WWE Superstar The Miz: Chuck & Blair Are 'America's Couple'

Sun, April 1, 2012 2:03pm EST by 49 Comments

The Miz is definitely a ‘Chair’ fan — and not the kind he breaks over people’s backs!

Spotted: WWE Superstar The Miz defending his love for Gossip Girl super-couple Chuck and Blair on the red carpet March 29 at the Wrestlemania XXVIII Premiere Party in Miami.  “I like Chuck and Blair together, I do,” he told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “The reason I like them together is because … they’re America’s couple, you know?”

Oh, we do know (even if The Miz’s fellow WWE Superstar John Cena told us differently when we interviewed him.)

“They fight all the time, they’re never on the same page, it’s all timing,” he continued. “Some time, they’re going to be on the same page at the right time. They’re going to be done with their youth, they’re going to be tired and they’re going to say, ‘You know what? Let’s stop all the drama. … Let’s get together, we love each other.’ Boom! That’s probably going to be … the series finale of Gossip Girl.”

Watch our full interview with The Miz, in which he also explains how Chuck Bass has influences his personal style:

Loading video...

— Written by Andy Swift, Reporting by Russ Weakland

hack to facebook account

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 10, 2012

Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your site is excellent, let alone the content material!

aisha derrouel

Posted at 7:29 AM on April 9, 2012

the miz is super cool

Julianna

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 2, 2012

LMAO at another WWE wrestler with an opinion about Chuck and Blair of Gossip Girl! I happen to agree with you Miz! :P

ann

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 2, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ the premiere online community for men & women who don’t rule out relationships with people that are significantly older or younger than themselves. Feel comfortable with the possibility of starting an age-gap relationship in a community where people think just like you. May be you have experienced a lot in life already and now want a totally different type of relationship. Recapture some of your youth and try striking up a relationship, whether romantic or just for friendship.

calista

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh I remember Miz from back in his real world days. I had no clue he was a wrestler now! That’s crazy! love what he sez about Chuck and Blair of Gossip Girl too. <33

Ena

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 2, 2012

i have never seen something more idiotic than this. now WWE gets involved in the shipping wars`? Pathetic. And it would be a shame if Chuck&Blair would reflect ‘Americas Couple’ its just fucking wrong.

Whitney

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 2, 2012

Very cute! Thank you for posting! I’m now a Miz fan! Yes that would be a perfect ending but I hope Chuck and Blair reunite sooner :)

Delena FTW

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 2, 2012

Thanks for posting! The Miz > Cena! :))

vlada

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 2, 2012

This video was so cute! When did the WWE partner with the CW? trolololol! Sorry Cena but I have to go with the Miz! Chuck and Blair Endgame Baby!

marty

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 2, 2012

Hold up. Did Andy lose a bet or something? He’s a huge Ban fan and calls Chuck a baby racoon. Why did he post something pro Chuck and Blair? This is hilarious! Miz knows his Gossip Girl doesn’t he? Yes Chuck and Blair are endgame. No doubt.

vlada

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 2, 2012

You are kidding. That’s so funny! Maybe it was his idea of an April’s Fool joke. That’s OK. Chuck and Blair Endgame aint’ a joke. ;)

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 2, 2012

Hahaha, this is true. I have called Chuck a wee baby raccoon in the past. When I say “we” I mean we as a site. Nicole Karlis, our resident Gossip Girl, is very much a Chair fan.

Avery

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 2, 2012

I hope I don’t have to wait until the series finale to see Chuck and Blair as a happy couple but ITA with what the Miz said about Chuck and Blair’s journey. They will get their eventually. The timing has never been quite right for them but they love each other and it’s inevitable that they will be together in the end <3

Kettle

Posted at 9:18 AM on April 2, 2012

Me too bb. Me too! We have waited too long for some happiness between Chuck and Blair. The obstacles are getting out of control (god? really? a half human half muppet from Brooklyn? Seriously?) They need to reunite Chuck and Blair before they lose even more viewers.

Jane Johnson

Posted at 8:16 AM on April 2, 2012

The Miz speaks the truth! :D Chuck and Blair are meant to be! I’m cracking up over this WWE and CW alliance that’s been revealed lately! LOL First Cena slams Chair and now The Miz defends them. Haha! :))

Ally

Posted at 8:00 AM on April 2, 2012

LOL Miz! Why are all these wrestlers talking about Chuck and Blair? This is too funny! Having said that – Chuck and Blair forever!!

Janey

Posted at 8:17 AM on April 2, 2012

It make me laugh too but ngl I kind of love that it’s all about Chuck and Blair – love ‘em or hate ‘em. Nothing else matters :P

Ashley

Posted at 4:42 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh, and btw, Chuck and Blair are going to be together long before the series finale. Just saying. ;)

Ashley

Posted at 4:39 AM on April 2, 2012

LOLOL. I can’t believe people actually believe (or want to believe) Chair are over….Love what he said about them though, that’s hilarious. Chair has taken over the world.

Chellebelle

Posted at 4:28 AM on April 2, 2012

Oh Miz I love you bb and I am all Chair but I don’t want the series to end like that. If we only get a series finale reunion I will personally be PISSED OFF. Chuck and Blair need to get together before that, get married and make little Chuck babies in bowties and little Blair babies in headbands! ;) They’ve earned it and so have their long suffering fans. lol

aliyah ebrahim

Posted at 4:26 AM on April 2, 2012

OMG THEY DESERVE WORLDS COUPLE THEY ARE SO CUTE AND DESERVE ALOT YES THEY MUST BE AMERICA’S COUPLE CHUCK AND BLAIR BLAIR AND CHUCK FOREVER I MEAN WHO’S CUTER THAN THEM!!!!!

dr

Posted at 4:21 AM on April 2, 2012

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Chuck and Blair are America’s couple! Chuck and Blair FOREVER!!!

I am totally with you Miz! Cena loves them too i know, they are everything to be exited for and watch GG <3333