Robert Pattinson Wants To Record New Music

Sun, April 1, 2012 4:03pm EST by 10 Comments
Robert Pattinson Music

peaches

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 7, 2012

I would buy it. you have beautiful voice . your music from the soul.well listen to music

femme fatal

Posted at 2:19 AM on April 6, 2012

I have heard rob’s live cover of “I was Broken” with none other than himself playin the guitar, and my! He is just so talented. he nailed the song with his powerful vocals.As kristen said, rob’s singing is just so heartbreaking. That is heartbreakingly beautiful :)

ana cabana

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 2, 2012

go ahead rob do some music we love to hear ur song i will buy and i like melody music

karen ellington

Posted at 9:18 AM on April 2, 2012

Hey every one,you never know Rob would be in a recording studio and not around a lot of people.I think we should all encourage Rob to record some music.His voice is one of a kind.Peace and prayers to Rob and Kristen and their families.Kristen like I said before you are you man’s muse get him going,you know he is good..Peace….Karen E.

ashley

Posted at 6:15 AM on April 2, 2012

check —> robstenation.blogspot.com
THERE’S PICS OF ROB SURFING IN MALIBU!!
HE’S SO HOT……

lol

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 2, 2012

like anyone close to rob will talk to your hollywood life.

i would

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 1, 2012

Love Rob’s music! Loved that a couple of his songs made it to the first Twilight movie. Love those songs!

YES, YES, YES!

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 1, 2012

Rob has a GREAT voice! All of the music execs are probably DYING to have him sign with them. Although I think it’s a GREAT idea…I don’t think Rob will do it, nor do I trust a damn thing HL says. Why do I continue to come to this site? Because I don’t have a damn thing to do!!! EVER!!!

JoJa

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 1, 2012

I love his voice and would definetly buy his music but I wouldn’t trust anything hl says. Rob has spoke about it in the past and he clearly states that he wouldn’t release music publicly because he couldn’t handle the critism, he might do a few bar gigs but I wouldn’t get your hopes up on him doing anything else sorry. :(

karen ellington

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 1, 2012

Hell yes I would buy or down load any thing Rod did,I have been wishing he would do something with music.Rob has a voice that would want you to get down with your man or woman.He is bluesy,and sexy and he just puts you in you in the mood for love…Go for it Rob,you would be surprise at how well you would do.Kristen encourage your man to do it ,your his muse…I love you both,as a fan.Peace and prayers to you and your families and all your animals..I mean it do some music…..Peace. Karen E.