'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano: I Will 'Never' Speak To My Ex-Husband

Sun, April 1, 2012 2:51pm EST by 41 Comments
Renee Graziano Interview

Give Them Some Cheese

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 28, 2012

All those women that make up the cast of Mob Wives are RATS. They are all despicable, low-down, long-tongued, attention-seeking RATS.

Erbena Williamson

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 25, 2012

I am so proud of the way Reneé has handled herself. I admire her strength. She will find herself a REAL man.
Junior is a PIG. A rat faced PIG.

Nicole

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 22, 2012

Yet another show on television that makes Italians look bad.

Ruby Lynette Turner

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 21, 2012

Renee, I LOVE YOU And I Keep You And Your Family Lifted Before The Lord GOD As I Realize This Television Show Is Real Life For You. I Was So Surprised That Junior Turned On You And Your Family Yet Was So Sneaky About It. I Now Understand His Half *ss Note That He Left You And I Am So Angry With Him For He Should Have Told You What Was Going On. As For Your Son, He Is A Strong Young Man And Remember When He Asked The Question “After All The Years You And His Dad Was Apart, Why Are You Getting Back Together?”. He Must Has Smelt A RAT. Call Me Or Text Me At 618 203 3654 Sometime. I LOVE You And The Show, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

gerry

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 20, 2012

Renee, just let go & let God. What Junior did was foul as hell. I watch the show faithfully. It w/b rough @ 1st but w/God’s mercy u’ll pull thru. Women r survivors when the chips r down. Just do u & take care of ur son. PEACE!

brenda.baldwin57@yahoo.com

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 16, 2012

My dear Renee,I have been waiting 12 yrs. for mine.He has 4 yrs. to go. I have given up my life and given up my life.For what?I am German and Irish not Italian.But my standards as of such.I cook Sunday Italian food and I must say I am pretty good at Gravy.I am a very loyal person.U said Junior won’t be with woman.What about men.Happens every day.I worked in prisons up and down the East coast.I am really doubting my loyalty to him because I never got it back.I should be Italian.Grew up in Jersey With all Italians.The Demaios.The napolitanos etc etc.I am who I an I’m a Jersey girl.I so much sympasize with u with ur Junior and most of all Daddy!!!!!Love Brenda

critic

Posted at 11:04 AM on April 16, 2012

My heart really breaks for Renee and her son. Nothing is worse than loving someone with all your heart for years and years and getting betrayed. Everytime I see Renee fall apart I cry for her too.

Bunchofcriminals

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 15, 2012

Why is this show even on TV? Glamorizing the waves of known criminals ?

Tammie

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 14, 2012

Oops predictive = productive, ugh!!!!

Tammie

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 14, 2012

People are raised with physical, sexual, mental, & emotional abuse – yet many overcome & become preductive members of society. It is not neccessary for these women to stay in the “lifestyle” (or to continue to be so damn dramatic!!). Sometimes you make your bed & have to lie in it. In other words, if this is the lifestyle/man you choose, sorry, but you know what’s probably coming & you have to deal with the consequences.

bellasmom007

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 14, 2012

First of all, for these women, or most of them rather, this is a way of life for them since they were born. And they were literally surrounded by the mob growing up so this was their normal. yes many have moved on to other relationships with men not involved, but however, some children of the mob tend to stay with mob affiliated people.

First and foremost, Renee was betrayed by her husband. He came back into her life wooing her, moving back in with her, making her feel like he was wanting to work on their relationship and reconnect with her. Meanwhile all Junior was really doing was gathering information. Can we say used? Can we say she feels at least partially responsible for letting someone in to hurt her father?

Renee’s father and Junior did do bad things, but seriously, was it necessary to involve her and their son? This poor woman now has to deal with a young man on the verge of adulthood with his fathers betrayal of not only his own mother, grandfather, family, but also the mob? good or bad junior still went against the mob and that’s still a big no, no whether you are involved or not.

So now renee has a lot to come to terms with within her own family, herself, people on the street literally, the mob, being on tv etc. It’s apparent that she did love junior, she loved her dad and this blew up in her face.

To say that she is able to leave the house with a smile on is nothing short of miraculous. There are many, many dynamics playing out in her life even as we speak.

The poor woman even has federal authorities prying into her personal life? How would you like that?

Lets give her a break and let her and her son and family heal and hopefully they can manage to learn something and go about thier lives in a good way.

What her father and junior did was wrong and they actually caused her and her family to feel this way and they are being punished. But don’t knock her down, cuz u r knocking her son down as you do it. Doesn’t anyone realize that posting crap abotu his mom and family makes him feel really horrible and confused?

