Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Dancing & Kissing Date

Sun, April 1, 2012 1:03pm EST by 28 Comments
Rob Kristen Date

Linda cudjoe

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 17, 2012

Luv them,ma favourite couple.big ups

bluebird

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 12, 2012

Rob is submissive but talkative, Kristen is the exact opposite. She doesn’t talk so much and obviously dominant! WHY? because they were raised that way! Look, Rob has 2 sisters while Kristen has 3 brothers. Good thing, they both come from closely knit family. Both mom and dad together forever!

Watch Napoleon Dynamite Online

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 6, 2012

Magnificent submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me. Good job.

Allan

Posted at 7:17 AM on April 2, 2012

ṁy beśt fŔienď’ś Ṁoṁ Ṁakeś $76/ĥouŔ on tĥe laptop. Śĥe ĥaś been out of WoŔk foŔ 7 Ṁontĥś but laśt Ṁontĥ ĥeŔ pay Waś $7226 juśt WoŔking on tĥe laptop foŔ a feW ĥourś. Go to tĥiś Web Śite anď reaď Ṁore… LazyCash1.com

Deez

Posted at 6:30 AM on April 2, 2012

I would like to believe its all true because I really would love Rob and kristen to be happy together. They have brought me so much joy through their movies specifically the twilight saga. I’m not a teen and had lost my desire to go out and watch movies. Thanks to Rob especially for giving that back to me. I really wish you guys LOVE and HAPPINESS hopefully together but if not,LOVE you’ll all the same.

Mariam

Posted at 4:16 AM on April 2, 2012

I think they are so sweet together. I just hope it lasts cause all these famous people never make anything last. Kristen u rock my daughters love u.

lihi

Posted at 4:03 AM on April 2, 2012

I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ! PLEAS PUT ME PICTUR OF THEM AND PICTURS FROM “BRAKINIG DWOM” !!

Lani

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 2, 2012

I normally love Rob but he is looking like crap in this photo, appears fat and frumpy and like a mid western farmer. Where’s those cheekbones hiding?

Michele

Posted at 1:14 PM on April 2, 2012

And you wonder why he hates having his picture taken?
He’s in downtime, give him a break. I think he looks just fine, healthy too.
Michele

saly

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 1, 2012

sweet i love them so much <3

BARBIE

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 1, 2012

ROBERT IS GETTING TO BE MORE LIKE BRAD PITT LETTING KRISTEN ALWAYS RAG ON HIM AND SHE WEARS THE PANTS HE”S GETTING SO WEAK I”M LOSING A LOT OF RESPECT FOR HIM. HE DESERVES ALOT MORE THAN HER

Stephanie C

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 1, 2012

I LOVE ROBSTEN THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER IN HOLLYWOOD AND WORLDWIDE!!! :D HUGE FAN OF ROBSTEN DNT CARE WAT PPL SAY BOUT THEM BT THEY R SUPER CUTE TOGETHER…

Patti

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 1, 2012

You guys r so out of touch here! Where r the pictures! See that’s what I mean who’s going to be believe u with no pics! Get a grip

jen2

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 1, 2012

Love Robsten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad they have been happily out and about lately!

Flora

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 1, 2012

Wondered if this would make news. I was there and shocked towards the end of the night at the level of PDA. Not my favorite celebrities in the world, but they were really sweet to watch and it didn’t interfere with the concert.

Val

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 1, 2012

Love, Love, Love them! so glad they had a good time!!

Annie

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 1, 2012

I love kristen and rob buh,naahhhh…dey r nt my best of couples cos now I tnk rob sucks!!!!oops!

Luv robsten:) :)

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 1, 2012

Ya me waiting 2 bt.was all dis stuff real? anyways i hv always loved dem n will kisses nd hugs 2 dem :)

Luv robsten:) :)

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 1, 2012

Thobeka somhlahlo

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 1, 2012

I think that they would make such a lovely couple,i LOVE them both so much.THOBEKA J. SOMHLAHLO FROM SOUTH AFRICA.

Robsten fan!

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 1, 2012

I’m a robsten fan but this is all bs! I was there and I happened to see them (amazing feeling btw! and they are BOTH more gorgeous in person)and they were def. NOT kissing, dancing or being anything close to romantic!!They were acting normal, they were close to each other but nothing like what was written above. Had they even kissed, I would of had a heart attack just by seeing it lol

Kristen Stewart

Posted at 3:23 PM on April 1, 2012

your are so wrong
everything is true

micky

Posted at 4:00 PM on April 1, 2012

Mary Mary

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 1, 2012

Good for them or you which ever is correct in this case. I am glad they had fun without a lot if people messing with them.

Dawn

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 1, 2012

If you really are Kristen Stewart you and Rob rock. I have a Rob myself and he is also scruffy. I love scruff! We’ve been together since 1992 and married since 2001. Almost 20 years and two little boys later our relationship still grows stronger every day. I hope yours does too. Love is the most awesome feeling in the world as you obviously already know. Keep enjoying eachother. Thanks to you and Rob for giving my hubby and I multiple reasons to go see movies at a theatre again. With small kids it’s easier to watch movies at home but you guys are worth getting a sitter for. We can’t wait to see Bel Ami, SWATH, On the Road and Cosmoplis! Oh yeah and Breaking Dawn part 2 also. Rock on!

gianna

Posted at 5:15 AM on April 2, 2012

very funny april fools joke.the real kristen would not post a comment on here.and for those of you who believe this is really kristen…wow,you are really naive.

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 7:34 PM on April 1, 2012

I read a fan encounter about them kissing quite romantically. Supposedly they stayed after the concert. I don’t know…I just think that if you’re in love, you’d want to be close to someone as much as possible. I know I do! I’d like to believe that they did kiss–whether or not it’s true, I don’t know. Wishful thinking?

Jkwok

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 1, 2012

Wonder whether there will be wedding bells soon? The real twilight wedding!!! Awe!!! Awesome!!!