WWE Superstar The Miz: Chuck & Blair Are 'America's Couple'

Sun, April 1, 2012 2:03pm EDT by 49 Comments

The Miz is definitely a ‘Chair’ fan — and not the kind he breaks over people’s backs!

Spotted: WWE Superstar The Miz defending his love for Gossip Girl super-couple Chuck and Blair on the red carpet March 29 at the Wrestlemania XXVIII Premiere Party in Miami.  “I like Chuck and Blair together, I do,” he told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “The reason I like them together is because … they’re America’s couple, you know?”

Oh, we do know (even if The Miz’s fellow WWE Superstar John Cena told us differently when we interviewed him.)

“They fight all the time, they’re never on the same page, it’s all timing,” he continued. “Some time, they’re going to be on the same page at the right time. They’re going to be done with their youth, they’re going to be tired and they’re going to say, ‘You know what? Let’s stop all the drama. … Let’s get together, we love each other.’ Boom! That’s probably going to be … the series finale of Gossip Girl.”

Watch our full interview with The Miz, in which he also explains how Chuck Bass has influences his personal style:

Loading video...

— Written by Andy Swift, Reporting by Russ Weakland

Lizlemonification

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 2, 2012

I LOVE IT! Yes Chuck and Blair are America’s couple! hahaha

LeightonFanForever

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 2, 2012

I’m with ya Miz. Chuck and Blair will eventually work it all out and end up together. No doubt in my mind. <3

Charlie

Posted at 2:44 AM on April 2, 2012

Go Miz! Chair FTW!

Kristy

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh Miz better watch out! I’m betting a bunch of faux feminist Ban shippers will be after him soon! LOL! Go Miz! ITA with ya! Chuck and Blair Forever!

Charlie

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 2, 2012

LMFAO Tru dat!I’m sure they have their little macros working away on this little poll too lol

Lizlemonifcation

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh I think they have started already. They make me laugh.

Ley

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 2, 2012

perfect!!!
yeah, they are the only one and true couple out of all this mess ;)

Christiana

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 2, 2012

Chuck and Blair forever !

Stephanie

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 2, 2012

Chuck and Blair taking on the World! They are the WORLD’S COUPLE

Tiff

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 2, 2012

Always knew I liked Mike “The Miz”, now I know why, smart cookie ;) Thanks for the follow-up vid to Cena’s <3

lexie

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 2, 2012

Take that Cena! Chuck and Blair are the OTP!

Allie

Posted at 12:52 AM on April 2, 2012

Haha… The Miz! I remember him from The Real World (feels old). Love that he loves Chair.

I wonder if the CW paid the WWE for all this publicity…

Mel

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 2, 2012

Chair for life!

Dora

Posted at 12:42 AM on April 2, 2012

I love this!!!! Chuck and Blair are being fought over in the WWE! Go Chuck and Blair!

leigh

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 2, 2012

Chuck and Blair,no other couple compares. Even Miz knows!

elisha

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 2, 2012

The dumb writers better put Chuck and Blair back together! Seriously.

Carrie

Posted at 12:20 AM on April 2, 2012

Lovin’ that Chuck and Blair is known everywhere! Even Wrestlers!

mags

Posted at 12:15 AM on April 2, 2012

I see Chuck and Blair reach the wrestling world and the better wrestler loves them!

Hannah

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 2, 2012

wow WWE superstars talking about Chair? awesome!! as much as I love John Cena im on #TeamMiz for this one :)

maria

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 2, 2012

OMG, but what is this with all these Wrestlers? Wasn’t there a guy who said he likes Dair? And now this guy who likes Chair? But this guy is very nice…and he isn’t talking about the other ship and bad mouthing them. Love it.

Step

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 2, 2012

Love me some Chuck and Blair!

Christina

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 2, 2012

Haha. I think the Miz actually watches the show because he totally got Chair’s dynamic with what he said about bad timing. LOL.

Amelia

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 1, 2012

LOL I loved this video!! Chuck and Blair are amazing, and he’s right, they’ll definitely finally get together in the last few minutes of Gossip Girl, as much as I’d love to see them in a long lasting relationship… we have to accept that the writers are scared of that.

MSC

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 1, 2012

I’ve noticed Chuck and Blair gets attention outside of GG. Nice, too bad the writers suck

Chris

Posted at 11:47 PM on April 1, 2012

LOL awww this guy!! Love it and the vid!! Chair are so epic that Wrestlers are talking about them! but of course I’m on The Miz’s team!

Judith

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 1, 2012

Love to see the Chuck and Blair love spreads so far and wide, they really are iconic! Long after GG finishes, Chuck and Blair will be the thing the show is remembered for ;)

Cascia