I wish the government would step in and give this family some much needed help. They didn’t cause this mess, other family members did. But unfortunately for renee and her family they are left to clean up. And what a freaking mess!

Naygie

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 4, 2012

What else can you expect from men who do criminal things for a living…seriously. She’s too Old for that” gangsta” wannabe lifestyle!

Her son is just ashamed! Who can blame him!

SocietyLost

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 4, 2012

Hmmmmm…if she doesn’t speak to her ex then it’s only because he’s in jail and not free. I hope she keeps her word.She needs to stop going crazy, looking crazy, acting crazy..how smart is that for her son? Some memories he’s going to have. A loser father and a screaming neurotic mess of a mother!! Pull it together and show the love Italians have and give to others who wish they were!! Mio Dio!!!

richard

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 4, 2012

hector is out and in the witness protection program. check
bop.gov

Erbena Williamson

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 25, 2012

Who the f!ck is Hector?

TW

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 3, 2012

How is it that no one has been real about why these men are doing time and in this predicament in the first place?! It seems unreal to me that most of these women have a zealous and fanatic loyalty to men of poor moral conduct and that how else can you expect anything other than what happens to people who CHOOSE to cheat the law and constructs of society- jail time.

I find it rather distasteful really… although I commiserate and love all the characters and their dynamics on the show I am constantly taken aback at the hypocrisy these women participate in. They are constantly in the hypocritical circle of saying they hate the life style and then turning around and glamourizing its supposed perks and thick-as-thieves family-dies-for-family attitude.

What message does this send to impressionable people watching this in real life? Sure you go to jail for 20 years but when you come out you’ve been immortalized this whole time and regardless of how it changed everyones life negatively you did what you had to do cause your a gangster?

Its an ignorant and archaeic way of thinking and I can inly hope that people watching all the drama unfold remember that in the end all if these men are getting put in jail because they made poor moral and irresponsible decisions with reckless disregard for the ripple of many negative consequences that affected/affects their loved ones.

Sandra

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 4, 2012

I agree with alot of what you are saying however, I do think that women that are raised in this life as with any life will gravitate to what they know is familiar. Whatever that is, right or wrong, is not for me to judge, but I do think that any impressionable girl or young lady will take what these ladies say to heart and realize that these ladies and the children are the ones doing the suffering. I commend the show and the ladies for talking openly about how this life affects the children and the toll that it takes on these families. I firmly believe that it is the responsibility of the parent left behind to do whatever they can to steer their children away from this life and any life of crime or degradation, but in reality I know that for some people this is the only life they are taught and the pressure to break free can be enormous.

eleanor

Posted at 2:23 AM on April 17, 2012

Eleanor hi I am first of going to say I’m sorry for what they r going through. I hope that things will be better for thecausem. I really don’t no what else to say because people r putting these women down for staying in this lifestyle but people don’t know what it’s like living in that life. They think it’s so easy to get but it’s not they need to stop saying what they keep saying cause they don’t know what’s it

eleanor

Posted at 2:28 AM on April 17, 2012

Eleanor hi I am first of going to say I’m sorry for what they r going through. I hope that things will be better for thecausem. I really don’t no what else to say because people r putting these women down for staying in this lifestyle but people don’t know what it’s like living in that life. They think it’s so easy to get but it’s not they need to stop saying what they keepss saying cause they don’t know what’s its like to be in that life so they need. To leave them alone. Loyalty is a big thing. I will pray

Flygirlpl

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 2, 2012

Renee, you are my girl, when you went to the chapel and prayed, it was as if you heard me talking to the television. You did the right thing by calling on God for help. He is the only one that can give you the strength you need to endour the life ahead of you. You trusted in a man and he betrayed you. God is not a man that will lie. I pray for your and AJ continued strength. Forgiveness is the key to your freedom. Forgive Drita too because she is really a good person.

Chino Rivera on facebook

Posted at 8:31 PM on April 7, 2012

agreed.

i really do like her too just like u.

she is the MOST REALEST just my own opinion,and ramona
i use to like drita,but like her less now for a reason i m not sure yet! lol but a lil still like her not much and never as much as renee.

and :

WHY IS BIG ANG gettin her own show i mean come on now.
she appear 1 xor few tiomes now, and already get her own show.

i m done. MOB WIVES, a great look at few and i repeat a FEW REALITY-
Real link-juiced in- the women of mob daugthers/ex wife etc.
but now BIG ANG get a tv show for what reason.

i m not going towatch.no need,she is OK on M.W.

but come on. i don’t know if i can STARE at her that long a whole
hr.for her own show.

