let him make decisions, no wonder he got fed up with her. The men are right, she’s not a team player, she’s all about herself.

Deek Windsome

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 2, 2012

She is a meglomaniac. Don’t let her be in charge of any European countries, because she’ll start putting everyone over the age of 45 to death. She’s so self absorbed, she doesn’t even realize when she’s being a condescending bee-och.
Hope she doesn’t come back!

Jess

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 2, 2012

Wow, so much woman shaming going on over here. She actually has a point. What Arsenio did was unnecessary and bullying, and he shouldn’t get away with it.

Yaya

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 2, 2012

Nooooooooooo – Arsenio did EXACTLY what needed to be done. She’s been making nasty comments about others behind their backs throughout the show. She’s been bullying & manipulating since the beginning & since she commented about the truth (several times during this last episode) then she should be able to handle the truth about her narcissistic, manipulative, psychological warfare bullshit.

Mary63348

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 2, 2012

Personally I’m a woman and I don’t feel there was any woman bashing going on. To say that what Arsenio did was out of order is to impose a double standard. Aubrey made many, many personal attacks on every single person there. You can’t say she can get away with it, and then call him an abuser! That is the very definition of working against the women equal rights movement. As for her being creative, I agree. She’s creative to say otherwise would be a lie. However, unlike all the other people on this show, who owned up to their mistakes (Aresnio himself who owned up to not fundraising) Audrey NEVER owned up to her creative mistakes that landed the womens team with a 5-2 losing record.

jezoebel

Posted at 10:42 PM on April 2, 2012

Jess, Aubrey was a much bigger bully than Arsenio. Aubrey can dish it out but when it’s directed back to her, she cries like the spoiled little girl she really is. Bravo, Arsenio!!

Reb

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 2, 2012

I can’t stand her – she is so up herself and with no reason to be so arrogant, all her ideas are complete nonsense, she just whines the loudest.

Marly

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 2, 2012

i do not like her. she is very selfish

Misty Tavarrez

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 2, 2012

Finally someone, besides Dayana. called Aubrey out! Once Arsenio got started he couldn’t stop. Everything he said was 100% true! I hope she did go home! Too bad she didn;t take that trashy, foul-mouthed Lisa with her!

Juliek

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 2, 2012

Cant stand her!! Someone needed to bitcch slap her earlier!!

Meg

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 2, 2012

You got that right!!!

Al

Posted at 6:47 PM on April 2, 2012

You are right

EB

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 2, 2012

I can’t stand her either! She needs to gooo!! I’m 100% with Arsenio.

And by the way, I never heard of her before.