Adam Levine Splits With Model Anne Vyalitsyna

Mon, April 2, 2012 11:39am EDT by 15 Comments
Adam Levine Breakup

After a two-year relationship with model Anne V, Adam Levine is back on the market. Read on to find out why!

Breaking up is hard to do… but it seems Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna have done just that. After two years of dating, the Maroon 5 Frontman and The Voice judge has split from his Russian-born model girlfriend.

“Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner,” Anne said in a statement to People. “We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”

The couple met in early 2010 at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue bash in Las Vegas, where Adam’s band performed. Sparks continued to fly in 2011 when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway during the Victoria’s Secret fashion show last November. The couple even posed nude together in the November issue of Vogue Russia.

Though a reason for break-up has not yet been revealed, a source tells Us Weekly that the pair “got into a big fight in late January” and nearly split.

Are YOU surprised about the break-up, HollywoodLifers?

Jennifer Kamm

More Adam Levine News

1. ‘The Voice’: Tony Vincent & Justin Hopkins Make Cee Lo Green Cry
  2. ‘The Voice’: Erin Martin & The Shields Brothers’ Performance Was Epic Weird
  3. ‘The Voice’ Recap: Erin Willet Chooses To Stay & Battle Gwen Sebastian

DONTTRUSTANYONE1980 (@whateverwhenev1)

Posted at 11:18 AM on September 1, 2012

i have the biggest crush on you adam levine and maybe you can let me know if you want me and you to go out together your a hottie you always been that handsome

ccm

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 3, 2012

As a women if you love a man that isn’t ready to get married I fully believe in waiting under the understanding it is heading there. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years what is the point in jumping into marriage when the divorce rate is so high. Anne is a year younger then me so seriously she had plenty of time. Adam needs to lay off the 20-25 yo models. Be smart! Sheesh!

angie

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 6, 2012

awwwww man they looked so cute together i am so sad

jadia diamond

Posted at 4:33 AM on May 3, 2012

Adam is hot for X-tina!!!

B

Posted at 4:29 AM on April 4, 2012

I had been in love with Adam for 5 years but I really liked Anne and him as a couple, especially on the VS show last year, they were so cute. 2 years is not a short time for celebrities to be in relationship I think. I really wanted to see them get married, I think they were the only celebrity couple I really liked. I hope they get back.
And XTina? She is just YUCK! I hate her artificial manners and not sincere behaviors.

Kendra

Posted at 7:33 PM on April 3, 2012

I really was never a fan of Anne V herself, but I liked the idea of Adam having someone to keep him grounded. And I do not think he and Xtina should be together, that would only make things worse.

Elina Milan

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 2, 2012

sorry, but is it a dress?

k

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 2, 2012

i know right she wore that to the grammys lol

@@@

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 2, 2012

i’m really surprised but at the same time i’m happy because anne wasn’t worthwhile for him love adam <3 :))

Brat

Posted at 1:30 PM on April 2, 2012

Were there rumors of doom in their relationship that this needed a press announcement or is she trying to generate publicity for herself?

Jaclyn

Posted at 12:05 PM on April 2, 2012

YEAH!!!!!! I have never liked liked her now he can be with Christina Auguleria

Kels

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 2, 2012

Noooo! I wasn’t a fan of Anne v but he should not date Christina!

Mrs Levine

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 3, 2012

Ewww. Xtina is GROSS!

jada Stone

Posted at 4:36 AM on May 3, 2012

Oh sure she is and you r just all that? Maybe u would be in her place if u were as talented as she is! But, ur NOT!!!

Ronda

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 12, 2012

omg i know! they would be soooo cute together! Both of my favorite singers! Hey ppl who diss Xtina.. Anne may have the looks but Xtina, has the looks, voice and personality… plus they already bicker like their a couple haha