Lori

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 2, 2012

I watch the show religiously and was able to guess what this week was gonna be about with junior. It was just too weird of a coincidence that he leaves then Rene’s father gets arrested! I felt terrible for her! Thinking about an episode a while back how she was asking AJ about his grandpa(her father) and how his visit went now it’s just heartbreaking. AJ was getting his relationship back with his grandfather and HIS father just took that away! The one I feel the most for is AJ and I hope that Junior gets what he did! He didn’t just hurt his son by going away for a long time but also had to take his sons’ grandfather with him as well! HORRIBLE! Rene and AJ stay strong! Another thing I wanted to ask does anyone else think what Drita said that Junior made Rene believe he wanted to get back just to set up her father? Idk but Rene is beautiful they are ALL beautiful women and for Rene keep moving on your a much more beautiful and stronger woman than you think!

tahnee

Posted at 4:59 AM on April 2, 2012

Sorry my spell check is crap at the end I meant let ur son aj decide what he wants, ur the glue of the family be strong girl. Luvu tahnee

X

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 2, 2012

First off…Ive been to jail on several occasions and my fiance is doing time right now. Its the hardest thing in the world to go through. I think its harder for me when HE’s locked up. So my heart goes out to these women every week. No matter what happens though, I could never see myself setting anyone up. Love is very hard to walk away from though. If Junior TRULY loves Renee…try to fix it. She told him she couldnt do it without him again so…? Her fathers a strong man and he can handle it. AJ needs his father for several more years not just a grandfather.

Erbena Williamson.

Posted at 2:54 PM on April 25, 2012

What’s there to fix? N-O-T-H-I-N-G
Trust andloyalty have been B-R-O-K-E-N
I hope Junior rots in prison

None

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 2, 2012

Did anyone else notice Rene’s nails when she read junior’s letter? She had on purple when she read the letter. She then grabbed a cigarette and had on red nails as her hands shook. Makes me wonder about the realness of Rene’s drama.

V k

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 2, 2012

Yes I told my fiancé to look! We had to rewind on the DVR too be sure!

Melissa

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 21, 2012

OMG!!! I though I was the only one who saw that. I love a fresh manicure like most other women but that’s ridiculous!! Yes what happened to Junior and Renee’s father was real it’s just the continuity in her reaction times that gives me pause the think.

Pastor Sylvia

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 1, 2012

Renee if you read this I watch your show every week! I am a minister to death row inmates in TX. I felt very bad about your dad and your x husband Junior going to jail. You did the right thing by forgiving Junior. You will have peace in your heatt by doing it. I have been praying for you and your family. Renee hold onto Jesus. Pray about everything ok. God wont let you down. There are good things that come out of bad situations Renee. Hold onto your faith ok. Read your Bible and the Lord will comfort you. Put your son, Your dad and husband Junior into the Lords hands and God will take care of them for you. He will do what no one else can do. Just trust him with you and your loved ones. Know that you are on tv now for a reason. You have touched many lives out here Renee. Thank you for the show Mob Wives. God bless you. Love and Prayers. Pastor Sylvia

T

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 1, 2012

A rat is a rat is a rat. No Looking back Renee! Move on to a better life with your son. You said it yourself, you will always be your father’s daughter. Men come and go.Great, Junior gave you a wonderful son. The best things sometimes come out of bad situations. But lets see some of that Italian resolve and don’t let this ruin your life. Life is what YOU make it. Take a deep breath, have a good cry, let it out and let it go. Move on. Remember God made you beautiful on the inside and out. AJ and you deserve better!

Shana

Posted at 4:34 PM on April 6, 2012

Nice post.

nikki woods

Posted at 10:56 PM on April 1, 2012

I think she should go on with her life and let go of him for good she have given him enough years now she need to live her life you only get one life to live enjoy it love it and please be blessed i will keep her in my prayers

Peaches

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 2, 2012

CC

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 1, 2012

No way Renee. What Junior did to you and your family just shows how self-centered he is. He is NO GOOD for you.

CW

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 1, 2012

No! She should move on and make a better life for her and her son. She also should quit always blaming the Feds, she always says “what they do to her” she needs to put the blame where it belongs, with her father and Junior. I they would grow up and quit breaking the law they wouldn’t go to jail!

bellasmom007

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 13, 2012

Uh she said that when will these men ever learn?

Sherry

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 1, 2012

What?? Junior betrayed not only her but her entire family including his own son, by flipping on her father and setting him up. And went into witness protection, what a ridiculous question to ask, if Renee should makeup with him.