Robert Pattinson Meets With Fans On Kristen Stewart Date — PIC

Sun, April 1, 2012 9:48am EDT by 11 Comments
Robert Pattinson Fan Pic

RITA CURRY

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 3, 2012

I THINK THEY MAKE A GOOD PAIR.REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE IT FOREVER.THEIR FANS ARENT JUST YOUNG ADULTS EITHER.I’AM WAY PAST RETIREMENT.YRS.MAKE A PERSON OLDER IN YRS.BUT NOT ALWAYS IN SPRIT.THEY JUST LOOK LIKE THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. BEST OF LUCK&LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU ROB&KRISTEN.

lani

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 2, 2012

I’m sorry but I hate the way he looks here.

Michele

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 2, 2012

He’s on down time, give him a break. I think he looks just fine and healthy too, with colour in his face.
Michele

TINA

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 1, 2012

He must still feel weirded out when people ask for pics or his autograph.

leah

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 1, 2012

I love robert pattinson he’s very sweet with kristen and fans:-)

Ann

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 1, 2012

Hey, Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet . COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends: )

keepcalm1918

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 1, 2012

I think the fan was just being tongue-in-cheek when she said Rob was “clearly thrilled to be in our presence.” Rob has mentioned several times in interviews that he will try to look strange (though he then stated that didn’t work too well) or just more serious when fans approach for a picture. If he was smiling and laughing with these fans others would immediately interpret that as ‘come and get some more pics with me’ cause it plays as if it doesn’t bother him. Celebrities are right in just playing it more serious when they are not ‘on the red carpet’…then maybe they can get a few minutes of public time to themselves.

Dawn

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 1, 2012

Love the scruff and the tan!!

Michele

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 1, 2012

I think Rob is a very generous person.

She wrote: “Clearly he was thrilled to be in our presence,” and it made me cringe. I know she was just trying for glib and probably didn’t mean anything, and I don’t want to attack someone I don’t know, but find it intrusive to approach someone who is on their own time, not working, and whip out a camera. She’s lucky he agreed, but I would never have asked. Clearly, she should appreciate his kindness, and maybe a simple “thank you,” would have sufficed, rather than a snotty comment.
Michele

karen ellington

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 2, 2012

Hey Michele,how are you fine I hope.Again you posted another fine and truthful post,I agree,she is lucky that he agree to take a picture while out with his woman on a date night.Just seeing him or Kristen would have made my day..What do you think of Rob and Kristen getting involved in 50 shades of grey?Do you think it is too racy for then to handle it,I don’t personally because of the chemistry that they have on and off screen.Let me know what you think.Peace and prayers to Rob and Kristen and their families,and their furry ones too….Peace. Karen E….

emma